What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Any better quality image will really be interesting

It's nothing but a model ... similar - maybe even the same - like this.

1643818806146.png

www.moxingfans.com/works/plane/2020/1212/8517.html

North Korea's economy has been in good shape in recent years. I think they should pay for these planes.

I don't think their economy is doing well. Even if they did paid for J-10a, the amount is merely symbolic.

I don't think their economy is doing well. Even if they did paid for J-10a, the amount is merely symbolic.
North Korea has resumed economic growth.
Moreover, in recent years, North Koreans in China have remitted about 7 billion CNY($1.1 billion) to North Korea every year.
The North Korean government should be able to pay $3 billion, $10 million per plane.

Moreover, in recent years, North Koreans in China have remitted about 7 billion CNY($1.1 billion) to North Korea every year.
The North Korean government should be able to pay $3 billion, $10 million per plane.
Very likely, CPC will not ask much for them. The plane maybe free but maintenance bill will need to be foot by North Korea for spares.

But the problem is not money nor China's ability to deliver, it's the arms embargo and I'm 100% sure, China will stick to it.

But the problem is not money nor China's ability to deliver, it's the arms embargo and I'm 100% sure, China will stick to it.
China has been shipping many ban items into NK for many years. Even the TEL for their mobile ICBM is imported from China.

Tell me, how did the PL-10 and PL-12 end up in RNKAF inventories?

Who is US to tell China to sanction who? As if China care about US sanction on Iran and we buy record oil from Iran refineries in 2021.

Very likely, CPC will not ask much for them. The plane maybe free but maintenance bill will need to be foot by North Korea for spares.
The North Korean Air Force has about 100 MIG15, 100 J5/MIG17, and 40 J6/MIG19. These planes need to be replaced as soon as possible.
China has a total of 308 J10A and J10S. North Korea can also replace some old MIG21.

North Korea also has about 20 SU7 and 80 Q5.
China has 170 JH7A and 100 JH7s(30 of which have been retired). China can use 100 JH7 as a gift for the business, and North Korea can replace all SU7 and Q5 with them.

In this way, North Korea will have about 220 J10A, 88 J10S, 90 MIG21, 46 MIG23, 30 MIG29, 100 JH7 and 35 Su25. North Korea will have 438 4G fighters.

South Korea has about 60 F15K, 180 F16C/D and 60 FA50. A total of 300 4G fighters.
The gap between the air forces of the two countries will be significantly weak. North Korea is worth spending 19 billion CNY ($3 billion) on that.

Last edited:
China has been shipping many ban items into NK for many years. Even the TEL for their mobile ICBM is imported from China.

Tell me, how did the PL-10 and PL-12 end up in RNKAF inventories?

Who is US to tell China to sanction who? As if China care about US sanction on Iran and we buy record oil from Iran refineries in 2021.
Yes, China really doesn't care about US sanctions against other countries, but sanctions against North Korea come from the UN Security Council.

North Korea was sanctioned by the United Nations for developing nuclear weapons, instead of using the veto, China voted in favour. At that time, only Vietnam and Libya opposed sanctions.

1. Tell me, how did the PL-10 and PL-12 end up in RNKAF inventories?

2. Who is US to tell China to sanction who? As if China care about US sanction on Iran and we buy record oil from Iran refineries in 2021.

First two points of concern:

1. Did "the PL-10 and PL-12" really "end up in RNKAF inventories" or could it be these are models/mock ups again?

2. it is not the US who "China to sanction who" but the UN, and China did not veto this sanction!

The North Korean Air Force has about 100 MIG15, 100 J5/MIG17, and 40 J6/MIG19. These planes need to be replaced as soon as possible.
China has a total of 308 J10A and J10S. North Korea can also replace some old MIG21.

North Korea also has about 20 SU7 and 80 Q5.
China has 170 JH7A and 100 JH7s(30 of which have been retired). China can use 100 JH7 as a gift for the business, and North Korea can replace all SU7 and Q5 with them.

In this way, North Korea will have about 220 J10A, 88 J10S, 90 MIG21, 46 MIG23, 30 MIG29, 100 JH7 and 35 Su25. North Korea will have 438 4G fighters.

South Korea has about 60 F15K, 180 F16C/D and 60 FA50. A total of 300 4G fighters.
The gap between the air forces of the two countries will be significantly weak. North Korea is worth spending 19 billion CNY ($3 billion) on that.
Bro South Korean air force does not have 180 F-16C/D. The real number is 118 F-16. 49D variants are used for training. So total is F-16 is 167.

To give you the exact number of 3G generation combat jets of ROKAF:

118 F-16
59 F-15k
60 FA-50
Total: 237 3G fighers

I beg you for a request but at the same time I need to apologise since I asked to clean the PAF & J-10C thread from the NK stuff ... now however I noticed that I did not save that most interesting image showing PL-10 & PL-12 AAMs. So could you please re-post it here again?

Deino

First two points of concern:

1. Did "the PL-10 and PL-12" really "end up in RNKAF inventories" or could it be these are models/mock ups again?

2. it is not the US who "China to sanction who" but the UN, and China did not veto this sanction!
I can not really comfirm but a reports few months again indicated new air shelter, north Korean pilot spotted training in China. There is never such practice NK pilot send to China for training or mock up exercise. The only conclusion from those observation is , they are send to China to train for new type of fighter.

China promised not to sell missile that exceed 300km under weapon proliferation back by UN resolution . And yet we know Saudi buys DF-21 missile and even received ToT of such missile from China.

NK is always a backyard for PRC and we signed a partnership treaty with NK that's makes China oblige to provide defense weapon to help NK defend itself against aggressor.

Last edited:
I beg you for a request but at the same time I need to apologise since I asked to clean the PAF & J-10C thread from the NK stuff ... now however I noticed that I did not save that most interesting image showing PL-10 & PL-12 AAMs. So could you please re-post it here again?

Deino

You are welcome.

IMG_20220209_164754.jpg

Back
Top Bottom