What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

I cannot find photo of 2101 ät this angle. I think 101 was psed on a real LRIP bird specially for October 1st, an attribute to China 's national day.

Exactly my point. not that this image is psed, but it is simply our old well known #2101 with now the "2" deleted in order to celebrate National Day. Similar to this J-10C even if here the number is new.

J-10C 10.1.jpg

By the way, this image is also new to me ....

J-20A LRIP grey - 30.9.16 - 13.jpg

PS: by the way back to our typical engine issue ! This image should answer all questions.

Exactly my point. not that this image is psed, but it is simply our old well known #2101 with now the "2" deleted in order to celebrate National Day. Similar to this J-10C even if here the number is new.

It's the case. The original author has confirmed this point.

Henri K.

soany chance we will see the J-20A on sky parade? any1 knwos where can i see the broadcast for China's national day parade?

Looks ugly with frontal canards and yellow colour...will look awesome without frontal canards and grey colour...my personal liking disliking w.r.t look only...otherwise its a wonderfull project and i wish it huge success and wish to see it in pakistani colours soon...

What is the hole in the back of the cockpit bro, boom receptacles?:undecided:

Looks ugly with frontal canards and yellow colour...will look awesome without frontal canards and grey colour...my personal liking disliking w.r.t look only...otherwise its a wonderfull project and i wish it huge success and wish to see it in pakistani colours soon...
Bro jet is not designed for personal liking or disliking, they designed for around their intended missions and scenario, yellow color is premier for new aircraft

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom