What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Sir jee Salams. HTC One chalnay kaisa set hai I mean response aur batt timing ??

On topic : Sir Jee kindly follow @mustang in this very thread and let us know if you can regarding what he's saying about J-10 acquirement.
Set is good. Speed wise and features wise. Battery lasts a day and more if not heavy use, otherwise jaldi khatam hoo jata hai. But major prb is selfie camera is not good. Very poor result although front camera is good. Check other options too.

On topic, what is mustang saying ? Any specific post ??

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Defence.pk mobile app

An operational J-10C + PL-10 short-range AAM and the PL-12X / PL-15 (?) long-range AAM.

View attachment 410993
upload_2017-7-14_17-52-51.jpeg

That's a pretty sweet upgrade. The PL-8 and PL-12 look so rinky-dink beside the PL-10 and PL-15.

That's an obvious AESA and the colors and marking meant it is operational.

Pardon, but how can You identify an AESA by the colour of the radome and even more differ it to a PESA?

Tha radome's colour is not different to the J-10B's radome.

Pardon, but how can You identify an AESA by the colour of the radome and even more differ it to a PESA?

Tha radome's colour is not different to the J-10B's radome.
Your opinion is that it's PESA? If we have AESA why use PESA? Colors and marking meant the plane is operational. Not sure about the radars tho.

Pakistan will never get the J10 series aircraft. I was talking with a class mate of mine in PAF yesterday who works on Mirages and he says Pakistan Tried Very Hard to get the J10 aircraft but china was not interested in selling them. He said delaying tactics and what not was used.

He also told me that we will also not be getting J31 stealth aircraft either. Thats why Pakistan started its own program to make a stealth aircraft.

Regards
@MastanKhan

As far I know refusal always came from Pakistani side

Back
Top Bottom