What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

49eca83dgy1gajka6xmzcj20rs0ij424.jpg

By 杨盼

5f6ff8c9ly1gajee3lzcaj21ad0q44h8.jpg

Via @彩虹熊_白玮 from Weibo

haha you can ban me but you can not ban your own insecurities see you

What insecurities? It was a temporary ban only due to your collection of warnings, which resulted in a ban until now. As such, if You want to continue that stupid discussion, that there are only ten J-20s operational only since You read that in a Japanese magazine "that looked professional", please go ahead here since You have been banned now permanently at the SecretProjectForum.

You cannot confirm it is ws10 either.

Then please explain what's the reason for you to think so against any commonly accepted understanding?

For insulting you I ask you an apology, and not because i care about being banned, no is because I admit mistakes, I know pride should not be a part of my personality.

About secret projects i careless, the guy thinks he is a God, all knowing and capable to judge people, even you bringing it to public i care less too.

You can do as you wish, just remember this, you ask me to tell you what the article said, i offered you what it says, you distorted what i said by pretending i was saying it was right, without caring i said "regardless of accuracy" which means it might be wrong or right you know it means it is an example of many estimates.

You insecurities are you took it personal in fact, you real purpose was the guy to ban me, if he was banning me, any way the guy has an ego trouble, but i am a grown man admitting mistakes if i have made them, and more important my morality tells me to ask you an apology because regardless you ban me or not, i know you came to stir the issues, but you know there are more forums, and more important for me my sincere apology is not because I care about you banning me but because i made something wrong, but I ask you, do you think i do not know forums are ego fights? thus since I insulted you, with the same words you have used in the past did you ask me an apology, the answer is not, So also grow, me and you have not been nice to each other and every human should be nice as a person I ask you an apology but also meditate if you are nice too, if you always show your best side regardless who is right which is a subjective issue since i know you think you have been always right, and i might not see where i have been rude or wrong too.

Saludos i might come back later, I wish you the best.
I'm sorry but why do you deserve an apology? You were warned multiple times by @Deino and yet you kept on trolling, filling this thread with useless back and forths clearly designed at flame baiting without actual substance. Honestly, you should look into your own "insecurities" that cause you to literally roll over every single thread you touch. You were banned from one forum and now you have moved on to the next ... when will you finally realize what you're doing is just a huge waste of everyone's time and stop?

For insulting you I ask you an apology, and not because i care about being banned, no is because I admit mistakes, I know pride should not be a part of my personality.

You are such a blatant liar! Shame on you for lying, playing the innocent "who only has a different opinion" but who is always kind and honest!

And what is this? In my eyes, this is simply the last proof of what a wrong person, what a liar and deceiver you really are. You have been banned at the SDF for exactly the same behavior, You came back several times each time with a new name and now the same at the Secret Projects forum and here again ... May all other judge by your own words ... I can only say shame on you.

apologise 3.JPG
apologise 4.JPG
apologise.JPG
apologise 2.JPG

Last edited:
Apparently there is a new missile in the works. Same range as PL-15 but smaller, so 6 can be fitted in the main weapon bay. They are also looking to cram 2 PL-10 into each side bay.

We should see it around 2023ish, along with WS-15 engine.

Apparently there is a new missile in the works. Same range as PL-15 but smaller, so 6 can be fitted in the main weapon bay. They are also looking to cram 2 PL-10 into each side bay.

We should see it around 2023ish, along with WS-15 engine.
Wasn’t that folded fin version ?

Ramjet has a large drag area hence loss of kinetic energy so early, only advantage of Ramjet engine is extended NEZ, that's why USA/China wont working on Ramjet powered AAM/BVR, only Russia and now EU have Ramjet powered BVR

Back
Top Bottom