What's new

CHECKMATE: This is the biggest GEOpolitical win for the US since the collapse of the USSR

Get Ya Wig Split

Reaction score
Country
United States
FrILfH2XsAALcqP

@F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote @Viet @Oldman1 @Ali_Baba @Skull and Bones @KAL-EL @gambit

Never bet against the US lil punks @beijingwalker @Dalit @ZeEa5KPul @MH.Yang

Last edited:
Not really.. Australia has always belonged to the US.. Everyone knew this besides Australia can't defend Australia unless the Americans commit alot of forces there and they have bases but that is not enough..

But this is definitely not a geo-political win.. The US defending Australia means that it will streach them extremely Thin and won't be feasible area to face the chinese but I don't see them fighting china on the eastern theatre at all but rather from the West once they gain direct corridor example like taking over Russia

You know how much the populaion that your country and your shity allies have?
You may find out there is much more people on this planet that want you die.🤣

Not really.. Australia has always belonged to the US.. Everyone knew this besides Australia can't defend Australia unless the Americans commit alot of forces there and they have bases but that is not enough..

But this is definitely not a geo-political win.. The US defending Australia means that it will streach them extremely Thin and won't be feasible area to face the chinese but I don't see them fighting china on the eastern theatre at all but rather from the West once they gain direct corridor example like taking over Russia
Belong? More like belong to the UK since its a Commonwealth.

I dont know what kind of protection and from who needs the aussies, who threat that country? kangaroos, koalas?

PartialVerifiableJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
We all know Anglo-American will band together to plunder and keep their strangle hold. Australia is irrelevant.

Because the largest submarine yard in the world wasn't big enough

Back
Top Bottom