What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

And Lavi looks like the F-16 :rolleyes:

J-10 is based on an abortion project J-9V (from 1968 to 1980)

0011110163680bea5db235.jpg

But I am sure now some of the facts are clear that FC-20 is not the J-10B we were referring for PAF it will be the J-31 which will be similar in terms of engines to the JF-17s we have and INSHA ALLAH we will be producing it from 2017 if its being completed.
who the hell told u that ! any source ?

so is that the official date for the Chinese home grown variant to be mature enough for PLAAF to induct them in number???
I mean we face scale production problem of WS10 engines nowadays, be it material or management. 300 of J10A and J10S are using AL31F, we are far from the peak until the mature indeginous engine power could be put in the shelf.

my question...PM recent visit defence deal never show up....?????

Maybe india wants to buy it instead of LCA I/II:lol:

I would take it, if we can licence produce it with Indian composites, coatings, avionics, use the AL31 engines with TVC that we already produce, might add the Bars 29 (smaller MKI radar), or another AESA... it would be perfect for our low end.

I would take it, if we can licence produce it with Indian composites, coatings, avionics, use the AL31 engines with TVC that we already produce, might add the Bars 29 (smaller MKI radar), or another AESA... it would be perfect for our low end.

better ask for lavi design with their weapons & |Russian radar & radar. Why involve Chinese except their example?

antony1_1509945g.jpg

Defence Minister A.K. Antony along with PLA Senior Colonel Zhao Kangping (right), inspects a PLA Air Force J-10 aircraft of the 24th Air Division in Tianjin, near Beijing !!:frown:

He is inspecting a J-10AY which is unarmed and meant for the aerobatics team.

better ask for lavi design with their weapons & |Russian radar & radar. Why involve Chinese except their example?

We should have, but back then the Chinese had better relations to the Israelis. My point was only, that it would have been better for us to invest in a single engine, medium class fighter, with a delta canard design, compared to the light class delta wing fighter and that we could have shortened the development time by common engines with MKI.

Back
Top Bottom