What's new

Chengdu J-10C deliveries & follow up news

Unlikely ... you don't leave J-10s unused when there are still J-7/8s around and the J-20 regardless how great it is, it cannot replace everything in service. I'm convinced it must be another reason.

Other reason may be a fake news Deino check the handle. May be since Pakistan is getting it so its a binned aircraft according to super power Indian sources. 😁

Could it be that those parked J-10Cs were flagged for some QA issue?

That's a possibility. Maybe compatibility with WS-10 engine, which China hasn't done for a single-engine fighter. In comparison the same article claims that J-20s production is through the roof and ready for delivery to operational regiment in Anshan, and we've already seen one delivered to the flight training regiment in Cangzhou. We simply don't have enough info at this point and no one on Chinese forums have said anything about it.

There were 30 J-10C and now only 12 ?
Seems like 18 have been sold out to some other country ?
J-20 production has been increases both for PLAF and some for some other country on demand ?
Deino can dig out the facts and ellaborate the facts here.

Could it be that those parked J-10Cs were flagged for some QA issue?

That's my concern too, just remember how many early Batch 01 J-11B were standing for long at SAC before being delivered to the PAAF due to engine issues. I don't want to claim the engine is the reason, eventually it is a shortage of a certain other item - maybe due to the pandemic - that limits the deliveries? Maybe they are waiting for a certain date, a special even - and indeed this includes the PAF-option - ... :unsure:

Actually I don't know.

As such I have several possibilities and this indeed includes the option they are for Pakistan to be delivered soon, but again by my understanding there are several more with a much greater probability.

In fact I don' know, but what I know is, this is not a hypes faked media report by some "typical Western" reporters. I've seen a few of these images ... it's true. 😉

There is rampant news that 50-60 J-10c’s are being procured by the PAF. Is it possible that all the new aircraft have been earmarked for the PAF! :guns:

k

There is rampant news that 50-60 J-10c’s are being procured by the PAF. Is it possible that all the new aircraft have been earmarked for the PAF! :guns:

k

Again, what's the source of this LATEST NEWS? Is this based by some hype in a certain forum picked up by a reporter to hype up again this news or is this "rampant news" based on a new credible source?

In fact I would be happy if they were all for Pakistan since it would be tremendous boast for the PAF I advocate since years - in fact IF this deal is a done one I expect an even larger number to be purchased - , it also would be a reasonable and relieving explanation, why so many J-10Cs are standing undelivered at CAC ... but again, I'm still sceptical until I see them with PAF insignia.

Deliveries of Chengdu J-10C seems to have been stopped.

PUBLISHED: 23 JANUARY 2021

A visit to Chengdu Aerospace Corporation (CAC) at Chengdu/Huangtianba (China) early January 2021 revealed that deliveries of the Chengdu J-10C fighter aircraft to the People's Liberation Army - Air Force (PLAAF, China Air Force) seem to have stopped.
In January 2020, Over thirty J-10Cs were noted outside on the tarmac, fully covered by camouflage tarpaulin waiting for things to come. Google Earth now shows only a dozen, but that is the situation as it was in February 2020.
Also, during the visit in January, it became clear that production of the Chengdu J-20 is in full swing, with aircraft for the 1st Brigade at Anshan being produced (serials 61x2x), where they will replace the Shenyang J-11s

Source: https://www.scramble.nl/military-news/deliveries-chengdu-j-10c-seems-to-have-been-stopped

As per article they can be still seen on tarmac but lower numbers, so now not a priority but still in production. Or like the gap in JF-17B2 to JF-17B3 they could be slowing down production and preparing for a newer variant J-10D or E. The way China keeps up R&D I'm sure they would have something in the pipeline.

I think China is hiding J-10 in some deep underground bunkers...the fear of mighty Rafael.
not just some rapaaheeel indians on pdf call it make in india raphaaeellls fitted with vedic powers and Martian tech whole world is scared of indian raphaeeeellsss!!

yabbbaaa dabbba doooo!!

"" Deino - INT'L MOD

In fact I would be happy if they were all for Pakistan since it would be tremendous boast for the PAF I advocate since years ""
""Khan vilatey said:: There is rampant news that 50-60 J-10c’s are being procured by the PAF. Is it possible that all the new aircraft have been earmarked for the PAF! :guns:""

I know one thing, since years, most of defence pact between Great China and Pakistan have been hidden/underground. Just review the history of major arms pact between both countries. Same may be true for J-10C .

It is funny how people don't understand the intention of multiple ID rat Tejas Spokesman behind starting this thread :lol:

That's my concern too, just remember how many early Batch 01 J-11B were standing for long at SAC before being delivered to the PAAF due to engine issues. I don't want to claim the engine is the reason, eventually it is a shortage of a certain other item - maybe due to the pandemic - that limits the deliveries? Maybe they are waiting for a certain date, a special even - and indeed this includes the PAF-option - ... :unsure:

Actually I don't know.

As such I have several possibilities and this indeed includes the option they are for Pakistan to be delivered soon, but again by my understanding there are several more with a much greater probability.

In fact I don' know, but what I know is, this is not a hypes faked media report by some "typical Western" reporters. I've seen a few of these images ... it's true. 😉
First time Deino saying he doesnt know..!!
"" Deino - INT'L MOD

In fact I would be happy if they were all for Pakistan since it would be tremendous boast for the PAF I advocate since years ""
""Khan vilatey said:: There is rampant news that 50-60 J-10c’s are being procured by the PAF. Is it possible that all the new aircraft have been earmarked for the PAF! :guns:""

I know one thing, since years, most of defence pact between Great China and Pakistan have been hidden/underground. Just review the history of major arms pact between both countries. Same may be true for J-10C .
Something i pointed out before
Pakistan china transaction are different
Look at VT4 ..
We found at delivery and induction was done shortly after

Meankng training and everything else was done way before.

We dont know is the answer..

If history is of any indication, PAF will sign for chinese jet given rafale induction and the only available option is J10

Could production be halted for a time while some sort of upgraded version is in the works?

Back
Top Bottom