What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

chinese 3D TVC nozzles gif

dIKiA.gif

zGlqA.jpg

FMMy7.jpg

xGYQe.jpg

excuse me,what is the defference between USA's and russia's?

USA's TVC nozzle offers greater sensitivity, longer endurance and lighter weight
Now,no one knows what is J20's TVC nozzle like.but most people think j20 will have a all-aspect TVC nozzle.and not a flat 2D TVC nozzles like F22.
Every thing is a speculation now,that’s all.
However, one thing is certain.TVC has been studied by chinese engineers for many years.Nowadays, the chinese TVC technology has become mature.maybe a special and pure nozzle of China. Who knows....

USA's TVC nozzle offers greater sensitivity, longer endurance and lighter weightNow,no one knows what is J20's TVC nozzle like.but most people think j20 will have a all-aspect TVC nozzle.and not a flat 2D TVC nozzles like F22.
Every thing is a speculation now,that’s all.
However, one thing is certain.TVC has been studied by chinese engineers for many years.Nowadays, the chinese TVC technology has become mature.maybe a special and pure nozzle of China. Who knows....

And your source is?

Needless to ask this question?every knows this,
USA TVC keep a technical step ahead in world,Russia TVC technology is second.

Needless to ask this question?every knows this,
USA TVC keep a technical step ahead in world,Russia TVC technology is second.

Stop making up claims, just because you say so does not make it true. In China do opinions equate to facts? So explain this 'sensitivity', give us the 'endurance' figures and post the weights, otherwise don't speak of things you have no knowledge of.

Without making this into a competition or picking sides lets examine a few things, Firstly:

US experimental TVC aircraft were all 1980's to early 1990's era aircraft which relied on fly-by-wire/computers from that era, the F-22's TVC was conceived sometime in the 1990's and is limited to the pitch axis, what we know about the F-22 is that it has a quadruple-redundant fly-by-wire system. Comparing that to something like the SU-35BM reveals that the SU-35BM also has a quadruple-redundant fly-by-wire system although slightly newer by a about a decade or more. Other than that the SU-35 features a 3 devotional axis that allows for the nozzles to fluxuate aka propelling nozzles. Looking at the F-22's and SU-35's fly-by-wire systems I can't tell which one is better, I do not know how you came to your conclusion about which is better, more interestingly i do not know where or how you got your sensitivity and endurance let alone your weight information from, oh i remember you pulled those figures out of thin air.

In terms of 3 dimensional TVC, the US has not done much in the past 20 year while Russia has at least 3 new platforms (SU-35BM, Mig-29 OVT, pak-fa) and many older platforms such as SU-37, SU-30 (variants), SU-47 and a few VSTOL platforms which aren’t in the same class as the other aircraft but nevertheless they are TVC aircraft. When it comes down to TVC Russia has more experience than anyone.

Your comments are empty opinions based on....well nothing, this is very typical amongst the J-20 crowed.

You made a claim that China has 'learn from USA's version.not russian version.' Whatever that means, yet than you claimed that the J-20 would have '3d TVC' , whatever you meant it was silly considering the US operates flat pitch axis nozzles. Moreover US and Russian 3 dimensional TVC rely on similar principles, and the US 3 dimensional nozzle program is about 20 years old. In the end you not only managed to disregard all the achievements and experience Russia has had with TVC but you also managed to look silly. Bravo…bravo…hands clapping….

US engines on F-22&F-35A/C seems to be more reliable.

about russian engines,of course they should be better than china's.but compared with america's....

seems both of the T50s on MAKS2011 meet engine problems.this made me doubt whether they r better than america's

US engines on F-22&F-35A/C seems to be more reliable.

about russian engines,of course they should be better than china's.but compared with america's....

seems both of the T50s on MAKS2011 meet engine problems.this made me doubt whether they r better than america's

If the Russian engine is better, then we should use it in our J-20.

The AL-31 is crap btw.

Back
Top Bottom