What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Background is not has to be experience or including field experience.
So if background DOES NOT include experience, what does it contain? In your case, making paper airplanes and exaggerating it to 'manufacture'.:lol:

Our knowledge and background can be tested here;
Yes, and you flunked first year aerodynamics.

According to your source...

FAKULTAS TEKNIK MESIN DAN DIRGANTARA / ITB » Struktur Kurikulum Program Studi Aeronotika & Astronotika

AE4132 is 'Control Theory'.

gen_cat_mech_actuat.jpg

Which of the above is applicable in a pitch-roll coordinated turn situation?

Same question to you: How do you prove that you have Aviation education and experience?
By my explanations of basic principles here. The same ones that the Chinese learned for the first time in their ignorant and non-experience lives about things military. I have proven myself many times over. In your case, my experience exposed a liar and a fraud.

So if background DOES NOT include experience, what does it contain? In your case, making paper airplanes and exaggerating it to 'manufacture'.:lol:

Education.
Idiot :lol:

Yes, and you flunked first year aerodynamics.

According to your source...

FAKULTAS TEKNIK MESIN DAN DIRGANTARA / ITB » Struktur Kurikulum Program Studi Aeronotika & Astronotika

AE4132 is 'Control Theory'.

gen_cat_mech_actuat.jpg

Which of the above is applicable in a pitch-roll coordinated turn situation?
What is the relationship of your picture above with my educational link??

I am afraid you should go to psychiatrist for mental check :cheesy:

• You failed in 90 degree corner reflector test
  • You failed in electromagnetic wave transmission test.
  • You failed to recognize one of Aviation program study.
  • You failed to distinguish Nacelle with Airduct.
  • so on...

So you are should be the one who need to be tested here, as you always failed in numerous basic understanding tested during debates. :tongue:

Are you ready for another test from me? :lol:

By my explanations of basic principles here. The same ones that the Chinese learned for the first time in their ignorant and non-experience lives about things military. I have proven myself many times over. In your case, my experience exposed a liar and a fraud.

On the contrary we have proven many times that your basic principle understanding is wrong.

And you cannot prove your claim with another claim!

When bringing solid citation => you FAILED!

Also I have just proven you dont have any clue about aviation engineering education. :lol:

guys many greats have fallen because of their ego. why don't you people with such knowledge can't keep the ego aside and explain in friendly manner and accept mistakes or ignorance when there is.

Education.
Which we see plenty you have none. So the extent of your aviation 'background' or 'experience' or 'study', however you want to dance, is of lying about it.

I am afraid you should go to psychiatrist for mental check
It falls under 'Control Theory'. Looks like you brought that link without knowing what it contains.

• so on...

So you are should be the one who need to be tested here, as you always failed in numerous basic understanding tested during debates.
That is a list of YOUR ignorance. If you do not have the necessary education then you will have a false understanding of those things. We already know you are a liar.

Are you ready for another test from me?
Are YOU?

Name the three main areas in designing an airframe regarding their parameters.

Kid, I toy with you because I like it. And the Indians, who you tried to shut down with your lies about your aviation 'experience', are enjoying this spectacle.

Education.
Idiot :lol:

I am afraid you should go to psychiatrist for mental check :cheesy:

• so on...

So you are should be the one who need to be tested here, as you always failed in numerous basic understanding tested during debates. :tongue:

Are you ready for another test from me? :lol:

On the contrary we have proven many times that your basic principle understanding is wrong.

And you cannot prove your claim with another claim!

When bringing solid citation => you FAILED!

Also I have just proven you dont have any clue about aviation engineering education. :lol:

You are the one who hasn't answered anything. Unfortunately for you, this forum is also a record of what each one of us has posted.

It is ironic, how much damage to the integrity of chinese achievements your claims and the fanboyism does.

shame really.

Which we see plenty you have none. So the extent of your aviation 'background' or 'experience' or 'study', however you want to dance, is of lying about it.

On the contrary, we see none of your claimed aviation education.

It falls under 'Control Theory'. Looks like you brought that link without knowing what it contains.
Tell me what the advantage of PLC over DCS, and vice versa?
This is still the basic questions regarding the control technology :bunny:

That is a list of YOUR ignorance. If you do not have the necessary education then you will have a false understanding of those things. We already know you are a liar.

How could you claim my ignorance while you cant even defend your claim and answer my challenge? :lol:

If i were ignorant, then I would have repeated the same questioned which had been answered many times. But in fact you bury your head into sand when your logic and argumentation were challenged. :rofl:

Are YOU?

Name the three main areas in designing an airframe regarding their parameters.

Kid, I toy with you because I like it. And the Indians, who you tried to shut down with your lies about your aviation 'experience', are enjoying this spectacle.

If you cannot defend your previous argumentations, cannot admit your clueless, and keep denying many citations/evidences given, how could I convince you my answer? looser .. :lol:

How could you challenge me and plan to judge me about my aviation knowledge, if you dont understand the basic aviation thing like : "the difference between NACELLE vs AIRDUCT !? "

What a joker and faker you are :rofl:

You are the one who hasn't answered anything. Unfortunately for you, this forum is also a record of what each one of us has posted.

It is ironic, how much damage to the integrity of chinese achievements your claims and the fanboyism does.

shame really.

This forum is a record indeed.

Thats why your inability to prove your claim about my statement is self explanatory about your lie, fake and cheer leader mentality.

Also remember when I busted your claim and your miss understanding on the citations you bring about non 90 degree corner and transmission=reflection? what have you defended ?

Instead you are burying you head into sand, playing with word gaming and denial, and cheer leading your master gambit :lol:

And the Indians, who you tried to shut down with your lies about your aviation 'experience', are enjoying this spectacle.

Are you still keep burning indian member's fire and kissing arss in order that they keep supporting your indefensible delusion and fake? :disagree: :lol:

This is still the basic questions regarding the control technology :bunny:

How could you claim my ignorance while you cant even defend your claim and answer my challenge? :lol:

If i were ignorant, then I would have repeated the same questioned which had been answered many times. But in fact you bury your head into sand when your logic and argumentation were challenged. :rofl:

If you cannot defend your previous argumentations, cannot admit your clueless, and keep denying many citations/evidences given, how could I convince you my answer? looser .. :lol:

How could you challenge me and plan to judge me about my aviation knowledge, if you dont understand the basic aviation thing like : "the difference between NACELLE vs AIRDUCT !? "

Thats why your inability to prove your claim about my statement is self explanatory about your lie, fake and cheer leader mentality.

Also remember when I busted your claim and your miss understanding on the citations you bring about non 90 degree corner and transmission=reflection? what have you defended ?

Instead you are burying you head into sand, playing with word gaming and denial, and cheer leading your master gambit :lol:

You busted my claim about the corner reflector ????

You couldn't even understand what the publications titles were about !!!! well that is the joke of the ages !!!!

You mean only YOU do not see it. I have been here far longer than you have and plenty of people have seen it through my posts. Whereas with you, everyone can see what a fraud you are.

This is still the basic questions regarding the control technology
This is further evidence of your lack of aviation 'background' like you claimed to have. In avionics, 'Control Theory' is beyond PLC vs DCS. It is about pneudraulics, mechanics, and flight control laws.

How could you claim my ignorance while you cant even defend your claim and answer my challenge?
A challenge from one who lied about his 'experience' or 'background' or 'study' is worthless.

If i were ignorant, then I would have repeated the same questioned which had been answered many times. But in fact you bury your head into sand when your logic and argumentation were challenged.
But you are ignorant.

Question: 'What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability?'
Answer: Power.

That is first year aerodynamics. Why did you not know it?

If you cannot defend your previous argumentations, cannot admit your clueless, and keep denying many citations/evidences given, how could I convince you my answer? looser
The real loser here is YOU because you do not understand the true meaning of those sources because you have no real technical education. You lied about it.

If you have no real aviation education, training and experience, it will be YOU who will have a false understanding of them.

Since you failed to answer my question on post 2434, I will make it easier on you.

For any design, fuselage and range motivate the minimum takeoff weight engineering. So what motivate the wing area?

Answering generic control technology questions is supposed to make us prove ourselves. Large scale replacements to factory relays have anything to do with Aviation and avionics ? what are you ? some kind of a crazy person?

And just so you don't think we are running away :

PLC=Programmable Logic Controller
DCS=Distributed Control System

PLC's main purpose is to replace the relay logic controls which is "On" or "Off". And DCS "Distributed Control Systems" its emphasis is Fast analog handling because of communications through Bus systems, networking etc.

PLC was developed as a replacement for many relays. DCS was developed as a replacement for many PID controllers.

These days the difference between these two architectures is not very big. Both have a CPU card (controller module) and an I/O subsystem with I/O modules. In the past a PLC was purely logic and the DCS purely continuous controller. The PLC was programmed in ladder and the DCS in function blocks. Today both handle all kinds of I/O and can be programmed in multiple languages. In the past a DCS included servers and workstations software whereas for the PLC the HMI software was purchased separately. I.e. with a
DCS you got an integrated system whereas with PLC you did system integration.
*** there is a footnote to this which may or may not be relevant in the future :)

Now, what large scale factory control systems have to do with Aviation is anyone's guess.

Now I have a question for you, what is QFT ?

Are you still keep burning indian member's fire and kissing arss in order that they keep supporting your indefensible delusion and fake? :disagree: :lol:
You tried to use your aviation 'background' to shut down the Indians.

It is understood that the word 'background' usually includes: education, training and experience, in that order. But in your case, you redefined 'background' to eliminate experience.

Fine with me.

So YOU eliminate experience out of background for your own face saving convenience. We know that you have no aviation related education because you failed to answer a first year aerodynamics question:

- What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability?
- Power.

So now we can eliminate education from your aviation background. But we all know that training is not possible unless a person have the necessary education to put to practice theories learned in education. Since we have eliminated education from your background, YOU eliminated experience and logic eliminated training.

That leave your aviation 'background' as -- NOTHING.

:lol:

You are not doing the Chinese and the J-20 any good, buddy.

You are not doing the Chinese and the J-20 any good, buddy.

That is the sad thing with all the thanks one gives the other. Most of the time they have no idea what amount of ignorance they have just supported, rendering at once all of their posts useless for any purpose other than comedy!

That is the sad thing with all the thanks one gives the other. Most of the time they have no idea what amount of ignorance they have just supported, rendering at once all of their posts useless for any purpose other than comedy!
The 'Thank' feature have been rendered next to worthless, not just by the Chinese but by anyone who is basically anti-US for any reason. It is a feeble attempt at a backhanded slap to the Americans here by saying that: 'Of all the posts I see only this and that I find useful.' Even if the supposedly 'useful' post contains nothing more than a 'troll' comment or a cheap insult.

Well most of the times when I like posts of yours or gambit or any other professional, It is for the amount of knowledge you guys are posting in order to make correct terminologies and ideas for readers and some sane members.
regards,

Well most of the times when I like posts of yours or gambit or any other professional, It is for the amount of knowledge you guys are posting in order to make correct terminologies and ideas for readers and some sane members.
regards,

I have to admit that this particular guy has brought me to the end of my stamina a few times...

Back
Top Bottom