What's new

Cheap Drones Made in China Could Arm US Foes

@Ming

don't drag india in it..

@Topic..

Great power comes with even greater responsibility.China should restrict its arms flow to control the conflict,not enlarge it.especially usage of Chinese weapons by terrorists/rebels is the main concern of mine..

I truly believe that China is a responsible country when it comes to foreign policy, and slowly becoming more so. However China also has lots to learn like most of the world does. I see a positive impact fourthcoming from China around the world in the near future....fingers crossed..... :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.... Maybe they(US) should have stopped using it against innoncent people to make it less attractive?

They already lost a couple of their drones in the hand of the Iranians.. They can simply copy that or send it to China.

Pakistan are also developing drones, but god knows how much time it will take. Hopefully soon we can crack down at these drone attacks which causes several innoncent and poor lives.

Propaganda runs strong in this thread!

1 grainy picture the size of 200x200 pixels is better then years of combat experience and development. :omghaha:

77pgfuo.jpg

Not trying to take any credit away from the Chinese engineers here, it just seems some Chinese posters are taking away credit from the US engineers.
Funny u western r using this word against others now:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And who is US foe?

A little correction. Who are US foes those can have access to Chinese drones without breaking any international embargo and not causing problems for multimillion US-China trade ???

A little correction. Who are US foes those can have access to Chinese drones without breaking any international embargo and not causing problems for multimillion US-China trade ???

ISREAL :P

US-China trade cant be disturbed by anyone. so come clean tell me who are US foes in the first place?

ISREAL :P

US-China trade cant be disturbed by anyone. so come clean tell me who are US foes in the first place?

US doesn't lack the number of foes,
We start with visible options
1. NK
2 Iran

Both can't have access to Chinese hardware openly. Iran might already have decent quality drones.

Pakistan will be next US foe :P

US doesn't lack the number of foes,
We start with visible options
1. NK
2 Iran

Both can't have access to Chinese hardware openly. Iran might already have decent quality drones.

Pakistan will be next US foe :P

You forgot to add Aliens. The Americans fear the aliens are always on the hunt to take down US and takeover the Mother Earth.

have you been to the us recently lol

2009 Before that lived there briefly for a few years (against better judgement). Left so fast that the door didn't have a chance to hit my backside. I made a vow never to step into that p1$$h0le ever again.

2009 Before that lived there briefly for a few years (against better judgement). Left so fast that the door didn't have a chance to hit my backside. I made a vow never to step into that p1$$h0le ever again.

I'm just saying the us is fighting themselves too lol, the us is weird if you live in canada too long. Similar but very different

Back
Top Bottom