What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

repeating posts might help in brainwashing. here on pdf it makes you look like a tool.
nobody is buying your BS, although I understand it may be tied to your wages, in which case please continue :tup:

He is stubborn as a rock. He still insists that J-20 has an 'angled' canard when in fact that is the back side of the canard covering the LERX to give an illusion of an angle. The rest of his claims are silly, if the pak-fa has a corner reflector from the inner fuselage than the same is applicable to the J-20 from the outside of the fuselage where the wing and intake join.

I roll my eyes at you two dummies. My J-20 stealth fighter video has been seen over 88,000 times worldwide. If I felt like it, I could make another J-20 video for everyone around the world to see. No one has ever heard of you two and they never will.

you mean there are over 88000 believers in chinese physics?? i was hoping for more

I roll my eyes at you two dummies. My J-20 stealth fighter video has been seen over 88,000 times worldwide. If I felt like it, I could make another J-20 video for everyone around the world to see. No one has ever heard of you two and they never will.

Cool story bro, there are video's with people picking their noses that have received more views than your video.

you mean there are over 88000 believers in chinese physics?? i was hoping for more

No he means that he parades and advertises his video's on every forum that he visits. I am one of those 88,000 viewers and the only reason i seen the video was because he kept bombarding the forum with it.

At Gambit, it just occurred to me why you thought I had you banned at SDF. I mischievously "thanked" the post when you were temporarily (?) banned. I thought it would be funny when you saw it. However, to clarify, I never complained about you at SDF.

Similarly, I have never complained about PtldM3; even when he made that thread directed at me. Nor against Abishek or that Greek guy, Amalakas (?). I just go on vacation and hope I won't run into you dummies when I come back occasionally.

At Gambit, it just occurred to me why you thought I had you banned at SDF. I mischievously "thanked" the post when you were temporarily (?) banned. I thought it would be funny when you saw it. However, to clarify, I never complained about you at SDF.

Similarly, I have never complained about PtldM3; even when he made that thread directed at me. Nor against Abishek or that Greek guy, Amalakas (?). I just go on vacation and hope I won't run into you dummies when I come back occasionally.

Oh hey, look at my signature. The J-20 video views are at 88,521!

Oh hey, look at my signature. The J-20 video views are at 88,521!

you make for a poor salesman, try something else.

By the way, though I'm a Gallery moderator at CDF, I promise that I would never try to get any of you banned at CDF.

Don't let me intimidate you with my authoritative J-20 video, widely-known reputation on many forums, etc.

Feel free to join CDF, I'm only a window-dressing mod. I can't ban anyone and I wouldn't report any of you. It's not my style.

Years ago, I tried to recruit your help and ban "ao333." When that failed, I gave up. A lot of effort for no result.

By the way, though I'm a Gallery moderator at CDF, I promise that I would never try to get any of you banned at CDF.

Don't let me intimidate you with my authoritative J-20 video, widely-known reputation on many forums, etc.

Feel free to join CDF, I'm only a window-dressing mod. I can't ban anyone and I wouldn't report any of you.

ROFL, you just keep getting funnier. come back on topic now son.

I never said YOU did. My experience over at sino was that Chinese will stick up for each other, especially when one is challenged by a member of an 'inferior' Asian race.

At sino, we have an 'Engineer', someone who gave himself that title to set himself apart from the rest of humanity, implying his education and experience is exceptional in a specialized field of the sciences. Then he boldly and baselessly declared that the J-20's all moving vertical stabs are more 'advanced' than the F-22's rudder system. No supporting evidences/arguments. Just a declaration that flies (pun intended) in the face of 100 yrs of aviation history. I forwarded that link to my friends at Hill, Nellis, and Langley. Everyone had a good laugh. The consensus is that if this 'Engineer' is typical of Chinese engineers on the J-20, then we have nothing to fear from the J-20.

This is the kind of 'Chinese physics' that you are trying to foist upon us here and it is not going to go unchallenged. Come to think of it, I think the reason you return here is because once in a while you need to learn something new. Because certainly CDF is quite dead -- intellectually. No one is offering anything of technical worth, like how you just learned that a corner reflector does not need to be 90 deg to be a reflector. Anyway...The longer you stay there at CDF, the more intellectually stagnant you become. That is why you keep returning here.

I never said YOU did. My experience over at sino was that Chinese will stick up for each other, especially when one is challenged by a member of an 'inferior' Asian race.

At sino, we have an 'Engineer', someone who gave himself that title to set himself apart from the rest of humanity, implying his education and experience is exceptional in a specialized field of the sciences. Then he boldly and baselessly declared that the J-20's all moving vertical stabs are more 'advanced' than the F-22's rudder system. No supporting evidences/arguments. Just a declaration that flies (pun intended) in the face of 100 yrs of aviation history. I forwarded that link to my friends at Hill, Nellis, and Langley. Everyone had a good laugh. The consensus is that if this 'Engineer' is typical of Chinese engineers on the J-20, then we have nothing to fear from the J-20.

This is the kind of 'Chinese physics' that you are trying to foist upon us here and it is not going to go unchallenged. Come to think of it, I think the reason you return here is because once in a while you need to learn something new. Because certainly CDF is quite dead -- intellectually. No one is offering anything of technical worth, like how you just learned that a corner reflector does not need to be 90 deg to be a reflector. Anyway...The longer you stay there at CDF, the more intellectually stagnant you become. That is why you keep returning here.

Are you still crabbing about that "inferior race" thing? Come on, let it go. A couple of guys said that to make you mad. No one believes that.

Actually, I came back briefly because Dr. Somnath shoved his "J-20 sucks" post in my face at CDF. If he stops provoking me, I won't come back for a long time. I like my vacation at CDF. I don't have to deal with you guys and your constant complaints.

Anyway, I'm off. If Dr. Somnath shoves another "J-20 sucks" post in my face, I'll be back.

Are you still crabbing about that "inferior race" thing? Come on, let it go. A couple of guys said that to make you mad. No one believes that.
I did not get mad. In fact, I usually encourage it. It reveal you Chinese boys here for what you are -- racists to the core.

I did not get mad. In fact, I usually encourage it. It reveal you Chinese boys here for what you are -- racists to the core.

The 99.99999% majority of Chinese are not. I like you and I respect your knowledge about military matters, except when you're wrong about the J-20 Mighty Dragon. Farewell.

Actually, I came back briefly because Dr. Somnath shoved his "J-20 sucks" post in my face at CDF. If he stops provoking me, I won't come back for a long time. I like my vacation at CDF. I don't have to deal with you guys and your constant complaints.
What are we 'complaining' about? Or is it your arrogance and self centeredness made you believe that to challenge you is to 'complain'? :lol:

The 99.99999% majority of Chinese are not. I like you and I respect your knowledge about military matters, except when you're wrong about the J-20 Mighty Dragon. Farewell.
If anything, especially in the sensor area, I am more right about the J-20 than you think.

In indian physics:

- reflection = emission
- round shape has the same reflection pattern with sphere shape
- flat surface diffract Radar Wave
- 120 degree or more corner = corner reflector too
- round shape is not detrimental to RCS

Ask gambit, he is the master of Indian physics :laugh:

Does not have to be 90 deg.

reflector_corner_patterns.jpg

The most popular corner reflector in marine safety is the 90 deg type, specifically the trihedral design. However, the 60 and 120 type are sometimes used when high accuracy is not necessary and when wind load are taken into consideration. So as far as the J-20's vertical stabs goes, they do form corner reflectors with a lower intensity level than the exact 90 deg type. This is applicable to the PAK and the F-22 as well.

Again you can only base your claim on vague picture.
This vague picture doesn't help to support your claim.

I believe Martian has requested you evidence or diagram according to acceptable physics rule (not indian physics) that depict how 120 degree or more would be corner reflector.

This is the diagram that show how 90 degree corner = corner reflector

689px-Corner-reflector.svg.png

Could you show the similar diagram with 120 degree / more?

Again you can only base your claim on vague picture.
This vague picture doesn't help to support your claim.

I believe Martian has requested you evidence or diagram according to acceptable physics rule (not indian physics) that depict how 120 degree or more would be corner reflector.

This is the diagram that show how 90 degree corner = corner reflector
Kid, no one take you seriously, not even the Chinese. This illustration...

reflector_corner_patterns.jpg

Is to show the radiation patterns of a plate perpendicular to the source as a reference, and the radiation patterns of a 60, 90, and 120 corner reflector for comparison where S is wavelength spacing apart. If that is mysterious to you, I understand. You ain't smart enough for it. It probably is mysterious to the Chinese boys as well but they know I do not post incredible sources. At least they are smart enough to know they have learned something relevant to the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom