What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

most information used in this forum is not of experts, first there are not math involved, (most real experts use math and at least have work in the areas of expertise) so the forum manages at the most general public information, very graphic but most of the information at the most comes from Chinese TV which usually is general public, further more, there is classified information that is not spoken on TV programs, so who is an expert or who is not, well, is relative to the taste of each member, where no math is involved, no industrial manuals for J-20 are shown or no J-20 flight manuals are studied, So most of the information is general public from public sources, and in this forum, technicalities are not liked such as stealth in fact, is to laugh if some consider another source as less reliable without at least showing official information and a little bit of math such as differential equations, analytical chemistry or at least maxwell equations and fourier transform; pretty much the level of information used here is high school or general public from news papers online or youtube videos8-).

48860549483_8b7b1c8966_o-jpg.583213

48860549033_bc509c71f1_o-jpg.583214

Attachments

• 48860549483_8b7b1c8966_o.jpg
    48860549483_8b7b1c8966_o.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 1,336
  • 48860549033_bc509c71f1_o.jpg
    48860549033_bc509c71f1_o.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 1,343
Last edited:
is to laugh if some consider another source as less reliable without at least showing official information and a little bit of math such as differential equations, analytical chemistry or at least maxwell equations and fourier transform; pretty much the level of information used here is high school or general public from news papers online or youtube videos8-).
Are you for real :hitwall::crazy:

most information used in this forum is not of experts, first there are not math involved, (most real experts use math and at least have work in the areas of expertise) so the forum manages at the most general public information, very graphic but most of the information at the most comes from Chinese TV which usually is general public, further more, there are classified information that is not spoken on TV programs, so who is an expert or who is not, well, where no math is involved, no industrial manuals for J-20 are shown or no J-20 flight manuals are studied, So most of the information is general public from public sources, and in this forum, technicalities are not liked such as stealth in fact, is to laugh if some consider another source as less reliable without at least showing official information and a little bit of math such as differential equations, analytical chemistry or at least maxwell equations and fourier transform; pretty much the level of information used here is high school or general public from news papers online or youtube videos8-).

48860549483_8b7b1c8966_o-jpg.583213

48860549033_bc509c71f1_o-jpg.583214

Why on earth do I have to possess a mathematical decree, why should I be able for a "little bit of math such as differential equations, analytical chemistry or at least maxwell equations and fourier transform" only to know that Minnie Chan is a highly unreliable source and the one you quoted is an idiot? It has nothing to do with math but more on common sense: Minnie Chan constantly posts things that are proven wrong, that are 100% false even by the images she sometimes adds in her reports. So all I need is common sense and experience in watching PLAAF matters and not an arrogant attitude by which I hide myself behind some irrelevant pseudo-science blabla.

Why on earth do I have to possess a mathematical decree, why should I be able for a "little bit of math such as differential equations, analytical chemistry or at least maxwell equations and fourier transform" only to know that Minnie Chan is a highly unreliable source and the one you quoted is an idiot? It has nothing to do with math but more on common sense: Minnie Chan constantly posts things that are proven wrong, that are 100% false even by the images she sometimes adds in her reports. So all I need is common sense and experience in watching PLAAF matters and not an arrogant attitude by which I hide myself behind some irrelevant pseudo-science blabla.
that information you quote is general public, your conclusions at the most are based upon general public information, no technicalities are shown nor official manuals, the level of conversation of this forum sometimes is so low, that is only personal attacks or nationalistic rants, if it was truly of experts you could say J-20 does not weight 20 tonnes as quoted simply because this of that technical data from manuals or the manufacturer data, to guess you will need a lot of aeronautical knowledge, most of guesses here really amateurish and very poor in technical information, in that i even include my self because i also use public domain sources and no math.

that information you quote is general public, your conclusions at the most are based upon general public information, no technicalities are shown nor official manuals, the level of conversation of this forum sometimes is so low, that is only personal attacks or nationalistic rants, if it was truly of experts you could say J-20 does not weight 20 tonnes as quoted simply because this of that technical data from manuals or the manufacturer data, to guess you will need a lot of aeronautical knowledge, most of guesses here really amateurish and very poor in technical information, in that i even include my self because i also use public domain sources and no math.

But again, when she claims the J-15s currently in service are using WS-10H, the J-20 is already using preproduction models of the WS-15, then this is wrong and consequently she cannot be trusted. And when she is then quoted as a source by public domain or open source reports what does this tell you about these sites?

That does not need an official confirmation, nor a certain technical qualification and even less your claimed mathematical abilities.

But again, when she claims the J-15s currently in service are using WS-10H, the J-20 is already using preproduction models of the WS-15, then this is wrong and consequently she cannot be trusted. And when she is then quoted as a source by public domain or open source reports what does this tell you about these sites?

That does not need an official confirmation, nor a certain technical qualification and even less your claimed mathematical abilities.
look I am not attacking you, the article quotes Robert Farley, he gives his opinion, you can be right about her, but when i read the article it was interesting for me because they quoted a 20 tonnes weight for an empty J-20, considering it might be navalized well, i thought it could be, he is also guessing but i think we should have some degree of open mind, you might not agree, to me is perhaps a good guess, a good estimate, only that i see no need to attack the article and say it is automatically false or 100% right it is just an estimated, there is no need to get angry at each other, nor fight, the first time i talk to you i though you were a nice person, and believe, i have no hard feelings to you, i just meant in forums like this there are many guesses and people get angry at each other just for a guess, you might be right about J-15 but in the article they just say 30 tonnes weight and it is kind of unreliable so J-20 might be an ideal candidate, remember is a guess, it my be proven right, o wrong just do not need to get angry at some opinion, only that cheers

Last edited:
bro, seems you are chasing a dead end.

Back
Top Bottom