What's new

Chappals with symbol of 'OM' sold in Pakistan market

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time i read Sindhi was in school long time ago. What i could gather from the news was this: The footwear has been on sale in Mirpur Khas market. Thee has been protest over it. It is saying this footwear hurt the feeling of Hindus. It is asking for the Prime Minister to take notice and stop the sale of the footwear. It is also claiming this was done deliberately to cause offence and is saying this is some sort of a conspiracy to incite feelings.

Nice to know someone's taken cognizance and demanding action.

I read it mate. I just wanted to say that there are idiots who do all this kind of things. We condemn it but we don't go berserk over such kind of issues.

sir those who burn tires and car in pak streets is that because Pakistan govt didn't take any stance ... for us muslims islam and prophet Muhammad pbuh is more beloved than our father and mother ... as a example , if I made a video of anyone' sister in bathroom and something like that and post it on youtube it might boil anyones blood and he will not forgive me for such act ... when some American make a movie against our prophet and insult him , some muslims lose their temper .. I am not saying that what they did is correct but they are not completely wrong ... because our govt is not capable of doing anything against it ...
American after WOT know that islam and dignity of our religion is our soft point , they know if they d such things that will provoked muslim and they do such stuff and they will get chance to disgrace islam.

We dont want the chappal manufacturer and buyer to be hanged and killed. Just an apology will do. :)

we want stick action

News cannot be varified from a credible source.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom