What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

They need to be rub becos of their extreme naivety and arrogance. How to tame an extreme arrogance person with no substance? To hit his pride hard and make him come down to reality.
Bullshit. That kind of word serves nothing except his own ego.

Bullshit. That kind of word serves nothing except his own ego.
It do, one will not progress when admit its weakness. Ah Q story tells us that.
India progress is so slow and its military indigenous industries is a joke becos of these mentality.
Their pride need to be hurt and bring them down the reality.

It do, one will not progress when admit its weakness. Ah Q story tells us that.
India progress is so slow and its military indigenous industries is a joke becos of these mentality.
Their pride need to be hurt and bring them down the reality.

nah, if they're complacent with their slow progress you shouldn't be encouraging them to change. much better for the potential enemy to be thinking he's god while having the actual capabilities of a 10 year old than him thinking he's 10 year old while having the capabilities of god.

nah, if they're complacent with their slow progress you shouldn't be encouraging them to change. much better for the potential enemy to be thinking he's god while having the actual capabilities of a 10 year old than him thinking he's 10 year old while having the capabilities of god.

this is the best technique.
arrogant is human weakness beside communication

Happy New Year, World

121946bscv3vtm77af1121.jpg

121830rhbixbmbjhnuu00b.jpg

By the way regarding my (or our) hope to see '2101' in the air as soon as possible and the usual Chinese new year holydays ...

Am I correct that until 3. January we "should" expect nothing since these are local holydays ... however more relevant are the longer "holydays" after Spring Festival Eve (7. February) and "Chinese New year" (8. February) and the one week holydays thereafter until 13. February ?

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/china/2016

So hopefully before these days. ... hopefully tomorrow !

Or am I wrong ?

Deino

By the way regarding my (or our) hope to see '2101' in the air as soon as possible and the usual Chinese new year holydays ...

Am I correct that until 3. January we "should" expect nothing since these are local holydays ... however more relevant are the longer "holydays" after Spring Festival Eve (7. February) and "Chinese New year" (8. February) and the one week holydays thereafter until 13. February ?

So hopefully before these days. ... hopefully tomorrow !

Or am I wrong ?

Deino

You are right. 2101 is just waiting for good weather. It will be in the air very soon I believe. You will see it by Chinese New Year for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom