What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

View attachment 623734 the pic quality is very low; hard to determine type of engine on it
but I rather discuss about why so many western foreigners are very sensitive to chinese engines
bringing such engine debate by just uploading uncertain pic is very ridicuous by itself
it never ends and goes forever on this forum :angry::angry::angry:
I believe they really like the engine debate based on pic from uncertain media
again deino brought another pic for the unnecessary debate :angry::angry::angry:
What a ridiculous attack ... what does @Deino being a "western foreigner" have anything to do with his evaluation of the jet engine? Please explain

hey, annoying american
you ask the same question for years :disagree::disagree::disagree:
plz go to engine thread; thousands of asnwers for you;
this forum is not for repeated arguments but for exchange of solid evidence
They are obviously AL-31s if you look closely ... not WS-10 I'm afraid. Am I annoying just because I tell you the truth you wish not to hear :hitwall:?

593781c2ly1gdwrnu2nycj20u014pq6g.jpg

Via @pupu-2012 from Weibo

View attachment 623734 the pic quality is very low; hard to determine type of engine on it
but I rather discuss about why so many western foreigners are very sensitive to chinese engines
bringing such engine debate by just uploading uncertain pic is very ridicuous by itself
it never ends and goes forever on this forum :angry::angry::angry:
I believe they really like the engine debate based on pic from uncertain media
again deino brought another pic for the unnecessary debate :angry::angry::angry:

Ignore him. No one takes that guy seriously on this forum or the other one on anything related to China.

Ignore him. No one takes that guy seriously on this forum or the other one on anything related to China.

But you and he is taken seriously?? For all his claims with not a single proof!? Not sure if a look at your score is a reason to believe you more. :whistle:

upload_2020-4-19_9-5-43.png

LOL
Deino is much more knowledgeable and trustable than most Chinese military watchers.
His analysis and educated guesses make a lot of senses to me.

As far as I know in this forum, I only find two guys can be called as Chinese military expects, they are @Deino and @LKJ86 .

But you and he is taken seriously?? For all his claims with not a single proof!? Not sure if a look at your score is a reason to believe you more. :whistle:

View attachment 624968
I wouldn't go with that argument if I were you. His like to post ratio is quite high which indicates his popularity. The negative ratings mean nothing, it's just a small group of completely undeserving people on this forum who can give these ratings. I'm sure you know that there are a bunch of pro-America ball washers, radical Islamists, jihadi sympathizers, etc. in that group.
As far as I know in this forum, I only find two guys can be called as Chinese military expects
Nobody here is an "expert", we collect pictures and rumours from the Chinese internet.

I wouldn't go with that argument if I were you. His like to post ratio is quite high which indicates his popularity. The negative ratings mean nothing, it's just a small group of completely undeserving people on this forum who can give these ratings. I'm sure you know that there are a bunch of pro-America ball washers, radical Islamists, jihadi sympathizers, etc. in that group.

Nobody here is an "expert", we collect pictures and rumours from the Chinese internet.
Expert doesn't mean he has connections or inside information. Those can collect information and analyse these information intellectually are experts to me.

Back
Top Bottom