What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I hate when you guys say medium class cannot be compared with heavy class .
In case of conflict you will see F7pg vs su30mkI i aint saying that f7 will destroy it. so those who are saying that j10 can be compared with SU27 means that the avionics are comparable and can fight .... For example f16 has destroyed So many fighters from different country and classes.

"Rushtame hind, kahte hai sher ko,
Dhokhe me kutte bhi katte hai sher ko"

Its not about who win in a certain situation. When we compare two fighter planes we must not include special circumstances like "Extra-extra skilled pilot", Super duper technology, etc. In a real war even a bullet (AK47) can bring down fighter plane (Provided the enemy reach in the hanger).

Su27 series and F15 are huge planes, They can carry more Avionics and weapons than smaller size plane. They are equally agile to any small or medium plane. What technology you can implement in J10,F16,Rafael/EFT similar technology can be incorporated with Su27 and F15, but in larger volume.
As for 4 and 4.5 gen planes RCS doesn't matter, RCS of these heavy planes should not be discussed.

Now you tell me how you can compare one to one a heavy class fighter to small fighters????

how many fc-20s is pak going to acquire in the overall?

so far deal for 36 planes is sanctioned, but 36 is too small a number to even pose a threat,
some say 150 of these will be bought in future, but others say not more than 50-60

personally i dont think pak can buy 150 of those, a J-10B costs $42 million per piece (approx),
so 150 would cost nearly $6.5 billions, i dont think pak can shell out that much (add to it, logistics and
maintenance stuff, and training/simulators, deal touches $7 billion)

can someone clarify with link how many are gonna be bought??:)

how many fc-20s is pak going to acquire in the overall?

so far deal for 36 planes is sanctioned, but 36 is too small a number to even pose a threat,
some say 150 of these will be bought in future, but others say not more than 50-60

personally i dont think pak can buy 150 of those, a J-10B costs $42 million per piece (approx),
so 150 would cost nearly $6.5 billions, i dont think pak can shell out that much (add to it, logistics and
maintenance stuff, and training/simulators, deal touches $7 billion)

can someone clarify with link how many are gonna be bought??:)

There is no link for what you want to know. It all comes down to the funds we can manage. Initially 36 are planned and the number may very well go up to 150, possibly TOT as well. But again it all comes down to how much we can manage in cash. Currently we have our hands full with JF-17, F-16s, AWACS.

latest images
J-10B+Fighter+Jet.jpg

China%2527s+J-10B+Fighter+Jet.jpg

how many other nations (excluding pak/china) are buying j-10?

is there any prospect for sale to other countries? like those from SA?

Bangladesh, Iran, Sri Lanka (Possible)

Aren't those three countries looking to buy jft? if they're offered j-10,
then i guess they'll have to choose...bcoz those, i dont think can afford
two different MRCAs, if j-10 is bought, jf-17 sale is kaput

i thought venezuela, peru, or some other SA country was gonna buy the j-10

Iran only interested in Russian planes and hardware but because of sanctions they are not able to buy them

He cannot back this statement, it was self created list according to potential/willingness of those countries who can buy Chinese Arms.
As for your information Iran Showed interest in J-10 from early days but China has not yet decided (officially) to export J-10 to other countries except Pakistan. Even Pakistan is the in line waiting for the completion of initial PLAAF requirements and Engine problem also.
China is focusing on JF-17 right now along with Pakistan.

the ignorants dont even see that lavi and j-10 has more differences in size and even design then say mirage2000 and LCA or typhoon and rafale. Antibody posted design sketches, anyone intersted should see them.

lets see will ws-10 become the main engine in j-10 or not..if it does it would mean complete self reliance in aircrft industry for china

i think two reasons that mgiht hold china to export j10
1. Russian engine
2. untill j20 serial production (coz j10 currently the best bird from china).

f7037ec4a1a29ff32e8d9091354a005f.jpg

Now the image is also showing that the PAF FC-20s will be a bit different and would be more capable too..... They would be in a style like the Su-30 tandem seat.

Back
Top Bottom