2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

my friend from china is saying that china is not a good place for MUSLIM
Personally i dont belive it but is this true?

No he is bengali
Interesting thing is, in Chengdu, the only religious building situated right in the city center next to the Tianfu square and the central metro station is a mosque. Totally opposite to the western propaganda, Chinese government has 100% tolerance for all major religions, but does not tolerate people who use religion to challenge the CCP's political authority. Chinese Muslims live all across China, and there is even a Muslim province or autonomous region in China, called NIngxia. Here I can show you a video about a Islamic Girl school in Ningxia:

No he is bengali
Nevertheless, I won't try to hide things that might cause your friend to think China as a whole is not a very good place for Muslim. For the majority Han Chinese people, the predominant protein source is pork, so generally speaking China is a pig eating country and this could still pose a barrier between majority Chinese and Muslims. There might also be some more similar way-of-live differences, and this is why in the old days Chinese Muslims in big cities tend to live together. However, I personally think these problems have been mitigated greatly nowadays, at least halal restaurants are easy to find in big cities. PS. You don't really need to worry about the authenticity of most halal restaurants in China, because if anyone of them were proven not really halal angry Chinese Muslims will destroy the whole place and teach the owner an unforgettable lesson, and there are very strict Chinese laws about the standards about these businesses (Communists don't like troubles).

Your Chinese friends are very humorous, if they give up this kind of humor, I believe that their provinces can be as rich as the eastern part of china.

Some of my relatives are right now in Chengdu for past few weeks visiting and for tourism.
Welcome to China again

Islam, Buddhism and Taoism, is one of China's three largest religion. I have never heard of Chinese is not good for Buddhism and Taoism. Islam is the same... Unless the fanatical Muslim excesses. Such as... More than 100 people in 2009, killing innocent han Chinese civilians. Angering the han nationality. But we also didn't do

Back
Top Bottom