What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Ow really??

Then show me and the readers where the word "exposed" in that sentence of mine!

I bet you will again caught twisting and lying here
You do not have to use the word exposed.

Here is your post again...

Do you understand that Cone will be heavier, and the moving parts contributes bigger RCS?
Logic tells us that in order for RCS to increase, more structures must be exposed to radar bombardment. So when you said this 'and the moving parts contributes bigger RCS' you are saying exposed without using the exact word.

So now show us a source that have a jet engine-ed fighter with a conical intake that have translating mechanisms visible. If those mechanisms are visible to the human eyes, they would be visible to the seeking radar.

See .. you are playing diverting again.
Remember how you loose in so many test and questions directed to you, and remember how you are busted at so many misconception that you have claimed.
Fine...So what if I am a fraud? How does that excuse you from answering basic aerodynamics questions -- a dozen of them?

Q: What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability?
A: Power

Show everyone where you answered that.

The truth is that you have a flawed understanding of just about everything related to aviation despite claiming to have an aviation 'background' and 'study' that you tried to use to shut down the Indians. So why did you not know this question...

Q: In designing a variable sweep wing system, like that on the F-111, what role does the wing's pivot point have on its aerodynamics?
A: Affects the wing's center of pressure (CP).

What is preventing you from answering it? But let us continue with that charade for entertainment purposes.

Last chance...

Q: What does asymmetrical thrust and yawing moment affects?

There are no fancy math in the basic answer. No high theories or principles. Asymmetric thrust cannot happen in a single engine aircraft but all aircrafts must operate in 3 axes: Pitch, Roll and Yaw. On the other hand, we do have multi-engine aircrafts so asymmetric thrust must be important for a flight controls engineer, no? So what is a 'yawing moment' in flight? Surely with your formidable aviation 'background' and 'study', so powerful that the Indians must acknowledged your superiority, you should have no problems answering, right?

:lol:

You do not have to use the word exposed.

Here is your post again...

Logic tells us that in order for RCS to increase, more structures must be exposed to radar bombardment. So when you said this 'and the moving parts contributes bigger RCS' you are saying exposed without using the exact word.

So now show us a source that have a jet engine-ed fighter with a conical intake that have translating mechanisms visible. If those mechanisms are visible to the human eyes, they would be visible to the seeking radar.

See .. either you are twisting or idiot :lol:

That is your narrow minded logic that saying the moving parts contribution to RCS is due to its exposure.

I have asked you whether you think the Traveling Wave could not reach the moving parts? then you dont answer yet. Either you have no idea or confused?

If the traveling wave could reach the hidden moving parts, then why should it exposed in order to contribute to RCS? idiot? :lol:

Fine...So what if I am a fraud? How does that excuse you from answering basic aerodynamics questions -- a dozen of them?

A: Power

Show everyone where you answered that.

The truth is that you have a flawed understanding of just about everything related to aviation despite claiming to have an aviation 'background' and 'study' that you tried to use to shut down the Indians. So why did you not know this question...

Q: In designing a variable sweep wing system, like that on the F-111, what role does the wing's pivot point have on its aerodynamics?
A: Affects the wing's center of pressure (CP).

What is preventing you from answering it? But let us continue with that charade for entertainment purposes.

Last chance...

There are no fancy math in the basic answer. No high theories or principles. Asymmetric thrust cannot happen in a single engine aircraft but all aircrafts must operate in 3 axes: Pitch, Roll and Yaw. On the other hand, we do have multi-engine aircrafts so asymmetric thrust must be important for a flight controls engineer, no? So what is a 'yawing moment' in flight? Surely with your formidable aviation 'background' and 'study', so powerful that the Indians must acknowledged your superiority, you should have no problems answering, right?

