What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

:coffee:

27_10174_fccc0ddbe0ded3f.jpg

this a online community of a Islamic nation, culture here is much difference from east asia, this **** cartoon pics will get your id ban by webmaster,

Is it really that serious. I have consulted some of my Muslim friends before I posted those pics, and they thought it is OK.

My Pakistani brothers, please do let me know if those pics are truly insulting, and in that case I will for sure delete them. While if they are not, well, I just want to change the atmosphere a little bit.... in the good and easy way of course....

A new video that tries to explain the different things installed on J-20 #2002 aircraft. According to this video, AESA radar and EODAS system, as well as the airborn calculators, are installed onboard...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some old #2001 photos, just to test if the new photos holding site is working...

e9XsX.jpg

PF1XQ.jpg

3MgZq.jpg

Ms6hU.jpg

CDwkn.jpg

Edit 1 : Imagur is pretty good...
Edit 2 : J-20 program is called Project 718, whereas Project 310 of Shenyang doesn't receive any official J-xx reference as the program is a "private" one from AVIC and not a national one.

一些自称来自中国,在这里发裸体图的网站成员,请你们尊重当地民族习惯,删除你们发在这里的,受到日本文化影响的图片。
特别是不要将这些日本式恋童癖创意的作品,贴在中国产的飞机上,导致中国在当地的负面影响。
抱歉我直接用汉语发帖,看看是不是真正中国人发的图。

那斯怎知吾华夏之文?邪魔外道假以人皮

图是我发的,我都说了如果巴铁的网民有意见我就立刻删了。到现在有看见别人说什么了?
什么叫“尊重当地民族习惯"?我发两张漫画侮辱先知了吗?侮辱真主了吗?亵渎伊斯兰教的教义了吗?
巴铁都是穆斯林,但是穆斯林怎么了?穆斯林就一定要生活在保守的中世纪文化里?穆斯林就一定要都像沙特阿拉伯那样出门把妇女裹得跟粽子一样,没有父兄陪伴不敢上街?穆斯林就不能有丰富多彩更富有包容性的文化?穆斯林就不能生活在21世纪?你们真正放下你们的偏见去了解过穆斯林吗?你们有穆斯林朋友吗?你们这完全是无知与偏见!

我就是觉得这些图可爱,发帖之前我也问过我认识的伊朗和巴铁的朋友才发的。如果觉得我发的图和论坛的内容无关,让我删可以。我也尊重这里的巴铁朋友们,你就不要越俎代庖了吧....

飞机陪美女,全球皆然。把美女画在机身上的飞机照样在二战炸过小日本。天空与浪漫本来就是有机结合的。另外这也不是恋童癖,我对loli也没有兴趣。

Sorry for handling discussions in Chinese...... ^_^

那斯怎知吾华夏之文?邪魔外道假以人皮
是那“厮”,谢谢。
另外送你一句话,帮助你加深一下国学修养:
“海纳百川,有容乃大”——林则徐

Again. Sorry for handling discussions in Chinese...... ^_^
There are somethings very hard for me to explain in English, thank you for understanding~~

Back
Top Bottom