What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

wMDgcB5.jpg
cs0Z7cX.jpg
F3If5Jy.jpg

Are You sure with that high number? From what I know there are only 5 LRIP birds.
yes, thats what 'we chatted' ``and he said bunch of other stuffs about this black pantihose (J-20 黑丝), but I dont know those terminologies in English, so````anyway apart from the 'domestically modified' engine, the rests are state-of-art, and this project is the milestone of PLAAF to becoming a 'leader' in this field from as a 'follower'

due to the nature of their job, I can only get those 'big' words :D

yes, thats what 'we chatted' ``and he said bunch of other stuffs about this black pantihose (J-20 黑丝), but I dont know those terminologies in English, so````anyway apart from the 'domestically modified' engine, the rests are state-of-art, and this project is the milestone of PLAAF to becoming a 'leader' in this field from as a 'follower'

due to the nature of their job, I can only get those 'big' words :D

Hmmm .... but what does "pantyhose" mean ??

Black pantihose (correct translation is Black Silk) sounded similar to Black 4th, referring to J20 as the aircraft's first appearance was in black paint and it is a 4th generation Chinese fighter jet.

Hmmm .... but what does "pantyhose" mean ??
```ok. let me give it a try
J-20 is a fourth gen stealth fighter (Chinese standard, 5th in Western standard), and it is a black bird```so when the very first blurry pic of J-20 rendered at Internet, people here started referring it as 'a black fourth gen fighter'```in short 'a black fourth gen' but in Chinese we even shorted it to only two Chinese letters '黑(black)四(four)‘```and we Chinese netizens like to using cute or funny or even licentious nick name over official or 'authentic' namings, so '黑四' became '黑丝' ···as '丝'(pantihose) sounds very close to '四'(four)```and due to most members of military fans are male```and we all like weapons and women``so here we use this 'lewd' way of calling J-20

here are more examples of others nick name
F-35: chubby thunder 肥电
F-22: imperial concubine 娘娘
J-10: bully 恶棍
J-11: chopsticks 筷子
J-20: black pantihose 黑丝
China: rabbit 兔子
U.S: egale source 鹰酱
Russia: fluffy Bear 毛熊

```ok. let me give it a try
J-20 is a fourth gen stealth fighter (Chinese standard, 5th in Western standard), and it is a black bird```so when the very first blurry pic of J-20 rendered at Internet, people here started referring it as 'a black fourth gen fighter'```in short 'a black fourth gen' but in Chinese we even shorted it to only two Chinese letters '黑(black)四(four)‘```and we Chinese netizens like to using cute or funny or even licentious nick name over official or 'authentic' namings, so '黑四' became '黑丝' ···as '丝'(pantihose) sounds very close to '四'(four)```and due to most members of military fans are male```and we all like weapons and women``so here we use this 'lewd' way of calling J-20

here are more examples of others nick name
F-35: chubby thunder 肥电
F-22: imperial concubine 娘娘
J-10: bully 恶棍
J-11: chopsticks 筷子
J-20: black pantihose 黑丝
China: rabbit 兔子
U.S: egale source 鹰酱
Russia: fluffy Bear 毛熊

Your translations are really disasters!!!!!!!!! It's called Black Ribbon not black Pantihose, bitch!

Your translations are really disasters!!!!!!!!! It's called Black Ribbon not black Pantihose, bitch!
黑丝带,黑丝带叫着叫着就变成黑丝,而且每一军迷的理解和想象都不同,网上有很多军迷都喜欢理解成 ‘蕾丝袜’,没有什么不妥

Thanks guys !

The term Black Ribbon is already well known, but even after - to admit only brief search - the term Pantihose told me nothing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom