What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

If you get tech from Russia and paint grey scene called Brahmos thn its "our super duper tuper loper sonic missile" but when chines make something which they cant thn "its copy" :rofl:

Hi,

So--in the end, what difference does it make----If it does the job that it was designed to do---.

To the dead---is death by a russian bullet any different than a chinese bullet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the AESA radar on J-10B? is it an improvement to the KLJ-10 or totally new?

i read about a proposed AESA called type-0553 or something like that, i dont remember,
would like some knowledgable member to throw some LIGHT on this

whats the AESA radar on J-10B? is it an improvement to the KLJ-10 or totally new?

i read about a proposed AESA called type-0553 or something like that, i dont remember,
would like some knowledgable member to throw some LIGHT on this
search the thread - radar ranges of different fighters --- this thread has some 'rumours'

Eventual requirement MEANS NOTHING........

this figure of 150 j10/fc20 has been made up by PDF members as the necsssary nos required to face off 126 mmrca

NO MENTION OF 150 FC20 has been EVER made by PAF or a offical spokesman.

INFACT some PDF members believe EVEN the proposed order of 36 is not yet concrete.

This 150 STATEMENT IS A LITTLE LIKE INDIANS SUGGESTED IAF need 52 fighter sdqs by 2025 to face dual PLAAF OR PAF threat. OR that one day IAF will field 300 FGFA

In other words just hearssay.

STICK TO GROOUND REALITY

WAT HAVE PAF really ordered if any ??????/

this figure of 150 j10/fc20 has been made up by PDF members as the necsssary nos required to face off 126 mmrca

INFACT some PDF members believe EVEN the proposed order of 36 is not yet concrete.

This 150 STATEMENT IS A LITTLE LIKE INDIANS SUGGESTED IAF need 52 fighter sdqs by 2025 to face dual PLAAF OR PAF threat. OR that one day IAF will field 300 FGFA

STICK TO GROOUND REALITY

For your information we have ordered nothing for FC-20 yet, initial quantity 36 is still not confirmed.
and for your point on 150 FC-20, its quite valid but yet "HEART ATTACKS ARE NOT PRE-INFORMED".
So keep your health fit with 126 MMRCA delivery in due time and early production of TEJAS.
:tup:

BEBpp.jpg

STICK TO GROOUND REALITY

with this logic wat india ordered for MMRCA "NOTHING" STICK TO GROOUND REALITY WAT HAVE IAF really ordered if any ?

before answering do check you logic if something is not final even if it is in price negotiation its nothing

Show me the FC20 spoke person taling about PAF buying or negotiating to buy the plane

or show me some thing like this

MMRCA for india and dassult is the most feircly fought competition in the world IN COMPARISON 36 fc20 for PAF is chinease whispers OR should we say PDF whispers only

Firstly, the Indian MMRCA is definitely not the most fiercely fought competition in the world. The Saudi Arms deal was/is.

Second, my source in PAF is one who has been posted to CAC in Chengdu for the past 5 years and has confirmed J-10 evaluations and negotiations. The question is what exact specifications the J-10 will come with for PAF, like engine, avionics etc. I'll take his word over your BS any day.

Third.....doesn't it suck when facts get in the way of your shitty argument,Storm Force Troll?

Fourth, learn to spell.......there is a spell checker on PDF you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, the Indian MMRCA is definitely not the most fiercely fought competition in the world. The Saudi Arms deal was/is.

Second, my source in PAF is one who has been posted to CAC in Chengdu for the past 5 years and has confirmed J-10 evaluations and negotiations. The question is what exact specifications the J-10 will come with for PAF, like engine, avionics etc. I'll take his word over your BS any day.

Third.....doesn't it suck when facts get in the way of your shitty argument,Storm Force Troll?

Fourth, learn to spell.......there is a spell checker on PDF you know.

Well, do you really think any single saudi arms deal would run into $20 billions?? Do you think saudis would
purchase 126 (could grow to 200) fighter jets from aboard at a single deal? No, they cant. Another thing is,
not only the competing six companies but also various other countries like Brazil, UAE, Oman etc. were
keenly watching the M-MRCA decision, to see if they can employ the same procedure to select combat
planes for purchase, the saudi deals aren't looked upon with such great earnest, especially because
if their deals are basically managed/corrupted by the kings.

--

We dont disagree that negotiations for FC-20 are ongoing, but nothing is OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED, like,
for instance, the exact number of aircraft that would be purchased, or on what variant of J-10 (A/B) the
FC-20 would be based on. Whereas in the M-MRCA, the 126 planes purchase is CONFIRMED officially, there's
no doubt, the thing that remained to be sorted out until recently was WHICH aircraft would be purchased,
as it is a competitive tender, not HOW MANY, WHEN, or WHETHER the purchase will take place or not, which
is the case of the FC-20 deal, which is direct govt-to-govt deal, no tender. :rolleyes:

Well, do you really think any single saudi arms deal would run into $20 billions?? Do you think saudis would
purchase 126 (could grow to 200) fighter jets from aboard at a single deal? No, they cant. Another thing is,
not only the competing six companies but also various other countries like Brazil, UAE, Oman etc. were
keenly watching the M-MRCA decision, to see if they can employ the same procedure to select combat
planes for purchase, the saudi deals aren't looked upon with such great earnest, especially because

--

We dont disagree that negotiations for FC-20 are ongoing, but nothing is OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED, like,
for instance, the exact number of aircraft that would be purchased, or on what variant of J-10 (A/B) the
FC-20 would be based on. Whereas in the M-MRCA, the 126 planes purchase is CONFIRMED officially, there's
no doubt, the thing that remained to be sorted out until recently was WHICH aircraft would be purchased,
as it is a competitive tender, not HOW MANY, WHEN, or WHETHER the purchase will take place or not, which
is the case of the FC-20 deal, which is direct govt-to-govt deal, no tender. :rolleyes:

Hi,

The reason I understand the MRCA deal to go the way it did---#1 india wanted to put pakistan into its rightful position---telling it---look buddy---I control the defence procurement market---I can stop whomsoever from selling you the equipment that you want.

#2---going thru all that was available---iaf got to test all the aircraft---.

I doubt if uae or oman or brazil would employee similiar tactic getting an aircraft---I think it was just a wastage of time and resource and more of a show---just struting around---that is what I feel---india does things that only it can.

Now going for the rafael was a great decision---it cutoff pakistan from getting frontline equipment from the only western nation that was willing to sell----but pakistan deserve that from france---pakistan has put together france so many times---pay back is a ******.

Hi,

The reason I understand the MRCA deal to go the way it did---#1 india wanted to put pakistan into its rightful position---telling it---look buddy---I control the defence procurement market---I can stop whomsoever from selling you the equipment that you want.

#2---going thru all that was available---iaf got to test all the aircraft---.

I doubt if uae or oman or brazil would employee similiar tactic getting an aircraft---I think it was just a wastage of time and resource and more of a show---just struting around---that is what I feel---india does things that only it can.

Now going for the rafael was a great decision---it cutoff pakistan from getting frontline equipment from the only western nation that was willing to sell----but pakistan deserve that from france---pakistan has put together france so many times---pay back is a ******.

Well, you are right in most of your post.

But the actual fact about the kick-backs/side-benefits of the M-MRCA is -

1) we DO need urgently a large numer of fighters
2) when deals go big, any international companies would be hell-bent on tryin to win them
3) in the process, they would DEFINITELY offer kickbacks or side-benefits to India, to gain upper hand over their
opponents in the tender
4) our air force would take ONLY what it wants, especially under defence minister AK Antony, who is a
non-corrupt fellow as we know it
5) as it is we would buy one of the offered fighters, then why not take all the side-benefits that come along with it? REGARDLESS of what fighter it is.
6) whatever perks are available, a good lobby would ensure that we just buy only what is required,
and just fully utilize whatever side-benefit is gained from the deal

it is not like we bought Rafale for blocking sale of equipment to pak, IAF wanted a fighter that meets
requirements (after the evaluation), the french beforehand could have said that they would stop sales to pak if India
buys Rafale, and as a COINCIDENCE, Rafale won. French kept their promise, thats all. :rolleyes:

--

Did you bother to read the news regarding the Saudi arms deal. For your information it is worth 30 billion $ and involves not only 85 F15s but upgrade their fleet of F15s to the latest standards. No one denies that india has had the world falling over itself to sell it stuff, but dont be so arrogant to think that you are the only one with the money. THERE ARE OTHER FOOLS AROUND WITH MORE MONEY THAN YOU!! So grow up!! Now if you want me to qualify my statemtn then ask nicely other wise behave like a good boy.!!
Araz

Back
Top Bottom