What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

First, get off you imaginary high horse and stop projecting your smartass attitude every time you trolls get caught talking condensed bullshit, that can rarely even pass an undergrad tier reasoning check. Now, once again care to explain what your second completely irrelevant tantrum and circlejerking has to do with the posts you are replying to? What do you even mean with "you are source website is useless". I am on the team asking for a source. You are on the team not providing it. I can't tell if its just bad English or absolute nonsense you are posting. Or are you already back to the usual deflecting routine?

Your troll buddy made the claims. Your troll buddy stumbled over his lies when asked for evidence. Your troll buddy got called out trying to pass off a completely unrelated story to back up his claims Your troll buddy is the one struggling with lame excuses that his dog ate his homework and all sources and all references to his sources happen to be deleted. You got caught guzzling just loads of irrelevant bullshit just for the sake of talking back and trying to wiggle away from a lost case.

You absolute nobodies with zero credence are not in any position to demand people to proof themself to you either way, no matter how much you fellate each other. Talk crap and you get called out. Thats all you get for for your new load of bullshit. Don't get all flustered when people cant be bothered to play along with your farce.

Back to square one. Where is the proof for his J20 engineer claims? As long as your circlejerk fails to provide any details everyone can safely assume you guys were just talking from your asses to construe a false but convenient "big picture" again.

I'll wait.

What a bunch load of crap you posted. Yet you didn't answer at least 1 of my question on how to operate a simple avionic of new generation PLAAF fighter since you said all the facts can be found only on website.

As for the engineers hired by China, I read them from news on magazines, online news. You expect me to know everything as if I was 1 of the journalist involved, lol! Most of us here only read news from somewhere replying each other on latest news. Maybe few actually served in air force, army, navy of certain countries, that's all.

What a bunch load of crap you posted. Yet you didn't answer at least 1 of my question on how to operate a simple avionic of new generation PLAAF fighter since you said all the facts can be found only on website.

As for the engineers hired by China, I read them from news on magazines, online news. You expect me to know everything as if I was 1 of the journalist involved, lol! Most of us here only read news from somewhere replying each other on latest news. Maybe few actually served in air force, army, navy of certain countries, that's all.
So a third load of bullshit deflecting away from the question and still not a single of these many sources that you keep talking about.

Yes, of course I expect the anonymous people here to back up stories they post here. Is that a real question? No one cares about bullshit you pulled out of your ***. I'm not going to explain you the basics of human conversation. Since you immediately tried to swindle your way through with a false source, we already know you are fully aware how it works and just winding around in denial and deflecting after stumbling over your own lies. The boat sailed on that one.

Back to square one and your chance to redeem at least half of your reputation:
Post. The. Fucking. Source.

I have never heard of AVIC ever having a foreign engineer on its payrol. Use your common sense. Wouldnt having foreign engineers working for the Chinese MIC be a huge security risk for them??? You keep insulting other posters and yet refuse to divulge out any of your supposed sources. I'm sorry but "magazines" and "online" news do not count as credible sources.

Giving us low quality sources like the National Interest or Business Insider would be just as bad as giving us none.

So a third load of bullshit deflecting away from the question and still not a single of these many sources that you keep talking about.

Yes, of course I expect the anonymous people here to back up stories they post here. Is that a real question? No one cares about bullshit you pulled out of your ***. I'm not going to explain you the basics of human conversation. Since you immediately tried to swindle your way through with a false source, we already know you are fully aware how it works and just winding around in denial and deflecting after stumbling over your own lies. The boat sailed on that one.

Why did you reply when you don't have answer to my questions?

I have never heard of AVIC ever having a foreign engineer on its payrol. Use your common sense. Wouldnt having foreign engineers working for the Chinese MIC be a huge security risk for them??? You keep insulting other posters and yet refuse to divulge out any of your supposed sources. I'm sorry but "magazines" and "online" news do not count as credible sources.

Giving us low quality sources like the National Interest or Business Insider would be just as bad as giving us none.

China always have separate divisions for foreign engineers. Everything is getting commercialized, engineers work for money mostly, no issue. You want to say there's no foreign engineers in China reverse engineer department at all? There's no such thing as invention out of thin air.

China always have separate divisions for foreign engineers. Everything is getting commercialized, engineers work for money mostly, no issue. You want to say there's no foreign engineers in China reverse engineer department at all? There's no such thing as invention out of thin air.
For the last time ... where is your evidence. Give me a source that references "special divisions." The refusal by you to provide those even one shred of evidence to back up your claim is truly astonishing.

Why did you reply when you don't have answer to my questions
Why did you reply to me without posting the sources leave alone evidence for your stories about the J-20 program and just keep repeating and piling up completely irrelevant deflecting bullshit?

Last edited:
For the last time ... where is your evidence. Give me a source that references "special divisions." The refusal by you to provide those even one shred of evidence to back up your claim is truly astonishing.

Both of you failed to tell me how to operate the MFD for searching and tracking air/ground targets in J10C, J20, J11D with your so called search engine & websites facts. What else you want to say about evidence?

Why did you reply to me without posting the sources leave alone evidence for your stories about the J-20 program and just keep repeating and piling up completely irrelevant deflecting bullshit?

I would rather believe words from related military personnel that whatever news on websites & google. So where's the source you said factual that tell us how to operate avionics in latest generation PLAAF fighters with AESA & touchscreen? Already several days past yet both of you can't answer like how @gambit did who replied with facts directly on fighter jets he operated back then.

Both of you failed to tell me how to operate the MFD for searching and tracking air/ground targets in J10C, J20, J11D with your so called search engine & websites facts. What else you want to say about evidence?
You're the one making the ridiculous claims. The burden of proof falls instead on you ... instead of us.

@kungfugymnast

I really have to step in since this is not the way to act: The one who makes ridiculous claims or at least claims, which contradict a common opinion has the duty to prove them, either by a concrete link or a reliable source, so that anyone else can make up his/her own opinion on what to think about. Not we have to proof or disproof your claims; it Your duty.

Therefore take this as a warning, otherwise constantly ignoring these request and even replying with offensive posts will be rated as trolling.

I have a question for our Chinese friends, since the J-20 has entered serial production phase, does this mean that the WS-15 engines are now fully certified and will power the J-20s? And if this is true, then what is the best guesstimate on the number of J-20s China intends to procure. Lastly, what is the probability of J-20s envisaged for Navy? Or would the Navy Stealth Combat Aircraft be a completely different development altogether?

I have a question for our Chinese friends, since the J-20 has entered serial production phase, does this mean that the WS-15 engines are now fully certified and will power the J-20s? And if this is true, then what is the best guesstimate on the number of J-20s China intends to procure. Lastly, what is the probability of J-20s envisaged for Navy? Or would the Navy Stealth Combat Aircraft be a completely different development altogether?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw1LNamyBYZKIAKSSLD38v8x

The WS-15 hasn't been certified yet ... I wouldn't expect so for a couple more years.

img-7d1e1ce1d567303bfffeae136f4a4b9f.jpg
img-ecb55bc3af5feab6962bcd96cad11a72.jpg
img-edc391f0e59a46ce169eb18504393967.jpg
img-683f179bae70555281ab8d7c07d63634.jpg
img-bcf5b7e08096dc6d103395773c4d7a8a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom