What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

"...Military news reported many engineers who used to work for US military aviation manufacturers were hired by China after massive downsizing and closed down resulted in massive layoff. These news mentioned engineers involved in B2 were hired by China...."

Where did you get all these, quote your source and link, otherwise they are just meaningless hot air.

from online military news ofcourse. I only took the points & news, didn't mark down the website and journal involved. There are way too many online and printed military magazines these days. Unless the news just came out recently, fine but not news that came several to over 10 years ago.

Last edited:
from online military news ofcourse. I only took the points & news, didn't mark down the website and journal involved. There are way too many online and printed military magazines these days. Unless the news just came out recently, fine but not news that came several to over 10 years ago.

That is as good as having no credible source. So which American company that made B2 bomber went belly up?

img-4f06953930dc4308dce63328946d2768.jpg
img-0f339631f68214c2f39e48b6aaae8517.jpg
img-f5724e506e7eb3f21a1b158598d055f5.jpg
img-867d6f02111a5abf45b70599a2a1bb0b.jpg

Link us the sources ...

That is as good as having no credible source. So which American company that made B2 bomber went belly up?

Ask you this, since when news on google are credible source? Intelligence related news, related parties most don't officially admit especially on obtaining enemy technology. Like Serbian downing F117, do you really think the Serbian done it alone without Russian experts? Russian experts would rather forgo credits than admitting they were there conducting research and experiment using Serbian military to shoot down the f117.

Tell me, How many website links that you called sources posted in this thread alone credible? Some kept claiming ws15 engine ready and perfected the crystal cooled compressor but no progress on j20 with ws15 engine still. Even Bloomberg could post fake news about Huawei. Online source credible my foot. Can I find your true identity, particulars and online bank login password in google?

Link us the sources ...

Why not you try google see whether you can find that news since it was on military news websites?

....Why not you try google see whether you can find that news since it was on military news websites?

Pardon to step in ... that's not the way it works :crazy::hitwall:: You come with a ridiculous claim, on request you only say it was found on Google but You do not want - or can - search for it, so it is up to us to check.

Just take this as a warning: Either you present this "source" or your claim will be deleted.
Period.

The maker of B2 bomber that went belly up was McDonnell Douglas!!! :-)

:-) just taking some fun, lmao

The maker of B2 bomber that went belly up was McDonnell Douglas!!! :-)

:-) just taking some fun, lmao
Initially, Northrop and McDonnell Douglas were selected for further development of The Advanced Technology Bomber (ATB) program, but the winner of design was Northrop, and 21 B2 bombers were designed and built by Northrop Grumman. Northrop Grumman today employs about 85,000 people. They continue to design and develop B21 bomber for USAF.

McDonnell Douglas was merged with Boeing, and all their military programmes, including F-15, FA-18E/F and C-17 continued under Boeing.

Last edited:
Pardon to step in ... that's not the way it works :crazy::hitwall:: You come with a ridiculous claim, on request you only say it was found on Google but You do not want - or can - search for it, so it is up to us to check.

Just take this as a warning: Either you present this "source" or your claim will be deleted.
Period.

I just simply google and found only this news left.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ng-US-stealth-bomber-technology-to-China.html

At 1 time, most of those that believe in google as sauce but they acted like they can't google themselves. Other news probably removed due to old news, but there's still 1 left. So what's the big deal of China hiring foreign engineers? Face issue?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ng-US-stealth-bomber-technology-to-China.html

At 1 time, most of those that believe in google as sauce but they acted like they can't google themselves. Other news probably removed due to old news, but there's still 1 left. So what's the big deal of China hiring foreign engineers? Face issue?
This is one case of military technology theft. No one said China never sourced any military technology from elsewhere. But you said this guy was somehow formally working for AVIC to develop military technologies for China ... which is incorrect. You have to differentiate between a US citizen AVIC employee (which I am almost certain there are none) and employees of US companies who stole these secrets.

You claimed China was "hiring" "engineers" (plural) "involved in B2 stealth bomber development" "for J20 development"

Your "news" article is about one Indian Northrop engineer who was accussed to share B2 related documents with more than a handful countries on the international market including Israel, Switzerland and Germany (countries we all know are struggling with technology and depend on Americans :rolleyes1:) and accussed of somehow aiding China to design a nozzle for cruise missiles as a consultant by some Hawaiian U.S. cangaroo court, then left off with a minor sentence.

Even the accussations against China dont match up with your claims. Nevermind the lack of credibility giving the source of the accussations. But why would you bother to post it anyways? Saving face or just stubborn?

Other news probably removed due to old news, but there's still 1 left.
That's not how Google search works. And you are left with 0 not 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom