What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

He don't need it for he state the steps. 1st -> 2nd and even some of his words used 'TO BE CONFIRMED'.

What you explained is pale to me, man. What you don't know is that some of you can read is not what you think.

Tell you that the title of the table is 'Till first half of year 2017'.

He don't need it for he state the steps. 1st -> 2nd and even some of his words used 'TO BE CONFIRMED'.

What you explained is pale to me, man. What you don't know is that some of you can read is not what you think.

Tell you that the title of the table is 'Till first half of year 2017'.

Again I'm sorry if You feel offended, but even more if it is an anticipated "to be converted to" list, it makes no sense. Why only 4 aircraft to several unit? why established units missing while others listed ?? Pre fan-work or based on reports?

Again I'm eager to learn but already the J-11 Orbat list was wrong in so many places ...

Again I'm sorry if You feel offended, but even more if it is an anticipated "to be converted to" list, it makes no sense. Why only 4 aircraft to several unit? why established units missing while others listed ?? Pre fan-work or based on reports?

Again I'm eager to learn but already the J-11 Orbat list was wrong in so many places ...

No, I'm not that easy to be offended and your skeptical points seems quite rational. Don't get me wrong and I am here just kindly remind you that don't be so sure under the condition that you don't understand(especially conveyed with the high context language).

In domestic forum, I will choose to ignore the table. lol.

Last edited:
No, I'm not that easy to be offended and your skeptical points seems quite rational. Don't get me wrong and I am here just kindly remind you that don't be so sure under the condition that you don't understand(especially conveyed with the high context language).

In domestic forum, I will choose to ignore the table. lol.

Thanks a lot for Your reply and I am indeed well aware that due to my lack of understanding certain - and surely also often quite important issues - get lost ... but the errors alone make this IMO unreliable.

Therefore I'm always thankful for any explanation.

Deino

ktuV6R0.jpg

It does not make sense for Batch 01 to stop at 53-55 aircraft and Batch 02 at 54.

Each batch should be 60 for 5 full regiments.

I never said that this is the final batch 02 aircraft; I only said that - by assuming Batch 02 will probably have a similar size of its batch to Batch 01 - so this is close to the final one.

By the way, if it should be a run for "5 full regiments", the number should be as much as about 100 since a regular regiment has a complement of 24 aircraft (20 single seaters + 4 trainers).

Deino

Back
Top Bottom