What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Wow
😯
... is this image a real photography or a CG?

Very hard to tell. Could go either way. A lot of shadowing from the powerful sunlight and to do that in a CGI I think would be very tedious, unless the software does it automatically which I doubt. That would be where you would find faults, but I don't see any.

Very hard to tell. Could go either way. A lot of shadowing from the powerful sunlight and to do that in a CGI I think would be very tedious, unless the software does it automatically which I doubt. That would be where you would find faults, but I don't see any.

It is indeed a CG only mabe by "WinWordW"

J-20A 2x over mountains.jpg

They're called "squadrons" in military aviation. A squadron can be anywhere from 12 to 24 aircraft. The 12 is the most common amongst most air forces because of the number of aircraft is usually not that high. Larger air forces like the USAF would be 24. The USN because space is super tight on a carrier would tend to keep their squadrons at 12.

Not sure what China does but my guess is also 24 because of its huge size, requiring a large number of aircraft.

They're called "squadrons" in military aviation. A squadron can be anywhere from 12 to 24 aircraft. The 12 is the most common amongst most air forces because of the number of aircraft is usually not that high. Larger air forces like the USAF would be 24. The USN because space is super tight on a carrier would tend to keep their squadrons at 12.

Not sure what China does but my guess is also 24 because of its huge size, requiring a large number of aircraft.
How many aircraft in a squadron for the Egyptian air force?

Back
Top Bottom