What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Maybe I misread your reply but indeed I'm proposing an entire new nozzle, a nozzle that can be similar but surely not the same - at least like I read your post above - since just asked in return: Whenever was a nozzle from one engine mated to a completely different one?

At least i know no such case.

Is it though? The photo we have is too grainy to confirm and the cartoon may not reflect the absolute truth.

53ed1838ly1gs7ia9guqcj21z51411kz.jpg

Via @万全 from Weibo

Because the Luneburg lens were turned on. If the J-20s were on a mission to dicapatate Indians troops/assets on the border, you would not know what hit you.
Even with Luneburg lenses turned on, I highly doubt the IAF would be able to discern the type of aircraft. You are talking about a military which mistook planets and stars for Chinese drones.

Even with Luneburg lenses turned on, I highly doubt the IAF would be able to discern the type of aircraft. You are talking about a military which mistook planets and stars for Chinese drones.

I’m sure they’d be able to tell what kind of plane it is from “several kilometers away” as per BS Dhanoa.

WS-15 will have TVC. The nozzles shown obviously doesn’t.
WS 15 will comes in online 2023 by most of respected Chinese professional and senior members here on PDF, This is definitely a version of WS 10 or WS 10C confirmed by various Chinese sources
Are you certain it is WS-10C? The serrated nozzle seems to be WS-15 no?
WS 15 will comes in online 2023 by most of respected Chinese professional and senior members here on PDF, This is definitely a version of WS 10 or WS 10C confirmed by various Chinese sources

Back
Top Bottom