What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I hope our economy improves soon and soon we have billions of dollars to buy these if some how our economy improves and we get money we should go for 180 J-10 B along with 270 JF-17 Thunder BLOCK II

不堪一击。

印度人还是比较适合做飞饼

I hope our economy improves soon and soon we have billions of dollars to buy these if some how our economy improves and we get money we should go for 180 J-10 B along with 270 JF-17 Thunder BLOCK II
PAF will be the strongest airforce in the whole sub continent if you can run 190 J10B with WS10A.

It's time China shall help our Pakistan brothers prevailing in the sky.

不堪一击。

印度人还是比较适合做飞饼

PAF will be the strongest airforce in the whole sub continent if you can run 190 J10B with WS10A.

It's time China shall help our Pakistan brothers prevailing in the sky.
China has helped us a lot our politicians need to improve our economy the number which gave is when we have really strong economy and lot of money in bank to get them but we should at least start by getting 36 as soon as possible or in other words 2 squadron

Sorry, but so far there hasn't been any information on the date of the J10C unveiling.

Maiden flight after completing comprehensive tests.

Formal induction in 2-3 years。

134052f3h3yh3zzbbwzwu3.jpg.thumb.jpg

I always believe J10B will be inducted by PAF as long as Pakistan's economy better off.

The problems of India and Pakistan are :
India is very rich but the Rafale deal is now got stuck. They are rich but indecisive(most time taken as cash cow).
Pakistan's economy is in very bad shape but she has very much firm determination to go for J10B.
Both are painful but can't help.

The advantage of China is we are both rich and decisive.

As Pakistan is with China side, so money is not always a detrimental problem.

When the first Rafale arrives India in year 2018, PLA might probably have more than 100 J10B in its service. The gap is getting wide and wide. If Indians want the game continue runing, damn sign the Rafale contract.

Last edited:
Don't let the game loose its fun so early. China just starts to power up!

China has barely made a start, she has got a long way to go.

First we need to cross the threshold of per capita GDP of $10,000, which is now forecast to happen in 2015. Yes, 2015 is the year and I am not talking about PPP.

Then we need to work hard and make our per capita income surpass the $20,000 mark by 2022, by which time the size of the Chinese economy will be roughly the US plus Japan.

Thereafter, five more years will be required to take our per capita income to north of $30,000 and China's will be an $45 trillion economy in 2027.

Only then we can start talking about how great China has again become.

PS The dollar is used for ease of reference.:D

现在是鹰派上台的时候了,我们以前受的气够了。还债的时候到了,只需要再忍上5年。

狗日的跟中国作对的国家全都没有好果子吃。

人善被人欺,马善被人骑。世界上只有强权,没有道理可讲。和西方还有日本将道理的日子过去了,以后就是经济/军舰/大炮/飞机。

小日本准备受死!
我其实跟你有一样的感觉,特别是前几年,都是抗议,都想拿到菜刀去砍小日本,美国佬。
至于现在强硬点了,说到底还是我们有了些资本,经济更强大,前几十年的技术积累有了成果,这些都是强硬的基础,鹰派一直有,只是当时自身不强大的时候,被上层压住,在这方面,我得说上层还是明智,因为了解更多,知道更多,我相信他们受的气绝对不比我们少,在这方面不得不佩服上层在这方面忍的住。

不过,现在我们还远称不上强大,如果你了解中国工业,无法是有形的还是无形的,中国与发达国家还是巨大的差距,我的良观评估是还是近30年差距。中国要真正强大还任重道远,我们这一代还必须忍,当然可能有的放矢。

世界是只有强权,我还是那个观点,如果再次发生日本侵略中国,或不怀好意,有能力的话只给他两条路:1.将日本核平;2.完全控制日本,完全禁锢日本,禁止发展相关工业,并且完全处于中国监控下,1万年也不允许放松。
不能让中国人后道再被日本“屠杀”,日本这个民族不值得同情。

我其实跟你有一样的感觉,特别是前几年,都是抗议,都想拿到菜刀去砍小日本,美国佬。
至于现在强硬点了,说到底还是我们有了些资本,经济更强大,前几十年的技术积累有了成果,这些都是强硬的基础,鹰派一直有,只是当时自身不强大的时候,被上层压住,在这方面,我得说上层还是明智,因为了解更多,知道更多,我相信他们受的气绝对不比我们少,在这方面不得不佩服上层在这方面忍的住。

不过,现在我们还远称不上强大,如果你了解中国工业,无法是有形的还是无形的,中国与发达国家还是巨大的差距,我的良观评估是还是近30年差距。中国要真正强大还任重道远,我们这一代还必须忍,当然可能有的放矢。

世界是只有强权,我还是那个观点,如果再次发生日本侵略中国,或不怀好意,有能力的话只给他两条路:1.将日本核平;2.完全控制日本,完全禁锢日本,禁止发展相关工业,并且完全处于中国监控下,1万年也不允许放松。
不能让中国人后道再被日本“屠杀”,日本这个民族不值得同情。

Japan should be our first ally, our goal should always be the world and not Asia.

Japan is close to us and developed, having her as an ally would benefit us more than having her as an enemy.

Like Zhang Yi's plan for qin, or Bismark's plan for Austria, we must turn Japan into our ally, and it's unfortunate 10-15 years more before we can achieve this.

So a war may be necessary, but only in a very limited scope.

i have read on google that russia offer us to buy MIG-35 i think so MIG is better than J-10 that`s why PAF have to buy some MIG

Back
Top Bottom