What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I am chinese and I do love China and Pakistan,with all due respect but seriouly,could china change its planes' painting style,it is really ugly,good plane but ugly painting style.Not Cool!

J 10 with US F16 painting model
21467878.jpg.html

Not sure if that would be better !

To admit the current scheme is o.k. but I would recommend far more tail arts as shown on this former 44th Division/131st Regiment J-10A:
J-10A 50x5x - 44. Div + Eagle.jpg

Regrettable on their new J-10C - now 131st Brigade - the Eagle is missing again.

Not sure if that would be better !

To admit the current scheme is o.k. but I would recommend far more tail arts as shown on this former 44th Division/131st Regiment J-10A:
View attachment 417122

Regrettable on their new J-10C - now 131st Brigade - the Eagle is missing again.

The painting color is not cool and too gay feeling,military fighter should be tough and looks tough,Chinese PLA should impress people with their force and action not their words!!!!!

China leaders do not understand,whatever chinese says,western country just do not believe it and do not want to believe it and take China as Threat uncondtionnally.So even China do want to rise peacefully US and NATO just do not believe it and won't change their mind to contain china,so why bother!!!

The painting color is not cool and too gay feeling,military fighter should be tough and looks tough,Chinese PLA should impress people with their force and action not their words!!!!!

China leaders do not understand,whatever chinese says,western country just do not believe it and do not want to believe it and take China as Threat uncondtionnally.So even China do want to rise peacefully US and NATO just do not believe it and won't change their mind to contain china,so why bother!!!

Pardon, but this is only a typical point of view by a fan-boy without tactical understanding.

First of all painting and colour scheme should effectively camouflage an aircraft; nothing more.

In that sense at least the PLAAF-leadership knows and understands quite well what's important.

Deino

PS: by the way how on earth do You think a plain grey colour scheme has a too much "gay feeling" is beyond my imagination. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Pardon, but this is only a typical point of view by a fan-boy without tactical understanding.

First of all painting and colour scheme should effectively camouflage an aircraft; nothing more.

In that sense at least the PLAAF-leadership knows and understands quite well what's important.

Deino

PS: by the way how on earth do You think a plain grey colour scheme has a too much "gay feeling" is beyond my imagination. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

IF so State Aircraft Factory Shanghai Y-10 would be kept instead of cancled and give up market to Boeing and Airbus uncondtionnally.You think too high of those corrupt chinese officials.Maybe i think too low of them.hahaha.......

Last edited by a moderator:
IF so State Aircraft Factory Shanghai Y-10 would be kept instead of cancled and give up market to Boeing and Airbus uncondtionnally.You think too high of those corrupt chinese officials.Maybe i think too low of them.hahaha.......

Can You explain what the hell the old Y-10 - an unsuccessful commercial airliner and its colour - or State Aircraft Factory Shanghai in competition with Airbus & Boeing has to do with the J-10's colour scheme ???

Are You on dope ? :cuckoo:

Pardon to say so, but this is now the third "strange" post from You within minutes, two of them were either removed, modified and You already got a warning for insults. :pissed:
Take care of Your behaviour; otherwise it will be only a brief visit here.

Deino

1:,Drugs are strictly banned in China if have 50 g heroin in China the penality will be your death so i am not on drugs at all;
2,so let me get it straight :no small talk on this website always related to J10 in this case?I tought people are free to talk wahtever they want if they do not use the F word you mentioned no?

You think chinese leader are clever and i think they are stupid so i am not allowed to say this??

Its their stupid other for giving up Y8 all humain ressources related have been abandoned,do you know how difficult it would be to reconstrcut humain ressources and RD systems for plane filed?This is definitedly related to J10 coz with the giving up of Y 10 all its RD reseachers have been abandoned,J10 should be put into service 10 years ahead ,coz of SHEN Tu,this stupid man who was in charing of Civial aviation system(From waht i can tell),China destroyed its own capacity of civial plane RD(civial plane,military palen the principle is the same).Even if the Y 10 is not successful,there is no need to abandon the entire RD department,this is like you cut your own hand!

Its their stupid other for giving up Y8 all humain ressources related have been abandoned,do you know how difficult it would be to reconstrcut humain ressources and RD systems for plane filed?This is definitedly related to J10 coz with the giving up of Y 10 all its RD reseachers have been abandoned,J10 should be put into service 10 years ahead ,coz of SHEN Tu,this stupid man who was in charing of Civial aviation system(From waht i can tell),China destroyed its own capacity of civial plane RD(civial plane,military palen the principle is the same).Even if the Y 10 is not successful,there is no need to abandon the entire RD department,this is like you cut your own hand!

You might be right but during these politically more than unstable times many mistakes and a lot of wrong decisions were made. Anyway, You cannot turn back the time and as such You can look back in sorrow and complain or look ahead - what IMO most Chinese enterprises do perfectly; that's why I'm so much fascinated ! - on what's next.

What Your complaint in anyway have to do with an maybe boring colour scheme is still beyond my understandings.

Deino

1:,Drugs are strictly banned in China if have 50 g heroin in China the penality will be your death so i am not on drugs at all;
2,so let me get it straight :no small talk on this website always related to J10 in this case?I tought people are free to talk wahtever they want if they do not use the F word you mentioned no?

You think chinese leader are clever and i think they are stupid so i am not allowed to say this??

Yes, there are a lot of idiots in the government. But not only in China. Even in US, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, and other countries. There are idiots everywhere. I'm sure there are also idiots in German Government, too. So you're not alone Adam.

The point is, which Idiot can improve their country more than the other idiots. So let's us back to topic.

Yes, there are a lot of idiots in the government. But not only in China. Even in US, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, and other countries. There are idiots everywhere. I'm sure there are also idiots in German Government, too. So you're not alone Adam.

The point is, which Idiot can improve their country more than the other idiots. So let's us back to topic.

AMEN on this ! :angel:

And now indeed back to the J-10.

Back
Top Bottom