What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

it is also widely believed that the J-10B is also the FC-20 to be in PAF service in about 3-5 years.

it is also widely believed that the J-10B is also the FC-20 to be in PAF service in about 3-5 years.

in fact, some of the chinese friends have mentioned that J-10B is tailored for PAF specs, but lets see

in fact, some of the chinese friends have mentioned that J-10B is tailored for PAF specs, but lets see

I also agree.
Another important factors might be subsystem test for 5'th G.
Some insiders mentioned J10-21,a stealth characteristics fighter.I doubt whether it links to Pakistan demand?

All this stealth this and that talk makes me very uneasy -- lets get the basics and then we can move on - lets concentrate on ground based, under water and satellite system that allow Pakistan to monitor air and space and under the sea in 2 or 3 thousand radius and then move on to these other so called stealth systems which don't mean anything without other systems such advanced radar and long range BVR missilery.

I also agree.
Another important factors might be subsystem test for 5'th G.
Some insiders mentioned J10-21,a stealth characteristics fighter.I doubt whether it links to Pakistan demand?
Yeah i also heard roumers about something called J-10 3 (or super 10) which is likely to be the pinacle of J-10 development. But the guy was referring towards PLAN not PAF to be the customer as PLAN wanted supercruise capable stealth fighters

All this stealth this and that talk makes me very uneasy -- lets get the basics and then we can move on - lets concentrate on ground based, under water and satellite system that allow Pakistan to monitor air and space and under the sea in 2 or 3 thousand radius and then move on to these other so called stealth systems which don't mean anything without other systems such advanced radar and long range BVR missilery.

we are not referring to stealth systems, but rather system integration and facility for smoother transition to 5th gen (if required). I also said it earlier that the first task for PAF is to get rid of 3rd gens that it is operating right now by completeing thunder induction in time.
then for front liner, as PAF would have gained some ground, infrastructure and capabilities on aircraft manufacturing (thanks to JFT) then PAF can look for project FC-20. The successful completeion of FC-20 will not only help enhancing PAF' manufactuing capabilities but will also help it understanding and designing the advanced system for 5th gen. Only then, PAF can chalk out "what more than this" (a question about 5th gen)

claimed to be J-10B cockpit...this somewhat affirms my suspicions about J-10B being the testbed for J-20 Systems
hasnain0099-albums-wallpaper-blaw-blaw-blaw-picture4301-j10b-simulator6.jpg

hasnain0099-albums-wallpaper-blaw-blaw-blaw-picture4302-j10b-simulator7.jpg

hasnain0099-albums-wallpaper-blaw-blaw-blaw-picture4298-j10b-simulator2.jpg

hasnain0099-albums-wallpaper-blaw-blaw-blaw-picture4299-j10b-simulator4.jpg

hasnain0099-albums-wallpaper-blaw-blaw-blaw-picture4300-j10b-simulator5.jpg

here is F-22s cockpit
f22_cockpit_image.jpg

FA-22%2520Raptor%5B1%5D.jpg

Last picture is F22's cockpit.

Yeah i also heard roumers about something called J-10 3 (or super 10) which is likely to be the pinacle of J-10 development. But the guy was referring towards PLAN not PAF to be the customer as PLAN wanted supercruise capable stealth fighters

In my opinion:5'th G fighter is a offensive weapons,long combat radius and Large load are important for offensive strategy of PLA.This is limited of J10X.
That's why i guess J10-21 is Suitable for Pakistan.

In my opinion:5'th G fighter is a offensive weapons,long combat radius and Large load are important for offensive strategy of PLA.This is limited of J10X.
That's why i guess J10-21 is Suitable for Pakistan.

but what you aren't incorporating is the mobility of Aircraft carriers of PLAN. a heavy class fighter like J-20 will not only be to bulky for plan but also occupy larger space on "space stapped" ACC. which makes me believe about the fact.However, you may be true, but at least i am not in a position to comment upon the idea as i havent come accross any such news or rumor

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Last picture is F22's cockpit.

last two pics are of F-22, i did mention it in my post

but what you aren't incorporating is the mobility of Aircraft carriers of PLAN. a heavy class fighter like J-20 will not only be to bulky for plan but also occupy larger space on "space stapped" ACC. which makes me believe about the fact.However, you may be true, but at least i am not in a position to comment upon the idea as i havent come accross any such news or rumor

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

last two pics are of F-22, i did mention it in my post

Maby shengyang(SAC,which developed J15) is developing anather Multi-purpose five generations of aircraft.If it's true,also it will be two-engines heavy fighters.

Maby shengyang(SAC) is developing anather Multi-purpose five generations of aircraft.If it's true,also it will be two-engines heavy fighters.

yeah this is what suspects me. But interestingly there has also been romurs about JH-7B stealth striker. If this idea is materialized, then i can expect a single engine fighter out of SAC. However, this is interesting to see
2lk8hnk.jpg

yeah this is what suspects me. But interestingly there has also been romurs about JH-7B stealth striker. If this idea is materialized, then i can expect a single engine fighter out of SAC. However, this is interesting to see
2lk8hnk.jpg

JH7B won't change much to JH7A,Engine increase pushed,Fuselage weight loss,Local stealth change shoule be reality.Because time and efficiency is more important.
China's leaders Like two legs to walk(which means double insurance).
J11--J10
J11BS--JH7A
J16--JH7B
J20--J10-21--JXX(Multi-purpose fighter)

JH7B won't change much to JH7A,Engine increase pushed,Fuselage weight loss,Local stealth change shoule be reality.Because time and efficiency is more important.
China's leaders Like two legs to walk(which means double insurance).
J11--J10
J11BS--JH7A
J16--JH7B
J20--J10-21--JXX(Multi-purpose fighter)

but what makes me wonder that if the other one is J-10-21 then why SAC is assigned a design in which CAC already has expertise. I mean I am 99% sure that SAC design will be different from CAC i.e. J-10 structure. I suspect SU-47 type fighter because I read it somewhere that Sukhoi was actively looking for customers for SU-47 but perhaps not allowed by RuAF as the project was funded by them. I suspect SAC would have purchased the program from SuDB and would be modifying it now. But this is all my personal views, feel free to disagree

Back
Top Bottom