What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Hmmm ... again a new - so far not identified - J-10AS with the serial 3-11 ...

J-10AS 3-11 - 13.7.15 - 1xs.jpg
J-10AS 3-11 - 13.7.15 - 2xs.jpg

But do we have confirmation of the first operational J-10B regiment ??

Deino

Shouldn't this be the EL/M-2032. I've never heard of an Elta-2035.
Among the series of Israeali Aeasa radars ,Elta-2035 is a successor of 2032.And Chinese were a big customer of Israeli avionics and Fire Control Systems. India is negotiating for the purchase of ELM-2032/34 forTEJAS

Last edited:
Among the series of Israeali Aeasa radars ,Elta-2035 is a successor of 2032.And Chinese are a big customer of Israeli avionics and Fire Control Systems. India is negotiating for the purchase of ELM-2032/34 forTEJAS

I haven't read of any Israeli electronics used in Chinese aircraft.

Among the series of Israeali Aeasa radars ,Elta-2035 is a successor of 2032.And Chinese are a big customer of Israeli avionics and Fire Control Systems. India is negotiating for the purchase of ELM-2032/34 forTEJAS
Chinese avionics is competitive with Israel radars.

j10 is still in testing bed and improving

Not sure what You want to say with that, but I do not agree: The J-10A's production has ended after 7 production blocks and about 250 aircraft being build. Its trainer version J-10AS as seen above is still in production in block 3 and we have already seen more than 53 J-10B flying.

So I really wouldn't say it is still in test - even if I dare to know what's the first operational unit yet ! - ....

Deino

Chinese avionics is competitive with Israel radars.
Not yet.But Chinese will catch up with Israelis in very near future.Remember,Israelis technology is basically American Technology transferred overtly or stolen covertly .

Not yet.But Chinese will catch up with Israelis in very near future.Remember,Israelis technology is basically American Technology transferred overtly or stolen covertly .
Israel military technology is responsible for many of American technology and not the other way round. The whole Apache and F-15 are basically empty shell delivered to Israel except engine and fill with Israel avionics.

The Chinese has demonstrated since 2000s of capable of matching everything Israel radar can made for warship, aircraft and AWACS. The Phalcon issue has long passed over.

Israel military technology is responsible for many of American technology and not the other way round. The whole Apache and F-15 are basically empty shell delivered to Israel except engine and fill with Israel avionics.

The Chinese has demonstrated since 2000s of capable of matching everything Israel radar can made for warship, aircraft and AWACS. The Phalcon issue has long passed over.

Hi,

Thank you for your post---. People fail to see how technologically advance Israel is---. They forget that that the agency spent millions and billions on jewish scientists in communist Russia to spill out their secrets to the U S.

Hi,

Thank you for your post---. People fail to see how technologically advance Israel is---. They forget that that the agency spent millions and billions on jewish scientists in communist Russia to spill out their secrets to the U S.

You are right. The Americans are not dumb to give billions of financial aid to Israel every year. Most of those money are repaid in patent right and technology transfers back to US.

Bhai,

I've always stated that the Chinese have made massive gains in electronics. The only subjects their future youth is studying in the west is all electronics and high tech....like Semiconductors, optoelectronics, Digital Signal Processing high frequency and variable frequency electric drives....all the stuff that makes your modern defense possible.

Engines are not an issue if they can't build it themselves, there is Russia and soon, just like Iran has got a big relief, the European and American firms are gonna lobby to allow them to do joint-ventures with the Chinese. Maybe not direct technology, but something like gas turbine collaboration....whether it is MTU Aeroengines, Volvo, SNECMA or GE.
Sooner than later they would want to tap that market. If they can do it with India, why not China?

Another new bird ...

Serial 78363 is from the 175. Brigade ... and as reported by Huitong should be assigned to the FTTC Dingxin Flight Test & Training Base.

Deino

J-10AS 78363 - 175. Brigade Dingxin Flight Test & Training Base - 2.9.15.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom