What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

77c87f643a74d51.jpg

2e2e96948d9e5ed.jpg

a5e6b29105d790c.jpg

ae5bf9eb9e0be0e.jpg
cdd3cf2436c4c17.jpg

I dont think so, they will sell it (J-20) if they get the best price, BTW this is not F-22

J-20 is the F-22 of China. Do china sell ZTZ-99 MBT to Pakistan? No, we sell a downgraded MBT-2000 to pakistan. We China are very rich at the moment. We do not need to sell our best to get fund for our armed forces. Most of the armed sales export are more for alliance.

J-20 is the F-22 of China. Do china sell ZTZ-99 MBT to Pakistan? No, we sell a downgraded MBT-2000 to pakistan. We China are very rich at the moment. We do not need to sell our best to get fund for our armed forces. Most of the armed sales export are more for alliance.

Actually ZTZ-99 was offered to Pakistan but didn't fulfill desert warfare requirements.

J-20 won't be for export. J-31 will be.

J-20 is the F-22 of China. Do china sell ZTZ-99 MBT to Pakistan? No
Cool that.... you've earned it.....
No, we sell a downgraded MBT-2000 to pakistan.
No.... you don't sell us MBT 2000.... we partnered in the project. We make a superior version.... Read!

We China are very rich at the moment. We do not need to sell our best to get fund for our armed forces.
True indeed.....

Most of the armed sales export are more for alliance.
Never underestimate an alliance..... And btw if you care to read there has also been some significant tech. transfer from this side of the border.... long live China :)

Actually ZTZ-99 was offered to Pakistan but didn't fulfill desert warfare requirements.
Hmmmm..... source?

J-20 won't be for export. J-31 will be.

ZTZ-99 is never meant for export. Show me a reliable source or photo where ZTZ-99 has ever showcase for overseas expo? The answer is no.

i don't like J20 its a enlargement of MiG 1.44 and also it has frontal stealth only not full stealth instead i like j-31 it is more agile fighter than J20

i don't like J20 its a enlargement of MiG 1.44 and also it has frontal stealth only not full stealth instead i like j-31 it is more agile fighter than J20

J-20 and mig 1.44 both different air intake. J-20 has an internal bomb bay which mig 1.44 absent. And your final comment is out of emotional without logic. If j-31 is so agile and better. Why would if lost out the competition to J-20? J-31 can be easily eat for lunch by J-20 anytime. Both J-20 an J-31 are designed by China. Of cos, Chinese knows better. If not, who else?

我和我的同胞对巴基斯坦抱有非常好的印象,就我个人而言,我相信巴基斯坦需要的中国有的都可以卖给你们,一定程度上来说,以什么方式完成交易都不重要,重要的是我们中国人很珍视真正的朋友。如果巴基斯坦需要J-20,那么最终进入巴基斯坦的会是真正适合巴基斯坦防空需求的巴基斯坦版的J-20,而不是说高配置的装备留给自己,给你们落后的东西,发出这种言论的人不管哪个国家的,请不要相信!
  另外还有个好消息告诉巴基斯坦朋友,综合种种报道可以看出,J20离定型量产应该不远了,呵呵!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom