What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

:coffee:Hi..
We need J-10 that looks like eurofighter period! lol. It will solve almost all problems for pakistan and make all troubles for BheeIndiyans.

I hope this is the case and hope you know what you are saying. By the way care to explain what do you mean.

i mean what everyone means a fighrer jet that carry more payload better than the current J-10 better range perform ATG ATA. DESIGN DOES MATTER. Rich with eurofighter influenced design you know what it will be capable of. Again i can't really much comment i'm junior lol. Give me some time. ty

78b7b382db1d8619b85e89b8f36039fa.jpg

A model of the Jian-10 (Fighter-10), China's homemade fighter aircraft, is seen at the exhibition hall during the 7th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in Zhuhai, south China's Guangdong Province, Nov. 4, 2008. Jian-10 is shown on the exhibition which is held from Nov. 4 to Nov. 9.(Xinhua/Zhou Wenjie)

69c4367176e05cde00b7af042eea4f46.jpg

The Jian-10 (Fighter-10), China's homemade fighter aircraft, performs during the 7th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in Zhuhai, south China's Guangdong Province, Nov. 4, 2008. Jian-10 is shown on the exhibition which is held from Nov. 4 to Nov. 9. (Xinhua/Lu Hanxin

538cba5f7fd863e11712e92872498ca3.jpg

A model of the Jian-10 (Fighter-10), China's homemade fighter aircraft, is seen at the exhibition hall during the 7th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in Zhuhai, south China's Guangdong Province, Nov. 4, 2008. Jian-10 is shown on the exhibition which is held from Nov. 4 to Nov. 9.(Xinhua/Zhou Wenjie)

Single J10 performance in Zhuhai Air Show: near vertical climbing and more...

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, according to other source, the runway length in the above video clip is 250 meters.

BTW, according to other source, the runway length in the above video clip is 250 meters.

Great video mate, thanks for sharing!
250m? Wow...I guess the canards give the aircraft a STOL capability.

PAF team ready to test J10...

http://trishulgroup.blogspot.com/200...pressions.html
The on-going aerospace expo in Zhuhai from November 4 to 8 will be remembered for the sheer new types of UAVs, UCAVs and air defence systems—all indigenous—that have been unveiled by China’s gigantic military-industrial complex. No less than three new types of MALE UAVs and an equal number of MALE/HALE UCAVs were showcased at the expo. The most interesting exhibits—however—the indigenous J-10A medium multi-role combat aircraft now in series-production at Chengdu Aircraft Corp’s (CAC) facilities in Chengdu; and scale-models displayed by Russia’s Rosoboronexport State Corp/Sukhoi Aircraft Corp of the Su-35MKK and Su-33MKK heavy multi-role combat aircraft that are due to be acquired by the PLA Air Force and the PLA Navy in the near future. Present plans of the PLA Air Force call for the acquisition of 38 Su-35MKKs whose primary armaments package will include Novator’s KS-172 long-range air combat missile as well as the Yakhont multi-role supersonic cruise missile from NPO Mashinostroineyie. Interestingly, the Yakhonts will be upgraded will an all-digital navigation-and-guidance system developed by Russia’s JSC Konstern Avionika. Therefore, it is now a distinct possibility that the Yakhont-equipped Su-35MKKs will become operational much earlier than the BrahMos-equipped Su-30MKI. The Yakhonts will also be on board the Su-33MKKs, eight of which are on the verge of being ordered by the PLA Navy. These aircraft will also be armed with the 220km-range C-705 subsonic anti-ship cruise missile, which was unveiled by CPMIEC at Airshow China 2008 and which bears a close resemblance to the Novator-built 3M14E Club. The Su-33MKKs will be based at a newly upgraded air base in Inner Mongolia, where a land-based ski-ramp was recently commissioned by the PLA Navy for imparting flying training to the Su-33MKK aircrew.

The J-10A, two of which are giving daily flying displays, will be joined by a tandem-seat J-10B at Chengdu after the conclusion of the expo and these three aircraft will be evaluated by a seven-member team of test-pilots and ground crew hailing from the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which has already confirmed its intention to procure an initial 34 J-10As and four J-10Bs. The PAF will designate this aircraft-type as the FC-20. The J-10As showcased at Zhuhai are equipped with a comprehensive defensive aids-suite comprising radar warning receivers, missile approach warning system, an internal EW jammer, as well as a SATCOM system used for both communications as well as navigation. In fact, the on-going deployment of the ‘Beidou’ regional constellation of GPS navigation satellites by China has resulted in both the PLA Navy and PLA Air Force beginning to induct in large numbers a variety of GPS-guided precision-guided munitions, including the FT-3 and FT-5 small diameter bombs, LT-3 PGM, and LS-3 glide bomb. Needless to say, such PGMs will also be specified by the PAF for its FC-20s

Great video mate, thanks for sharing!
250m? Wow...I guess the canards give the aircraft a STOL capability.

Well, getting in the air was just 10 seconds. Pretty much something I need to study on. But the landing is surely not short... Not sure how fast the speed decreased.

This is just J-10A's physical performance, to the PLAAF it probably isn't a big deal given that the J-10B should be entering production soon! The J-10B will have lower RCS, stronger engine with possible TVC, further aerodynamic improvements and much better avionics, ECM/EW and plans for AESA radar! The only wildcard would be supercruise...most are unsure if J-10B will have this...

after the conclusion of the expo and these three aircraft will be evaluated by a seven-member team of test-pilots and ground crew hailing from the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which has already confirmed its intention to procure an initial 34 J-10As and four J-10Bs.

sources in the PAF as well as JDW clearly indicate that no clear negotiations or MoU of any kind has taken place / signed regarding the acquisition of the J-10A/FC-20 and will not in the forseeable future.

certainly the PAF may have sent test-pilots for initial evaluation of the current J-10A.

I do not think there is any haste to getting it. They can get it but why going the same route as JF17. PAF needs to optimize JF17 first and if that is going well they will shift to newer version with better avionics. The plane is just fine. Certainly if they can have the semi stealth version with internal bay... In that the Indians will have to rethink their entire airforce. Here they are prssing our nose with 200+ MKI and out_of_the_coffin_ready_to_kill_f22_Bison and now they have to face a stealth plane...

Seems to be the same investment for them as defending against Babur... To costly to execute.

nice j-10 man its take off like rocket.but camera is not good to cacth that

Back
Top Bottom