What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

img-2db4dc6ee84b2fd8975a12105c083e28.jpg

They only said F117 stealth technology outdated in 2011. Not in late 90's and 2000's. China hired numbers of engineers who used to work for US aircraft manufacturers when US began downsizing its air force and manufacturing line. Sources saying engineers involved in B2 stealth bomber development back then were hired for J20 development. This plus the claimed hacked stolen data on F35 will definitely make the materials used on J20 better than F117.

Seems like you're ignoring facts instead like trying to say a country could easily replicate top secret technology belonging to US without having to obtain from shot down or captured plane, hiring competitor's engineers, espionage at all. There is no shame and nothing wrong about it as Americans done the same thing before they became best. Do you know that if NATO without having access to reverse engineer F4, F16, mig29, European can't come up with EF2000. You might want to check how much reverse engineering did NATO countries conduct on fighters bought from US.

I've seen Chinese American flying the F22 when it was newly entered service

Yes China is following Japanese path except they took history lesson seriously by not repeating the same mistakes.

Thanks for replying to figaro while I was away. Ignore those against you here, just keep posting and debate with facts.

To all those against gambit,
I'm neutral siding China more than US. I fought gambit multiple times over ego issues. I can say that gambit has been posting facts and truths all these while.
There is simply no evidence that the Chinese ever acquired the F-117 stealth tech for R&D purposes. The Chinese test pilot said back in 2011 that the F-117 stealth properties were already outdated at the time of its shooting down back in the late 90s(not 2011). Its quite ironic that you say I am ignoring facts when you dont present any factual evidence yourself. I am not speaking from a position of pro-China or anti-China ... I am just speaking from facts.

Edit : What is your source that former B-2 engineers were hired for the J-20 program? Sounds like a bunch of pointless rumor mongering to me.

New video released as the promotion in celebrating the 92th Anniversary of the People's Liberation Army 2019-08-01 八一 “Bayi” The August 1st, as well as to celebrate the coming 70th Anniversary of the Founding of New China, the People's Republic, 2019-10-01. The short footage features J-20 and H-6K.

There is simply no evidence that the Chinese ever acquired the F-117 stealth tech for R&D purposes. The Chinese test pilot said back in 2011 that the F-117 stealth properties were already outdated at the time of its shooting down back in the late 90s(not 2011). Its quite ironic that you say I am ignoring facts when you dont present any factual evidence yourself. I am not speaking from a position of pro-China or anti-China ... I am just speaking from facts.

Edit : What is your source that former B-2 engineers were hired for the J-20 program? Sounds like a bunch of pointless rumor mongering to me.

China and Russia involved in experimenting sensor testing on US stealth planes flying by. The Serbs under guidance from Russian experts managed to track and shot down the F117. The residents said Russian and Chinese took the pieces home. Please note military news, they don't release official statement on what they salvaged, stolen, etc.

Military news reported many engineers who used to work for US military aviation manufacturers were hired by China after massive downsizing and closed down resulted in massive layoff. These news mentioned engineers involved in B2 were hired by China.

Whatever source you post and believe in are just copy paste website link. Website doesn't tell everything as military intel is always confidential and classifieds. You probably wanted to think a single race could invent and create everything on their own but reality is, no.

China and Russia involved in experimenting sensor testing on US stealth planes flying by. The Serbs under guidance from Russian experts managed to track and shot down the F117. The residents said Russian and Chinese took the pieces home. Please note military news, they don't release official statement on what they salvaged, stolen, etc.

Military news reported many engineers who used to work for US military aviation manufacturers were hired by China after massive downsizing and closed down resulted in massive layoff. These news mentioned engineers involved in B2 were hired by China.

Whatever source you post and believe in are just copy paste website link. Website doesn't tell everything as military intel is always confidential and classifieds. You probably wanted to think a single race could invent and create everything on their own but reality is, no.
"...Military news reported many engineers who used to work for US military aviation manufacturers were hired by China after massive downsizing and closed down resulted in massive layoff. These news mentioned engineers involved in B2 were hired by China...."

Where did you get all these, quote your source and link, otherwise they are just meaningless hot air.

China is going the path of imperial Japan, it has been allowed to growth, but like Japan it will never rule, every thing is well planned, geopolitics wise the J-20 is not going to face directly F-35 ... ...

NOTE:
DEINO ... as the world most famous global moderator, ... ...

~ why have you failed to do your job to ban the obvious political and
malicious post from false flagger Su33KUB poster above ??

Because, you have failed to be fair and just ... ...
You are forcing me to post this below ... ...

=== ===

Back to false flagger Su33KUB, ... ...

Your post on J-20 usage is Absolutely DIMWITTED beyond repair.

All SANE and Patriotic Chinese know inside their backbone that ... J-20 and
all CHN military hitech toys are to be deployed against ...
the Earth global public criminal enemy #1 ... the united satan murica
F-22, F-35, and all its vomit tainted USBG ships, and
all the other murica semi obsolete and semi hitech toys.

Don't worry about CHN hitech toys, ... ...
85% of elites Chinese princelings in Beijing are too coward and too gutless
to fight the the Earth global public criminal enemy #1 ... the united satan murica.

=== ===

Chinese American flying the F22 when ...

Sorry to say that you must be color blind observer.
Let's not be gullible and be stupid.

Only 100% caucasian whitey usaf pilots are allowed to touch and fly murica F-22.

There is ( NO--WAY--NO--HOW ) a yellow Chinese murica or even
Black murica ... usaf pilots be allowed to fly the murica super precious
semi low-tech F-22 and F-35.

===

Deino as the world most famous global moderator

~ Let's be fair and just.

This is my last post on this derailing topic.
There will be zero back and forth posting.

Now, back to the main unpolluted topic of J-20.
Thank you. <<< <<<

Last edited:
NOTE:

=== ===

to fight the the Earth global public criminal enemy #1 ... the united satan murica.

=== ===

Only 100% caucasian whitey usaf pilots are allowed to touch and fly murica F-22.

===

Thank you. <<< <<<
I agree with what most you but disagree on Beijing not willing to challenge US. If CPC has no balls, they will not fight a trade war with US which lasted even today that none of the demand by US gives in and not to mention China still import Iranian oil which the China the only country do that.

NOTE:

=== ===

=== ===

===

Thank you. <<< <<<
This rant is just as pointless as that of @SU-33 ... stop turning this thread ultra political just like su-33

NOTE:

=== ===

Did you ever think about the usual way of reporting a post?
No, and I don't know why, but so you again started a rant and personnel insult against other members, a moderator and made up a lot of mess just for your ego. :hitwall:

By the way, a moderator cannot read each and every post and as long as an annoying post is not reported, it sometimes happens that I miiss them ... especially when in the holydays.
By the way, his posts are probably wrong, but anyway in no way insulting or offensive like yours. :crazy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom