What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Dude calm down now. Last time I had an outburst the old J-20 thread got deleted. We don't want history to repeat do we?
The way I see it. It would be good to have it deleted so the public would not see how 'Chinese physics' got debunked. After all, it was YOU who swamped a discussion here with garbage posts from your other playground to hide how your man got debunked.

I know it better than you. In that discussion, the word 'vertical' is never meant to be taken literally. It was meant to be perspective. Similar to navigation where someone would argue that a shortest distance between two points is a great circle while from our personal perspectives, it is a straight line. The image you posted above is taken from a wide angle aspect but for the individual targets, each will see its own warhead very much vertical. And that was the point of how an ASBM defense would see.

You're ridiculous. Everyone saw our exchange. You meant it literally. Now, I know you're a liar.

Is T-50 deployed? No, only two prototype so far. Was the term "deployed" ever used or did you invent it? Did he ask for "intended for stealth" or did you invent "already in service"?

Fess up now.
That is why he said 'not even' because it was meant for eventual deployment. The physical evidences about the T-50 are clear enough: That as far as airframe goes, it is a finished product.

Wrong...In the beginning, when I posted my challenges, I stayed on subject and supported my arguments with credible third party sources. It has been the Chinese boys here who interpreted and/or twisted my arguments to be 'racist' and proceeded to get personal since then. If my behavior is learned, it is learned from you Chinese boys here. Sooner or later, one of you will inject race/ethnicity or IQ or something to that effect into a discussion.
I see you're complaining about butthurt again. Refer to point 1. You've managed to earn most of what was thrown your way in this thread so far, and that's no small feat in the art of being a pompus a-hole.

The way I see it. It would be good to have it deleted so the public would not see how 'Chinese physics' got debunked. After all, it was YOU who swamped a discussion here with garbage posts from your other playground to hide how your man got debunked.

Hohoho still acting tough are we here? You got banned because you acted like a complete jerk and consistently used strawmen arguments. It is a good thing that the mods deleted the thread because it saved face for you, not that you had any to start with.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

You're ridiculous. Everyone saw our exchange. You meant it literally. Now, I know you're a liar.

Blasphemy. Gambit never makes any mistakes and you know it.

Answer this question: Which is the shortest distance between two points? Is it a straight line or is it a great circle? I have watched several Space Shuttle launches from either my house in Orlando or right outside the KSC. It was only up at very high altitude is when the Earth's rotation give us the perception that the vehicle 'turned' into a ascending curve. But everyone, from the lay person to the technical people, have no problem calling it a 'vertical' ascent.

Hohoho still acting tough are we here? You got banned because you acted like a complete jerk and consistently used strawmen arguments. It is a good thing that the mods deleted the thread because it saved face for you, not that you had any to start with.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Blasphemy. Gambit never makes any mistakes and you know it.

He pisses me off. I've made mistakes. I own up to them. When someone refuses to admit they made a mistake, you can't trust them. When they are feeding you false information or conclusions, you will never hear them say, "sorry guys, I made an error."

What happened last week on SinoDefence? I apologized for mixing up China's two SoarDragons. I don't have any problems admitting I'm human and make errors like everyone else.

That Gambit guy, he's ridiculous.

Difference between Gambit argument and a coherent one offered by Tphuang, a blogger quoted by Sweetman in one of his J-20 related articles:

Re: New J-10 Thread III

Quote Originally Posted by gambit View Post
It is a wrong assumption.
that doesn't even make sense. I stated what Inst is saying certain thing and your reply is it is a wrong assumption?...... interesting.
It is a wrong assumption.
so you are saying that aircraft designers don't design the nose with the type of radar they would like to fit in mind?.... interesting.
No...There is no such 'hint'. Antenna real estate, shape, and dimensions are independent of aerodynamic necessities evident by radome shape. By 'independent' it does not mean the antenna is not constrained by radome volume but that antenna real estate, shape, and dimensions are usually dictated from mission statements, in other words, if the main mission is volume search over other considerations, for example, then the antenna will shaped to produce a fan beam, regardless if the system is PESA or AESA.

See above.
You apparently don't speack any form of English or completely lack comprehension. I did not state definitively that J-10B is using AESA radar or PESA radar.

I said that if the following two statements are true:
1) CAC designed J-10B with AESA in mind
2) and the most optimal shape of the AESA radar is not circular.
Then the following holds
They would design a fighter in J-10B with a non circular nose.

In no where there did I say 1 or 2 is true. So, either you are too busy trying to shot me down to read that or you have no comprehension of English.

This is obviously said in response to Inst who thinks the reason that J-10B's antenna were shaped non-circular due to the shape of J-10B's nose. He failed to see that they designed J-10B's nose non-circular in the first place possibly due to what kind of radar they had in mind.

btw, you also seem to be a new member here. Do you mind showing a little less arrogance?

That is why he said 'not even' because it was meant for eventual deployment. The physical evidences about the T-50 are clear enough: That as far as airframe goes, it is a finished product.
He asked for aircrafts intended for stealth, and there are/were a few of them. NATF was one, X-36 is one and planned SAAB design will be one. In which he agreed, thus the thank you button.

Hohoho indeed. From you the liar who claimed that I abused everyone there when upon examination, from a join date of 2009 to now, I have barely 80-something post count with only ONE long discussion. So if I mistreated 'everyone' as you claimed here to cover up for your man, why did it took the admin staff so long to banned me? Still...I was not talking about your playground. Am talking your abuse of THIS forum's rules in posting garbage posts to drown out my debunking of your so-called 'Engineer'.

Hohoho indeed. From you the liar who claimed that I abused everyone there when upon examination, from a join date of 2009 to now, I have barely 80-something post count with only ONE long discussion. So if I mistreated 'everyone' as you claimed here to cover up for your man, why did it took the admin staff so long to banned me? Still...I was not talking about your playground. Am talking your abuse of THIS forum's rules in posting garbage posts to drown out my debunking of your so-called 'Engineer'.

The admin-staff takes time to reach a decision. As I said before I have no power to physically ban people, only the power to suggest it. Apparently our super moderators all decided that you were too pompous of an a*s to allow on our forum.

He pisses me off. I've made mistakes. I own up to them. When someone refuses to admit they made a mistake, you can't trust them. When they are feeding you false information or conclusions, you will never hear them say, "sorry guys, I made an error."

What happened last week on SinoDefence? I apologized for mixing up China's two SoarDragons. I don't have any problems admitting I'm human and make errors like everyone else.

That Gambit guy, he's ridiculous.
Prove to everyone I fed the readers 'false information'. That is funny considering I often posted 'keyword search' and at least one source based upon those keyword search results.

The admin-staff takes time to reach a decision. As I said before I have no power to physically ban people, only the power to suggest it. Apparently our super moderators all decided that you were too pompous of an a*s to allow on our forum.
You lied HERE that I 'mistreated everyone'. Explain to people here as to how I 'mistreated everyone' there when despite a join date of 2009 I have only 80-something posts and only ONE long discussion.

Prove to everyone I fed the readers 'false information'. That is funny considering I often posted 'keyword search' and at least one source based upon those keyword search results.

Read the ASBM thread. I'll eat my foot if you did not insist repeatedly that warheads drop vertically onto their targets. Everyone on this forum remembers. They know you're not telling the truth.

You've got some nerve telling a whopper of a lie like that.

THIS forum's rules in posting garbage posts to drown out my debunking of your so-called 'Engineer'.

In your dreams. Putting words in people's mouth and employing strawmen tactics can only carry you so far. I am only glad that Engineer saw through the antics:

Heliocentrism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heliocentrism, or heliocentricism,[1] is the astronomical model in which the Earth and planets revolve around a stationary Sun at the center of the solar system. The word comes from the Greek (ἥλιος helios "sun" and κέντρον kentron "center"). Historically, heliocentrism was opposed to geocentrism, which placed the Earth at the center. The notion that the Earth revolves around the Sun had been proposed as early as the 3rd century BC by Aristarchus of Samos,[2] but had received no support from most other ancient astronomers.

It was not until the 16th century that a fully predictive mathematical model of a heliocentric system was presented, by the Renaissance mathematician and astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus, leading to the Copernican Revolution. In the following century, this model was elaborated and expanded by Johannes Kepler and supporting observations made using a telescope were presented by Galileo Galilei.

See, I could do it too, to college undergrades:

Z-transform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In mathematics and signal processing, the Z-transform converts a discrete time-domain signal, which is a sequence of real or complex numbers, into a complex frequency-domain representation.

It can be considered as a discrete-time equivalent of the Laplace transform. This similarity is explored in the theory of time scale calculus.

Back
Top Bottom