What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Until the time the Chinese security staffs decide to declassify the J-10C, we will have to continue to work around with these type of just enough and not too much J-10C's shot about its engine. I believe what those bigshrimps believe that J-10c is using WS-10B, thus makes it different from J-10B.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Me, Houston
Take care and be safe, mate.

Many thanks brothers ( @grey boy 2 ,, @monitor ,, @ozranger ) for posting this wonderful J-10C terrain hugging Low flying combat prowess through hills and valley. ( Not on a flat terrain )

There was a video a few pages back displaying the ( J-10C hardware Low Flying and Terrain Hugging performances on mountain ranges ) and ( the PLAAF pilot Low Flying Terrain Hugging skills ).

The J-10C must be flying Terrain Hugging on hills and valleys less than 50 meters above ground. It maybe hugging terrain flying as low as 20 meters in certain places.

Now, it is extremely unfortunate, those Hanjian advisers and decision maker in Beijing stop us from watching and witnessing the destruction and obliteration of ( Shocked and Awed ) Indian IAF and Indian army equipments by the PLAAF drones up front then followed by these J-10C as punishment for Indian trespassing in PRC land for 3 months.

===

OTOH ... ...

I heard that ONLY French Rafale can do terrain hugging low flying on the flat coastal region ?
what about French Rafale terrain hugging low flying on extremely much more difficult hills and valleys ( 10x more difficult than on the FLAT coastal region) ?

Nada, Zero. I never seen a video of French Rafale do this kind terrain hugging low flying on
extremely much more difficult hills and valleys. :no:

Btw, has anyone ever saw a video of terrain hugging performance of top fighter jets ( French Rafale, Euro Typhoon, Swedish Gripen, or any americese fighter jets F-16, F-15, F-18, or its king of the hill F-22 ) flying as low as these J-10C on extremely much more difficult hills and valleys ??

Nada, Zero.
Please post their video in this thread if you can find one. :no:

@F-22Raptor

Last edited:
Btw, has anyone ever saw a video of terrain hugging performance of top fighter jets ( French Rafael, Euro Typhoon, Swedish Gripen, or any americese fighter jets F-16, F-15, F-18, or king of the hill F-22 ) flying as low as these J-10C ??

Please post their video in this thread if you can find one. :no:

There are quite a lot on YouTube, mostly taken in Mach Loop, and I am not sure if you are able to watch them from inside China. Basically all the planes in the videos are flying higher than the J-10C in Sky Hunter. But they include more types of aircraft like the tactical transporter C-130, etc. It would be interesting to see if PLAAF also trains their transporters Y-8, Y-9 that way.

@ozranger

Presently, I am in South East Asia.
I have done a thorough search on YouTube.
I can not find those terrain hugging extremely Low flying on the hills and valley from ( Rafale, Typhoon, Gripen or F-16, F-5, or F-22 ) ?

Could you kindly please post the video links here ?

There was a PLAAF pilot standing being interviewed for his terrain hugging low flying performances.
Are U saying that J-10C Low flying video is from the movie Sky Hunter ?

@ozranger

Presently, I am in South East Asia.
I have done a thorough search on YouTube.
I can not find those terrain hugging extremely Low flying on the hills and valley from ( Rafale, Typhoon, Gripen or F-16, F-5, or F-22 ) ?

Could you kindly please post the video links here ?

There was a PLAAF pilot standing being interviewed for his terrain hugging low flying performances.
Are U saying that J-10C Low flying video is from the movie Sky Hunter ?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=march+loop

Typically

Many thanks for the link and search keywords.

There is obvious and significant differences for the ( Terrain Hugging Sensors and Pilots ) between these NATO and americese jets fighter and pilots and the ( PLAAF jets fighter and pilots ).

The hills and valleys on Wales Coastal region are smooth green terrain much easier for Terrain Hugging Sensors to process and the pilots eyes to cross check. And, these NATO and americese jets fighter and pilots are flying much higher than 50 meters. My estimate is around 100 meters high.

OTOH, ( PLAAF J-10C and pilots ) are terrain hugging and flying Lower than 50 meters and flying low through very Rough, Ragged, and Uneven Protruding terrain.

It is definitely way much more difficult to process for the J-10C Terrain Hugging Sensors and the PLAAF pilots eyes to cross check the data.

Sorry in advance if the question have answered before. Its my first time in the chinese section. How much does j10 b cost?

Does it have electronic warfare pod?

Sorry in advance if the question have answered before. Its my first time in the chinese section. How much does j10 b cost?

Does it have electronic warfare pod?

It should be expensive as the avionics looks very modern, including an AESA radar.

The following photos show a J-10b equipped with an EW pod and an ASM data link pod.

20170817100156759.jpg

20170817100325583.jpg

20170817100357597.jpg

20170817100450910.jpg

20170817100637600.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom