What's new

Chechen warlord Doku Umarov killed by Russian Special Forces

No one is trying to convert you, you can beleive in whatever you like, but if the man or women down the road wish to seek faith and God and find islam why should anyone have a problem with it.
Okay, let's try another way. Would you like Christians or Hindus minority in Pakistan grew and became more influential? You do not forbid them from practicing their faith - that's their business. But would you want more and more Pakistanis to take their faith ? Would you want Hinduism to leave their traditional regions and extend across Pakistan?
I'm sure you would not like it and would do anything to Pakistan remained Muslim.

No one is trying to convert you, you can beleive in whatever you like, but if the man or women down the road wish to seek faith and God and find islam why should anyone have a problem with it.

Thats the problem matey, you hate and want to oppress muslims I have no problem with that your a kaffir thats what your supposed to do, but why should muslims stand idle and allow that to happen and not respond.

There is no difference between you and e.g hardcore salafi's or even iranian hardliners how can you condemn people like Doku for being extreme and stringing up a your loved apostates when the flip side of the coin is haramii's like you

lol oppress muslims? its the christians who are most prosecuted in the world and not the other way around. And you wont see any christian suicide bomber or any terrorism done by christians. Name any christian terrorist group`? Fact is you cant.

Because jesus said you should rather let yourself be beaten than beating some one else. Christianity is the religion of peace.

lol oppress muslims? its the christians who are most prosecuted in the world and not the other way around. And you wont see any christian suicide bomber or any terrorism done by christians. Name any christian terrorist group`? Fact is you cant.

Because jesus said you should rather let yourself be beaten than beating some one else. Christianity is the religion of peace.
LOL Christianity the religion of peace just look at what spain and the pope did in Latin America

the guy was a trouble maker.....Chechna/Dagestan/Ingushetia region is a Muslim majority region but there are SEVERAL ethnic groups in that area. I've done a lot of reading on the region since I'm fascinated by it.

the issue of Caucuses is an old one that pre-dates even Stalin times... ..however the M.O. of people like Umarov constitutes terrorism and that can never be acceptable.

he took orders from foreign countries anyways and was paid generously for it, i dont think his loyalties or interests lied with the land he claimed to represent

el kaide is actually british, plus there were many christian bombers in america, just google it frozen-head

Back
Top Bottom