What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

While on this subject, there are additional WS-15 developments from Pupu. He basically states that current vanilla WS-15s have a thrust of slightly less than 16.5 tonnes.
View attachment 661783
He then goes on to say that there is no problem in developing a 18 tonne (~180 kN) WS-15, only that it will be in the future as part of an improved variant (cites the evolution of the AL-31F).
View attachment 661784
omg;; this american boy still keeps talking about our engine :o::o::o:
anyway, this time, who is pupu? another random maniac? lol
we no longer put any russian junks since a long time ago;; we make much better engines now
and there's J20 engine threads below; plz talk there
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...to-separate-from-the-j-20-news.514445/page-54

Please ignore that guy, he gets no contribution but personal attack.
I can't imagine any mature military dares to call Russian engine as "junk".
yes, now it's junk;; most NOT yet know that russian arms industry is already over due to the lack of money
now it usually takes dozens of years to develop new jet or ship; so far russia repeatedly starts and cancels new arms projects; my friends, just be await; we all would see soon in the next upcoming years

This guy is proven Indian false flag. Always talking rubbish and he's objective is to make Chinese seem like Indians, dumb and arrogant.
Agree with you and several others.

His words are very rude, appears as if a Chinese poster, using the atypical jingoistic, ultra-nationalistic language to stir commotion, to instigate hatred on Chinese and China in this forum. I don't believe his "Chineseness" at all, and I believe more that personality is a fake one playing out false flag personality here to create trouble!

Agree with you and several others.

His words are very rude, appears as if a Chinese poster, using the atypical jingoistic, ultra-nationalistic language to stir commotion, to instigate hatred on Chinese and China in this forum. I don't believe his "Chineseness" at all, and I believe more that personality is a fake one playing out false flag personality here to create trouble!
Indeed ... now the trolls have become more sophisticated in their ways. Previously it was just making demeaning provocative statements on Chinese weaponry. Now they are trying to infiltrate these threads by appearing super pro-Chinese even though no Chinese member would act like that.

Indeed ... now the trolls have become more sophisticated in their ways. Previously it was just making demeaning provocative statements on Chinese weaponry. Now they are trying to infiltrate these threads by appearing super pro-Chinese even though no Chinese member would act like that.
YOU phrased it more aptly than me :enjoy:

Just tell him to type in Chinese a very long sentence that Google translate can't handle, if he can do that then yes he is Chinese who is just constantly pissed off, if not then he is a false flagger.

Just tell him to type in Chinese a very long sentence that Google translate can't handle, if he can do that then yes he is Chinese who is just constantly pissed off, if not then he is a false flagger.
we have 1.4 billion of Chinese with different background across the globe, you know what I mean.

Beautiful old image
1.jpg

If for what ever reason an existing J-20 cannot be upgraded with new engines then that will still not stop China from procuring them now, once the WS-15 is ready they can simply produce many more additional J-20s with WS-15.

J-10 is best example. The J-10A design is optimized for AL-31 engine especially the air intake. When J-10B first being introduced, it could fit both AL-31 and WS-10, everyone was asking why haven't they started mass production of J-10B. Then came J-10C with final addition that will go on full mass production.

The same can be said for J-20 as further changes will be made especially when WS-15 is perfected with potential for TVC being explored. To fill the gap, they'll build maybe in smaller hundred J-20 with WS10 tuned up saving budget for revised J-20 with more capable WS-15 that is likely to be far different from present J-20.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom