What's new

Chemistry Professor died fighting: Students

Tipu7

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
He was firing at the attackers and then we saw him fall down, a student recalls................

Express Tribune - Timeline Photos | Facebook
Video

12439037_1330073590342997_418969605898544301_n.jpg

12523006_10153903727390528_3087534301480006468_n.jpg

Last edited:
He was firing at the attackers and then we saw him fall down, a student recalls................

Express Tribune - Timeline Photos | Facebook

View attachment 288407

View attachment 288408
RIP Hero!! :(:cry:

This world needed more brave men like you. I am sure you will certainly get a place in Swarg/Jannat/Heaven.

My condolences & thoughts lie with the families of those who were gunned down today by those terrorists !!.
------------------------------------------------
I pray that the death count of the innocent doesn't rise & those who are injured will get well soon. :cray:

A very young and brave soul! You are a hero Sir!

One question - Was he carrying personal pistol or Pakistan Govt had provided arms to Teachers after the school attack?

He was firing at the attackers

How did he get a gun in the University?

A very young and brave soul! You are a hero Sir!

One question - Was he carrying personal pistol or Pakistan Govt had provided arms to Teachers after the school attack?

He was firing at the attackers

How did he get a gun in the University?

After the APS attack the government had allowed the teachers and professors to carry firearms. There was also some program to train them in handling weapons but I doubt the government issued any to them. I know of a professor in LSE who carries one. He tells his class at the start of every term, "If they come, lock the classroom door behind me. I'm 70, I've lived enough".

OT:

Say what you must about Pakistanis; corrupt, insincere, ill-educated, dishonest with the country......but two things they do not lack are balls and resolve.

May Almighty reward him for this and grant him the best of places. A great man laid down his life today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom