What's new

Chaudry Sahib from Rawalpindi

A profiling should happen and whoever abuses army /forces (not a particular officer) should be refused any business and sales with dha and other military consortiums.. refused admission in NUST bahria air and refused entrance to cantonment areas..

I know it's unrealistic but just for fun would be nice to see.

Salaam

A profiling should happen and whoever abuses army /forces (not a particular officer) should be refused any business and sales with dha and other military consortiums.. refused admission in NUST bahria air and refused entrance to cantonment areas..

I know it's unrealistic but just the fun for it would be nice to see.

If these businesses are owned by the state or state institutions, then I don't see why they should refuse anyone who is a Pakistani citizen and a law abiding citizen.

Salaam

If these businesses are owned by the state or state institutions, then I don't see why they should refuse anyone who is a Pakistani citizen and a law abiding citizen.

wsalam..
I think a law abiding citizen should not do business with people he calls ghaddar. Only a munafiq would do that.

Na DHA tumhare baap ki hai, na Nust , na bahria aur na cantonment areas. Civilians and tax payers are the real owners of those assets. The uniform you wear comes from a civilian taxpayer money. Nothing is yours. By law and constitution you are bound to obey civilians through their elected government.

Pindi ke Nafsyati Ghulam.
Not all pindi walas are like him. Infact pindi these days is a stronghold of PTI.

Na DHA tumhare baap ki hai, na Nust , na bahria aur na cantonment areas. Civilians and tax payers are the real owners of those assets. The uniform you wear comes from a civilian taxpayer money. Nothing is yours. By law and constitution you are bound to obey civilians through their elected government.

Not all pindi walas are like him. Infact pindi these days is a stronghold of PTI.
Wish we pakistanis had a proper Revenue system.No it comes from informal economy from regions where govt. doesn't want to go..

And they are not bound to obey people against state institutions... the constitution is pretty explicit on that.

He is also khan supporter.. pindi wal support their army as well..

Salaam

wsalam..
I think a law abiding citizen should not do business with people he calls ghaddar. Only a munafiq would do that.

That would maybe make sense if these businesses were owned by people accused of treasonous behaviour. These institutions and businesses are owned by the state and thus the citizens and taxpayers of pakistan. The people running them are employees of the state and it's people not owners.

With regards to nifaaq and munafiqat and doing business with people you don't like, I don't know how that is so. You can trade with open enemies as well where the trade is suitable. I don't personally understand the moral logic behind declaring it hypocrisy.

They are run on public taxes. Maybe they should get defunded.

They are run on public taxes. Maybe they should get defunded.

Only if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Please do so if you can afford to.

Haha - DHA and Bahria, the pinnacle of Pakistan Army achievements.

Building villas on land they get free from the govt and then thinking they are big businessman.

I am from AJK, I wouldn't spit on a property in DHA. Go to our villages in Mirpur, Kolti, Dadyal, wider potwar region. Look at what pendus who went to UK and the Middle East have achieved working as taxi drivers, dish washers and manual labourers.

Haha - DHA and Bahria, the pinnacle of Pakistan Army achievements.

Building villas on land they get free from the govt and then thinking they are big businessman.

I am from AJK, I wouldn't spit on a property in DHA. Go to our villages in Mirpur, Kolti, Dadyal, wider potwar region. Look at what pendus who went to UK and the Middle East have achieved working as taxi drivers, dish washers and manual labourers.

Those housing societies gives kinda apartheid vibes. Otherwise there are pretty decent model and sattelite towns spread across Pakistan. I mean why get aloof from civilians?

Those housing societies gives kinda apartheid vibes. Otherwise there are pretty decent model and sattelite towns spread across Pakistan. I mean why get aloof from civilians?
The aloofness is due to the Brown sahib mentality drilled in to the Army command.

They believe their legitimacy comes from State and Defence departments of the USA. Rather than the Pakistani populace.

Back
Top Bottom