What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

What logic have you applied to your post to make it any meaningful. Uptil 2017 and gaining some skills in 5th Generation tech is nothing but meaningless trait. There is no chance that China would have manage to develop certain tech to represent their readiness for 5th generation tech, perhaps you may shed more light on this by providing some links and source.

If you go to previous posts, the current leaks suggest that F-10B is serving as a test bed for 5th generation technologies like DSI,CIP, Wide Holographic Huds and AESA. effectively this means that China has started progression on 5th Gen platforms as these developments are a product of nothing but a 5th Gen program.The only possible hurdle IMHO is the engine, but one Chinese poster did indicate that Like PAK-FA and YF-22, the F-XX prototype will be powered by a more matured engine rather than a new product (WS-15). As FC-20 will come later than F-10B, the most probable reason for this delay is that PAF will like the F-10B systems to mature. So FC-20 is likely to Incorporate prodominently Chinese matured systems as West wont be able to offer much on this except Spectra protection suit or a more matured AESA and engine.(like vixen 1000) so in all FC-20 will have almost 80 to 90% Chinese system (personal estimates) and rest may be western engines. PAF will not likely to implement local gadgets for JFT I and II on FC-20 because the reported Chinese systems are likely to be far superior than local systems produced by then and learning on these, PAC will likely to master and implement them on JFT UB which will be coming around 2017-2020. but these are just my personal views, open for discussion. may be siegecrossbow can grace us with his thoughts on my hypothesis

Don't know how much weight this holds:
5044e0.jpg

I like the new J-10B a whole lot better than the J-10A. The A model didn't radiate class or sophistication at all. I mean the intake had bits of metal holding on to the fuselage.
anjw9s.jpg

FYI, this "not at all sophisticated" A model busted J-11s of PLAAF repeatedly in mock fights.

5044e0.jpg

I like the new J-10B a whole lot better than the J-10A. The A model didn't radiate class or sophistication at all. I mean the intake had bits of metal holding on to the fuselage.
anjw9s.jpg

What the hell is J-10C?

FYI, this "not at all sophisticated" A model busted J-11s of PLAAF repeatedly in mock fights.

Is that Why Even Today PLAAF is planning to induct upto 500 flankers

300 new versions J11B & J13

Single engined Fighters rarely beat a twin engined fighter if they are from the same genere.

Only reason Air forces buy single engined planes is to reduce cost.

Single engined Fighters rarely beat a twin engined fighter if they are from the same genere.

May be siegecrossbow can update you so as to why J-10 was able to beat J-11s:lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

What the hell is J-10C?

may be he is referring to super-10

5044e0.jpg

anjw9s.jpg

From where you got this comparison chart?

Thank you Sir for your super expert opinion!!!!! :P
BTW nice try....!:no:

From where you got this comparison chart?
I got it from here: The Dragon's New Claws: The J-10B Emerging - Grande Strategy
Like I said, I'm not sure how accurate this is.

@hasnain0099
For your information, I used the term radiate. Meaning, it does not apparenty look that good on the outside, but it might be one hell of a machine on the inside. I was merely referring to the looks. I suggest you carefully read and notice the choice of words before replying.

May be siegecrossbow can update you so as to why J-10 was able to beat J-11s:lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

may be he is referring to super-10

One of the primary reasons that the J-10 defeated the J-11 was, initially, superior avionics. Although the J-10A in the fight had upgraded avionics I don't think they were a match for the much newer J-10A. I think radar cross section was also an issue but much of the details of the fights were unreleased.

your number is totally wrong

PLAAF

Su-27SK:36

Su-27UBK:40

Su-30MKK:76

J-11A: 95 (Su-27sk build in China under licience)

J-11B: ??(rumour is 100 unit)

PLAN

Su-30MKK2:24

Majority was purchased between 1992 and 2003, J-11A stopped in 2006

There is no J-13. J-13 project was launch in 1970s, and intend to design a aircraft similar to Su-25.

your number is totally wrong

PLAAF

Su-27SK:36

Su-27UBK:40

Su-30MKK:76

J-11A: 95 (Su-27sk build in China under licience)

J-11B: ??(rumour is 100 unit)

PLAN

Su-30MKK2:24

Majority was purchased between 1992 and 2003, J-11A stopped in 2006

There is no J-13. J-13 project was launch in 1970s, and intend to design a aircraft similar to Su-25.

Are you sure that there are 100 J-11Bs? I thought that all J-11Bs are equipped with WS-10. If the rumors are true then Taihang has been mass produced?

If you go to previous posts, the current leaks suggest that F-10B is serving as a test bed for 5th generation technologies like DSI,CIP, Wide Holographic Huds and AESA. effectively this means that China has started progression on 5th Gen platforms as these developments are a product of nothing but a 5th Gen program.The only possible hurdle IMHO is the engine, but one Chinese poster did indicate that Like PAK-FA and YF-22, the F-XX prototype will be powered by a more matured engine rather than a new product (WS-15). As FC-20 will come later than F-10B, the most probable reason for this delay is that PAF will like the F-10B systems to mature. So FC-20 is likely to Incorporate prodominently Chinese matured systems as West wont be able to offer much on this except Spectra protection suit or a more matured AESA and engine.(like vixen 1000) so in all FC-20 will have almost 80 to 90% Chinese system (personal estimates) and rest may be western engines. PAF will not likely to implement local gadgets for JFT I and II on FC-20 because the reported Chinese systems are likely to be far superior than local systems produced by then and learning on these, PAC will likely to master and implement them on JFT UB which will be coming around 2017-2020. but these are just my personal views, open for discussion. may be siegecrossbow can grace us with his thoughts on my hypothesis

CURRENT LEAKS, Chinese Poster and what more becomes your authentic sources and link to prove that Chinese are incorporating stealth element in J-10. On the top of that, you people simply producing various varient of J-10 out of nowhere, possible it was FC-20, J-10B and now this F-10B, perhaps you may lowered down the confusion and address this similar plane with very similar plane.

Are you sure that there are 100 J-11Bs? I thought that all J-11Bs are equipped with WS-10. If the rumors are true then Taihang has been mass produced?

J-11BS is two seat version, for training purpose like Su-27UBK

J-11B start production in 2007, by early 2008 1st division 1st squadron already equiped with J-11B.

J-11B is the only production of SAC at that period time. If SAC do not shut down their operation, what are they doing? pay staff to do nothing?

By the way, rumour also say J-11B production already shut down by now. J-11B's function is more like fill the gap, PLAAF originally want 200 local made Su-27, but J-11A only produced 95 unit.

Following pic was shoot on early 2008, the location is 1st division training base

2vxm6fq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom