What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

25k2ccm.png

Love the color scheme.:smitten:

I want repeat my point again

We need question that

Does China has enough produce capacity of WS-10A?

J-11B/J-11BS/J-15 is in prior position compare with J-10, and they may consume hunderd engine a year.

I think J-10 will rely on Rassian engine for another couple years.

My friend,i don't think the produce capacity of WS-10A is the reason.
The time of the resent Major accident for WS10A is the end of 2009.Which made lots of J11B stop at the airport for no engine.That may be the real reason.However,one year past,there is no major accident any more for J11B.That's why chengdu can think about testing WS10A in J10B.we can sure one thing:the J10B of PAF will use WS10A.

indeed, thats why Chinese are so intense on their engine development.I mean hoestly, Russia will never allow China to capture Russian Market by using Russian Engines. In fact, Russian did not expected from Chinese platforms to outclass theirs. Thats why we often see frequent requests by Sukhoi and MigDB from Russian government to stop the engine exports.J-10 will not be exportable unless it getting the most awaited WS-10A (which is almost double the life of AL-31F and at least similar power)

You are right!
J-10 will not be exportable unless it getting the most awaited WS-10A

i think thats while this one lost to MiG-29M in Myanmar????????

J10A was never offered to Myanmar,How could it be defeated in a competetion with Mig29? Do you have any offical Chinese links that the J10 was offered to the countries except Pakistan?

My friend,i don't think the produce capacity of WS-10A is the reason.
The time of the resent Major accident for WS10A is the end of 2009.Which made lots of J11B stop at the airport for no engine.That may be the real reason.However,one year past,there is no major accident any more for J11B.That's why chengdu can think about testing WS10A in J10B.we can sure one thing:the J10B of PAF will use WS10A.

I think not only J-10B but also every export variant of J-10 series will carry WS-10A. even the PLAAF versions will switch to WS-10A as it matures.

I think not only J-10B but also every export variant of J-10 series will carry WS-10A. even the PLAAF versions will switch to WS-10A as it matures.

WS15 is in development for 5's generation fighter,and the targit of changing WS10.But how long will ok,we don't know.Optimistic estimates 2020 can equipt airforces.

Back
Top Bottom