:lol:

What you are fraud is your pretending as an Expert and trying to convince all readers about how expert you are, but in fact your capability is only dragging internet article like the above :lol:

Your failure to answer the corresponding question to your claim and dragged article is a proof that you dont have understanding about the article you are dragging :lol:

And gambit, this is the proof that you have no understanding about the internet article you are trying to drag in order to impress reader:

Then explain how this way of work will absorb the "traveling wave" ?

radar_absorb_fe.jpg

You cannot answer my question for your own internet dragged article :lol:

See .. either you are twisting or idiot :lol:

That is your narrow minded logic that saying the moving parts contribution to RCS is due to its exposure.

I have asked you whether you think the Traveling Wave could not reach the moving parts? then you dont answer yet. Either you have no idea or confused?

If the traveling wave could reach the hidden moving parts, then why should it exposed in order to contribute to RCS? idiot?
This shows it is YOU who are the idiot. There are plenty of moving parts behind the engine blades, but the parts that actually contribute the greatest to engine RCS are the foremost fan blades. That is how reflections/diffractions works. Any diffracted signals that travels the interior of the engine either exited to the rear and/or get attenuated through multiple reflections. Same with the cone's translating mechanisms that are usually behind the cone itself, if edge diffracted signals managed to reach those parts, moving or not, multiple reflections will either attenuate them enough tolower their contributorship or eliminate said contributorship altogether.

I doubt if you even understand the word 'attenuate'. The reason why the DSI structure has far less RCS contributorship is its lack of exposed items to the radar view. The ramp and the cone and variations of the cone have more such exposed items and none are from translating mechanisms.

What you are fraud is your pretending as an Expert and trying to convince all readers about how expert you are, but in fact your capability is only dragging internet article like the above :lol:

Your failure to answer the corresponding question to your claim and dragged article is a proof that you dont have understanding about the article you are dragging :lol:

And gambit, this is the proof that you have no understanding about the internet article you are trying to drag in order to impress reader:

You cannot answer my question for your own internet dragged article :lol:
And what make you think that by avoidance, insults and smilies make YOU an 'expert'? Remember, it was YOU who claimed to have aviation 'background' and 'study'. So what was that 'study'?

A: Power.

You claimed many times to have answered that and other questions. Show us where.

But let us continue the charade that you do have that aviation 'background' and 'study'...

A: The aircraft's true path.

How freaking basic is that for any aspiring flight controls engineer? Potential asymmetric thrust condition comes with multiple engines, even when they are as near to each other in the fuselage as on the F-15, further apart in the fuselage as on the F-14, and greatest when they are on the wings like on the airliner. Yawing moments are created in crosswinds or in front mounted single prop slipstream over the fuselage and flight control surfaces. Deflections of the rudder are necessary to create counter-balancing yawing moments to keep the aircraft on its true path (heading). Manual deflections via the pilot's rudder pedals are usually for small prop jobbers. Automated are usually compensated through the flight control 'putah (FLCC) like on the airliner.

Stalls Explained
...corkscrewing effect of the propeller slipstream. When viewed from behind the airplane, this invisible force is creating a clockwise swirling mass of air that strikes the left side of the airplane and the vertical stabilizer.
The working flight controls engineer must know this effect to work with the aerodynamicists and pilot to create a safe and functional aircraft.

On a side note -- In small scale modeling, because it is not possible to scale down air molecules, these forces are powerful enough on these smaller bodies that they gives these small aircrafts maneuverability that is not possible with their much larger brothers. That is why that video with the small scale J-20 cannot and should not be taken as representative on the real aircraft's maneuverability. Only the technically gullible would take that video seriously and we know who they are in this forum. :lol:

Now that is a dozen basic aerodynamics and 6 or 7 flight controls engineering questions that you could not answer despite claiming an aviation 'background' and 'study' and tried to use it to shut down the Indians.

Q:In a 'bicycle' landing gear configuration, what item counter-balances another item? Hint: High speed.

It's pity Antonius123 is not able to answer my question about nose cone even after 4 month :cry:

It's pity noe one is able to answer my question about nose cone even after 4 month :(
No one? Or are you waiting for a particular person in mind?

Either it is our Indonesian friend with an aviation 'background' and 'study' or our Chinese armchair general with a J-20 video that has tens of thousands of views and yet no one asked for his experience. But it is strange that no Chinese member 'expert' came to your queries.

Edited ... now you know who I'm waiting to reply ... :lol:

I'm not able to find any convincing answer on web. It would be great if you can PM me a link or a mail with possible answer

Edited ... now you know who I'm waiting to reply ... :lol:

I'm not able to find any convincing answer on web. It would be great if you can PM me a link or a mail with possible answer

You are gonna be waiting a long time. It is worth retracing this thread and take note of how many things he actually hasn't answered.

Come to think of it, he hasn't answered a single ONE! + he loves his wikipedia. According to him, if wiki doesn't say it, it's not real.

^^^ LOL, be nice to them they are finding it hard to digest the overwhelming info against their belief. Time is very good medicine, give them some time they will understand and realize the truth.

Thanks to Gambit I've received few links and now I have better idea about approach and principles involved :)
But how the engineers take those approach to the perfect product is still mystery.

It's pity Antonius123 is not able to answer my question about nose cone even after 4 month :cry:

Sorry I've just come back from traveling overseas.

Not able to answer you after 4 months? haven't I answered you recently about 2 weeks ago?

And you said only me not able? I think there are a lot of expert here, especially the viet guy who proclaim as highly reputable Aviation Expert who has educational and professional background in Aviation, then why you only judge upon me, and chase me?

Now I start to think that you are another cheer leader of him.

Tell me which one that I havent answered yet? I'll finish it. If cant, then our forum Aviation Expert certainly will give you satisfactory answer.

Not able to answer you after 4 months? haven't I answered you recently about 2 weeks ago?

And you said only me not able? I think there are a lot of expert here, especially the viet guy who proclaim as highly reputable Aviation Expert who has educational and professional background in Aviation, then why you only judge upon me, and chase me?

Tell me which one that I havent answered yet? I'll finish it. If cant, then our forum Aviation Expert certainly will give you satisfactory answer.

Ah, you mean the viet guy name rabbit(gambit)? He no expert, he is a janitor in the UNited airliner. He got book about everything from AViation, so he pretend to be an expert. But everything in the book give him answer, if he can't answer everyone to him is Idiot. So don't bother to argued with him.

This shows it is YOU who are the idiot. There are plenty of moving parts behind the engine blades, but the parts that actually contribute the greatest to engine RCS are the foremost fan blades. That is how reflections/diffractions works. Any diffracted signals that travels the interior of the engine either exited to the rear and/or get attenuated through multiple reflections. Same with the cone's translating mechanisms that are usually behind the cone itself, if edge diffracted signals managed to reach those parts, moving or not, multiple reflections will either attenuate them enough tolower their contributorship or eliminate said contributorship altogether.

Of course because fan blade is placed in front of the moving parts of the engine that make it much more exposed to radar wave, not mainly because as you explained above, you idiot.

In fact the traveling wave still could reach the hidden fan blades, but its weak and will be absorbed by RAM coating the wall of airduct easily.

The same way happen with moving parts, thats why it there is ram coating on the intake ramp of F-22.

I doubt if you even understand the word 'attenuate'. The reason why the DSI structure has far less RCS contributorship is its lack of exposed items to the radar view. The ramp and the cone and variations of the cone have more such exposed items and none are from translating mechanisms.

Then what is the exposed items at the Cone?

You are answering your own question, this is idiot. :lol:

Why do you think Cone is less hidding the fan blade compared to DSI?

And what make you think that by avoidance, insults and smilies make YOU an 'expert'? Remember, it was YOU who claimed to have aviation 'background' and 'study'. So what was that 'study'?
I dont feel as an expert by the smilies. I just feel funny to see how you are trying hard to legitimate your self claimed expert, and with inaccurate even misconceptions :lol:

A: Power.

You claimed many times to have answered that and other questions. Show us where.

But let us continue the charade that you do have that aviation 'background' and 'study'...

A: The aircraft's true path.

How freaking basic is that for any aspiring flight controls engineer? Potential asymmetric thrust condition comes with multiple engines, even when they are as near to each other in the fuselage as on the F-15, further apart in the fuselage as on the F-14, and greatest when they are on the wings like on the airliner. Yawing moments are created in crosswinds or in front mounted single prop slipstream over the fuselage and flight control surfaces. Deflections of the rudder are necessary to create counter-balancing yawing moments to keep the aircraft on its true path (heading). Manual deflections via the pilot's rudder pedals are usually for small prop jobbers. Automated are usually compensated through the flight control 'putah (FLCC) like on the airliner.

Stalls Explained

The working flight controls engineer must know this effect to work with the aerodynamicists and pilot to create a safe and functional aircraft.

On a side note -- In small scale modeling, because it is not possible to scale down air molecules, these forces are powerful enough on these smaller bodies that they gives these small aircrafts maneuverability that is not possible with their much larger brothers. That is why that video with the small scale J-20 cannot and should not be taken as representative on the real aircraft's maneuverability. Only the technically gullible would take that video seriously and we know who they are in this forum. :lol:

Now that is a dozen basic aerodynamics and 6 or 7 flight controls engineering questions that you could not answer despite claiming an aviation 'background' and 'study' and tried to use it to shut down the Indians.

Q:In a 'bicycle' landing gear configuration, what item counter-balances another item? Hint: High speed.

Dont try to evade.. this is why you look so hilarious and funny, as you cant answer the question then evade with childhood act by drag question that you feel you can answer and answer it yourself like the above :lol:

I am still waiting your answer resulting from your own explanation:

Explain how this way of work will absorb the "traveling wave" ?

radar_absorb_fe.jpg

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ft-updates-discussions-182.html#ixzz24Q9P8irG

I bet you cant answer? :smokin:

Ah, you mean the viet guy name rabbit(gambit)? He no expert, he is a janitor in the UNited airliner. He got book about everything from AViation, so he pretend to be an expert. But everything in the book give him answer, if he can't answer everyone to him is Idiot. So don't bother to argued with him.

Janitor in the UNITED Airliner? this is new for me, as I thought he was at best only a mechanist :lol:

But everybody can see he is not an expert as he want everybody to believe, as he has thrown a lot of mistakes/misconceptions in this forum. But to pitty he doesnt realize and force all readers to accept that his expertise is undissputable :lol:

I did not want to bother with him at the beginning, but just cant let some readers misled by his self proclaimed expertise and missconception.

Antonius,

I was curious to know something about the subject mentioned in my previous mails as I was not able to get info from web. I found you to be very consistent in defending the J20 and pretended to be an expert of it. So I've directed my question to you and after several request you've provided vague answers without addressing the question and left me disappointed.

Finally I've asked Gambit and got reply within few minutes. I've saved this info and it has addressed 95% of my queries rest (manufacturing process and material to achieve certain behavior for certain band frequency) may be confidential info (unique to plane and it's radar) and definitely not available in public domain.

Please note I'm not in competition with you and definitely not a part of the mudslinging contest between Gambit & his group and you and your gang. I was craving for knowledge. I got my reply from mechanic (Gambit) and now I’m content till I get new query.

Cheers!!

Antonius,

I was curious to know something about the subject mentioned in my previous mails as I was not able to get info from web. I found you to be very consistent in defending the J20 and pretended to be an expert of it. So I've directed my question to you and after several request you've provided vague answers without addressing the question and left me disappointed.

Finally I've asked Gambit and got reply within few minutes. I've saved this info and it has addressed 95% of my queries rest (manufacturing process and material to achieve certain behavior for certain band frequency) may be confidential info (unique to plane and it's radar) and definitely not available in public domain.

Please note I'm not in competition with you and definitely not a part of the mudslinging contest between Gambit & his group and you and your gang. I was craving for knowledge. I got my reply from mechanic (Gambit) and now I’m content till I get new query.

Cheers!!

I not only finished answering you yet, but neither replying Gambit, amalakas and other yet as well, as I said I was traveling overseas. You can see that on my previous post.

I dont see Gambit answered the same question you directed to me; please show me one - maybe I am wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom