What's new

Cheap late night calling plans promoting vulgarity: PTA

Lol- your idea of progressive Pakistan is wierd- only progressive thing that gona come out of late night talking is bastard Pakistanis-

I am not sure whether you are serious, but obviously you mean to imply that phone sex in Pakistan is so incredibly hot and heavy that impregnation can occur remotely over electromagnetic waves without the mandated wedlock. If that is the case, I agree with you that it should be banned immediately!

Here is a suggested media campaign:

Put that phone down or this will happen! :lol:

http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/05/holy_sht_not_sure_if_this_funny_or_seriously_fcked_up-75375.jpg

People will simply pay more :D

Those who want to talk dirty - they will carry on not worrying about the price :rofl:

Pity, genuine customers will suffer who speaks with their kith n kin abroad during the low-tariff off peak hours

Zaki has solved the riddle :D

Are you having fun paying 20c a minute call ?

goat headers these days have three fones in pak. one for home, one for the boys, the other for hank panky. rathi bohot mazaa atha hai gandhi filmey deko. katta per laytu gandiya bathh karoo larki ka mazaa

I am not sure whether you are serious, but obviously you mean to imply that phone sex in Pakistan is so incredibly hot and heavy that impregnation can occur remotely over electromagnetic waves without the mandated wedlock. If that is the case, I agree with you that it should be banned immediately!

Here is a suggested media campaign:

Put that phone down or this will happen! :lol:

.[/QUOTE]

Dear lord, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How can you justify the reason given by PTA of promoting vulgarity in decent words Aero Sir?-

One can only imagine if writting the scenario is considered soft **** what torture the young teens are going through every night- :D-

I support this move by PTA. Good Job.

And I think people should marry off their sons/daughters at early ages so that they do not develop such frustrations. :lol:

I support this move by PTA. Good Job.

And I think people should marry off their sons/daughters at early ages so that they do not develop such frustrations. :lol:

So being able to earn a living and support one's own family is not needed anymore to get married?

Lol- your idea of progressive Pakistan is wierd- only progressive thing that gona come out of late night talking is bastard Pakistanis-

A question: Does Saudi Arabia, or any other paragon of Muslim righteousness, ban such discounted plans on its telephone network?

Ever heard of Benazir Income Support Program Mr. Cheng? :D

Yes, my tax dollars in USA help pay for it! :D

Then people will label it a Umreeki Saazish to get the whole nation breeding like rabbits.

A question: Does Saudi Arabia, or any other paragon of Muslim righteousness, ban such discounted plans on its telephone network?

Lol- they dont dare give such late night offers targetting teens :D-
The call rate is the same day and night-

But i can see alot of shababs has written their BB no's or cell no's on their well maintained cars hoping to catch a fish- :D-

Then people will label it a Umreeki Saazish to get the whole nation breeding like rabbits.

Like they are not doing it already! Duh

Ban youtube, ban motorcycles, ban cell phones, ban night package.

If we could ban incompetent idiots and thuggish politicians from our government, life will be as normal as it could be!

Why dont you petition your government to use your tax dollars on you? They have been spending your tax dollars at wrong places.

Your social services are going down, there are 5 million Americans who are jobless. Your states need money to spend on police and other infrastructure. I wonder why your government is spending billions of your tax dollars abroad on useless wars and incompetent governments.

Just drive around New York city to see the condition of the roads and you will know what I m saying. The roads there are worse than any third world country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom