What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

any link for details ???
no....just some pictures,and I do not dare to send all of them to this fourm..

u=2647205434,2268030649&fm=11&gp=0.jpg

no....just some pictures,and I do not dare to send all of them to this fourm..

u=2647205434,2268030649&fm=11&gp=0.jpg
1_640_333.jpg

:ph34r::ph34r:
u=1612407606,590281826&fm=11&gp=0.jpg

mp50815782_1451215746093_2.jpeg

0Z0504023-12.jpg

100 million dollors each for sell!
20057354_976672.jpg

J-10C?

Well I read it too on a different forum that the production of J20 has started but the source was not creditable. I would had love to see China reducing the size of J20 as it is to big as compared to F22 & F35.

And wasn't the air frame of J10C suppose to be different, then to that of J10A & J10B?

Well I read it too on a different forum that the production of J20 has started but the source was not creditable. I would had love to see China reducing the size of J20 as it is to big as compared to F22 & F35.

And wasn't the air frame of J10C suppose to be different, then to that of J10A & J10B?
Bigger size means more range.

Ok, but what about maneuverability of the aircraft? So far I have seen simple take off & land of J20.
Patience, you will see it later brother.

Ok, but what about maneuverability of the aircraft? So far I have seen simple take off & land of J20.
I once saw a manueavor clip of J20, @Beast you have it?

Sir,

The smaller J20 is J31----------.

And no---the air frame of the J10 A B C would be the same---why would be any different?:o::o::o:

Hey, what's up ... I'm up since 5:35 h local time ... and now NOTHING !????

Sir,

It does not work like that-----

This is a 5th gen aircraft--the latest behind the F22----chinese are a bit secretive---they don't want to show off---they don't want to give out their strength beforehand---here and there we see what it can do---and as Gambit stated in his posts----you can learn a great deal about the aircraft just by looking at it-----as long as you know what you are looking at.

When the F22 first came out---there was extreme secrecy about this aircraft's capabilities---till it beat the living daylights of every fighter aircraft during excercizes---and now after around 7 to 8 years in service---we started to see what it could do.

J20 does not need to do that---. As it is the leading aircraft of a super power and the latest in design----so BY DEFAULT it would meet and exceed all the criteria attached to a fighter aircraft of that class.

Sir,

It does not work like that-----

This is a 5th gen aircraft--the latest behind the F22----chinese are a bit secretive---they don't want to show off---they don't want to give out their strength beforehand---here and there we see what it can do---and as Gambit stated in his posts----you can learn a great deal about the aircraft just by looking at it-----as long as you know what you are looking at.

When the F22 first came out---there was extreme secrecy about this aircraft's capabilities---till it beat the living daylights of every fighter aircraft during excercizes---and now after around 7 to 8 years in service---we started to see what it could do.

J20 does not need to do that---. As it is the leading aircraft of a super power and the latest in design----so BY DEFAULT it would meet and exceed all the criteria attached to a fighter aircraft of that class.
The reason why they enlarge the fuselage of J20 because they reference to the range of F22 is not that enough. They considered almost every expect and derive experience from every previous design. They do this in completely isolation forced upon on by USA.

It looks large but it's mainly composite material means it is not heavy.

Now just wait WS15 engine get mature.

Back
Top Bottom