What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

image.jpeg

I really have no clue, to be honest, i've only heard of this movie here on PDF, living in texas made people lost in touch with the world LOL
Same. I live in Texas as well (Dallas). Though not Chinese, I really do enjoy PLA watching and have been interested in the upcoming movie. They're going to show J-16, J-10C, and J-20's

Same. I live in Texas as well (Dallas). Though not Chinese, I really do enjoy PLA watching and have been interested in the upcoming movie. They're going to show J-16, J-10C, and J-20's

Me, Houston

Hope you folks are safe and sound (and not suffering from any property damage!) during Harvey. :-):tup:

Stay strong.

Me, Houston
Wow, I hope you're safe! According to the media, Houston is hit the worst by the Hurricane Harvey, and read that some part of Texas are Q'ing the gas.

No problema. How do I watch Skyhunter btw when it releases?
The movie: Sky Hunter (空天猎) will be released in China at the end of this September.

Wow, I hope you're safe! According to the media, Houston is hit the worst by the Hurricane Harvey, and read that some part of Texas are Q'ing the gas.

The movie: Sky Hunter (空天猎) will be released in China at the end of this September.
I'm still alive and kicking LOL, thanks bro

The angle of YJ-91s are not in keeping with others. May I learn the reason?

Base on the ensemble cast and director, this might not be a good movie. If you want to watch the aircrafts, someone will update the related movie clips to Youtube in next year.

Back
Top Bottom