What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Will they continue to upgrade the engine on J10? maybe with ws15?

No way it's too expensive for backup fighter. WS-15 will be similar to WS-10A for many years which means demand is much greater than supply and of course demand by J-20 rather than J-10. Of course there is also problem of fitting and size. Every weight will be different and then whole flight control require a new software.

I learned from resources that one hundred Pakistani pilots were trained to fly J-10 jet fighters in year 2020.
Will they get a job in China PLA or in other countries ?

1608564355608.png

No way it's too expensive for backup fighter. WS-15 will be similar to WS-10A for many years which means demand is much greater than supply and of course demand by J-20 rather than J-10. Of course there is also problem of fitting and size. Every weight will be different and then whole flight control require a new software.

Where is China’s jet engine bottleneck considering its fame for industrial capacity?

Materials? labor? Quality?

So 500 A,B,Cs ?? Or more?

By my calculation based on the number of construction numbers, their dates spotted first and units confirmed there are about 240 A, an unknown number (maybe 80-120) of AS (at least up to batch 03 with batch 02 and 03 close to 40 aircraft), about 56 J-10B and at least about +200 J-10C

So in summary I think it's save to say there are

240 J-10A
100 J-10AS
56 J-10B
+ 200 J-10C
-----------------
596 J-10s of all variants
I learned from resources that one hundred Pakistani pilots were trained to fly J-10 jet fighters in year 2020.
Will they get a job in China PLA or in other countries ?

May I ask what are these sources? Give the fact that we heard so much since spring this year concerning "Pakistan and J-10" and so far none of these sometimes more than fantastic news came out as real. As such I would like to rate myself if these "sources" are credible and reliable.

Hi Deino.
I requested for confirmation that this is a true news or false ?

Hi Deino.
I requested for confirmation that this is a true news or false ?

ok ... I read your post as if you think it si true!

IMO as long as I did not read anything official or get an image nothing is true.

Kindly us me know, how many of J-10C fighters jet are participating in current Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020" inside southern Pakistan areas ??

Kindly us me know, how many of J-10C fighters jet are participating in current Pakistan-China Joint Air Force Exercise "Shaheen-IX 2020" inside southern Pakistan areas ??

Is there a two seat version of J10? I have never seen one.

Is there a two seat version of J10? I have never seen one.

Really??

These are the original prototypes ... and several operatiional one: The J-10SY for the Ba Yi), a J-10SH or ASH for the Naval Aviation and a regular J-10AS in PLAAF service. However there is not a twim-seater of the latest J-10B/C available. :fie:

J-10S prototypes 1021 + 1023 -.jpg
J-10SY rear.jpg
J-10ASH 83243 - no. 23.jpg
J-10AS 6123 - 2. Brigade - 20170809.jpg

Where is China’s jet engine bottleneck considering its fame for industrial capacity?

Materials? labor? Quality?

China requires more long range multi-role fighters for offensive operations more than home defense J-10C. That's the only bottleneck. J-16, J-15B, J-20B they all have combat radius 900 miles or higher ideal for defending China borders taking the fight further out away from shores.

Back
Top Bottom