What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

5989664693_2012a0152a_z.jpg

Its cleared, Pakistan getting J10B, may be with russian engines.

Hahahahaha. I was thinking the same. At least J10b won't like this pod. :P

Planes dont have this pod ryt? ;)

well i dont think it was that difficult to understand!

i am sure that Sir Imran Khan meant to say Retractable Probe for refueling. the J-10B have a fixed probe being shown in the subjected picture (pointed out be Sir Pshamim) and it is clearly visible. am i right sir?
If you can check the picture that was being discussed, it will be quite clear and no one can mistake it as a POD (as miss typed by Imran Khan) because, that plane do not carried a POD in that pic!

so lets be a bit open and understand what other are saying.
i hope you take it positively!

regards!

i am sure that Sir Imran Khan meant to say Retractable Probe for refueling. the J-10B have a fixed probe being shown in the subjected picture (pointed out be Sir Pshamim) and it is clearly visible. am i right sir?
If you can check the picture that was being discussed, it will be quite clear and no one can mistake it as a POD (as miss typed by Imran Khan) because, that plane do not carried a POD in that pic!

regards!

i was just joking yaar....i think you didnt get the wit :)

Look at air-intakes in the image above. Look like they are resembling to F-16 more than the earlier versions we saw.

Look at air-intakes in the image above. Look like they are resembling to F-16 more than the earlier versions we saw.
The program was originally going to utilize American engines, since relationship with United States was good during the 1980's. The inlet had to be changed to accomodate AL-31FN.

Imran Khan----"erectable pod"----what kind of pod is that!

ye sara kasoor webby ka hai mujhy kehta hai spellchecker use kero ab dekho main ne Retractable Refuling pod likha us ne ye bana diya .or main tha kitchen main main ne bhi note nhi kiya.

wesy yahaan mery hamdard shagird bhut sary hai beizati kerny waly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wesy main aysi baat ker sakta hoon yaar ? main aik muaziz shareef miskeen innocent admi hoon bhi:angel:

regards!

It was just a joke Bhai. I know what he was trying to say.:)

i was just joking yaar....i think you didnt get the wit :)

It was just a joke Bhai. I know what he was trying to say.
Origianlly posted by Areesh

ok, that is fine!
i must have miss understood! i though you making fun a very respectable figure on this forum. sorry for the misunderstanding!

coming back to the point, there were rumors about the retractable probes to be fitted with J-10 but the B version in the picture have the fixed probe. i wonder if these will be replaced later or what!

regards!

In the August 2011 issue of the magazine Kanwa, the writer published an article on his meeting with two Russian radar experts - the Chief Engineer Dr. NIIP uri PERY and Chief Engineer Yuri Guskov Phazotron.

They believe that according to recent photos of J-10B , the radar images is a PESA, and J-10B at the radar is at least the same level as Su-30MKI with BARS his radar.

02082011020255.jpg

i know this radar is a prototype and russians will downplay it... however note , even after downplaying it , they are comparing it to the mki's radar..

Haha... Kansa author can only asked Russian. This Russian know nuts abt Chinese stuff. That picture of pesa on j-10b is an old prototype. Just becos it's the only photo leaked out with radome open and they claimed it's pesa.

Nanjing institute responsible for radar already claimed it's aesa. Does the institute operate by Russian? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom