What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

any idea what radar will FC-20 carry..
what wil be the engine in FC-20

You are not getting the point.

First-- we are getting top notch quality -- chinese products are still evolving do not posses any serious threat against It's western counterpart.

And what exactly is that topic quality? I am very curious to know, unless you are talking about the Raptor or the F35, there is nothing that India is acquiring that is a game changer in the current scenario. The PESA radar on the MKI certainly was but it was countered. Whatever India purchases, Pakistan will acquire something to counter it. Whatever Chinese weapons we have acquired, we feel confident that we can counter India's so called superior weapons. If we didnt feel confident, Pakistan Armed Forces would have never acquired them.

Second-- our defence budget is very less as compared to your defence budget as per GDP, so no extra burden on economy, while your economy in dire state and living on aids and loans

Do these aids and loans make these weapons less deadly? Sometimes even i get surprised the sort of logic you Indians come up with :sick:.

Third-- War can't be fought with empty pocket (That is the most important)

Indeed, that is why we keep 45 days of supplies in reserve to ensure we don't run out of supplies. And judging from the current level of threat environment, the next war between India and Pakistan is going to be a weeks at MAX.

Though I agree with my fellow Pakistanis, is it not a worrying sign that we are ever more reliant on a Chinese political game for something as crucial as defence? Today, granted China needs us as a counter to India, but what if tomorow they find someone else or dont need a diversion to feel secure against the Indian threat...where does that leave Pakistan? In much the similar situation we are in today, in relation to the US no?
I find it a little scary that the financial problems that have plagued us historically, and hence would be unlikely to go away any time soon, leave us at the mercy of more powerful countries playing a game of cat and mouse...doesnt seem like a sustainable strategy.

Do not worry my friend. To trying to imagine China as the next US is a wrong concept. First of all Pakistan is right beside China unlike USA which is 10000km away from pakistan. China friend and aid will not diminished just because some threat is over. Pakistan is our neighbor. Ensuring Pakistan stability is ensuring China stability too,right? Do not be afraid to rely on China. As long as china has the means, help will always be there. Just like North Korea, is aid still pouring into that country? Yes.

You are not getting the point.

First-- we are getting top notch quality -- chinese products are still evolving do not posses any serious threat against It's western counterpart.

Second-- our defence budget is very less as compared to your defence budget as per GDP, so no extra burden on economy, while your economy in dire state and living on aids and loans

Third-- War can't be fought with empty pocket (That is the most important)

Lol. That is some self delusion words for India. Chinese military hardware is already there and probably surpass western countern part. For every new gen weapon they produced. We Chinese are able to match it. J-10b is as good as your euro typhoon. Then as for the meteor, we have the PL-21 equavaleint. We have J-20 a full stealth fighter jet. Yes, USA have F-22 but what does euro have? Nothing to compete against the Chinese and they need to beg uncle Sam for F-35 to save themselves.

Then India used to boast about having PESA radar but PAF is going to induct j-10b with AESA Faster than you could settle for your MCA.

Lol.Then India used to boast about having PESA radar but PAF is going to induct j-10b with AESA Faster than you could settle for your MCA.

There are some pictures I found purported to be those of F-10B Aesa Radar. Unfortunately I do know how to upload them here. Tried with the Advanced option but failed

There are some pictures I found purported to be those of F-10B Aesa Radar. Unfortunately I do know how to upload them here. Tried with the Advanced option but failed
They have been already uploaded in the back thread....it really amazes me that how China is able to produce three different varients of AESA radar for three different platform....This is i guess the secret of Chinese rapid success, they are quick to add successful technologies to exisiting designs....goodies from J-10 installed on JFT, goodies of JFT installed on J-10B, goodies of J-20 installed on J-10B and story goes on.....quick and efficient

They have been already uploaded in the back thread....it really amazes me that how China is able to produce three different varients of AESA radar for three different platform....This is i guess the secret of Chinese rapid success, they are quick to add successful technologies to exisiting designs....goodies from J-10 installed on JFT, goodies of JFT installed on J-10B, goodies of J-20 installed on J-10B and story goes on.....quick and efficient

The AESA radar is not an issue. China's electronic industry is already one of the best in the world. The thing is that, to power the AESA radar, you do need a more powerful engine which generates more electricity as well. Now that the WS-10 is maturing (finally), the hardest problem is being solved. Radar? A piece of cake that is...

2ic5vl0.jpg

What is that? J-10B pre zuhai 2012 air performance at Chengdu?

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

but i am able to see it , may be there has been a problem with it, ok i m going to delete that

Try imgur....

IF THAT IS REAL? I WISH I CAN SEE THOSE MANOVERINGS IN PKI SKIES SOON.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom