What's new

Chappals with symbol of 'OM' sold in Pakistan market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the case is this is wrong. if you are a true muslim and actually practise Islam then the religion clearly doesnt allow the insult of other religions
Why do you think we dont burn the bible in return of all the Qurans burnt? If they are sinning doesnt mean we have to as well .
i know it is wrong and its first of its kind here. But still i highly doubt it is true. And our Urdu Akhbars usually report a lot of extra ordinary things. Which dont exist.

i know it is wrong and its first of its kind here. But still i highly doubt it is true. And our Urdu Akhbars usually report a lot of extra ordinary things. Which dont exist.

True that ..

First of all what is a Hindu Symbol doing in Pakistan??

Second these hindus r no better either, they leave the country for the enemy state.

Third i dont think this news is true. The Urdu Akhbar that is being quoted has even no urdu dialect but has arabic dialect.

That's Sindhi you plonker.

Have we started riots on this in India ? Have we started burning Public Property or Killing people on streets because of this :P ? We condemn when someone hurt Muslim feelings and we condemn this too. Only thing is we condemn it in a civilized way.

read my post again ...

bogus news with a phoney source

i have found no alternate source

newspapers in our country do not have such fonts.....looks like someone has made it on photoshop

also there is no such boundary used in our newspapers

also only one picture of sandal and that too cropped

how do we know its in Pakistan?

whats the name of the newspaper?

why the name of reporter is not mentioned in the source?

modi could be behind it since elections are being held in india and he is fond of creating hysteria amongst brain dead mushriks to gather support

The News paper is in Sindhi. Before you start talking about constipated conspiracy theories at least confirm what it is. You just made yourself look like an idiot.

That's Sindhi you plonker.
mujhe kya pta Camel, mujhe thori aati ha kya?

many parhny ki koshish ki parha nai gya or dialect b weird tha to i though it would have been self created or developed by indians themselves. Anyways I still doubt this is true specially when the Akhbar is a local language one.

mujhe kya pta Camel, mujhe thori aati ha kya?

many parhny ki koshish ki parha nai gya or dialect b weird tha to i though it would have been self created or developed by indians themselves. Anyways I still doubt this is true specially when the Akhbar is a local language one.

Oh bhai the language is Sindhi. If you live in Sindh then you have to take Sindhi in School for about a year i think. As for the source yeah i agree the source is a bit shady. Lets wait if anymore news papers publish this news.

OM symbol has gained world wide acceptance and is used widely in fashion. I have seen jewelery, clothes, backpacks, lockets, tatoos sporting OM symbol. So, I am not shocked seeing it on Chappals.

It's amazing how Pakistani's hits a new low consistently.

@Jaanbaz, can you translate the piece if you can read sindhi?

OM symbol has gained world wide acceptance and is used widely in fashion. I have seen jewelery, clothes, backpacks, lockets, tatoos sporting OM symbol. So, I am not shocked seeing it on Chappals.

Yes, cannot dismiss the fact that it might have been plain ignorance by jaahils too.

Are Muslims so insecure that they need to insult Hindus?

bad move by idiots ...
now you Indians realize when someone do insult our prophet and islam how do we feel ??
but anyway its wrong and govt should take notice

We dont want the chappal manufacturer and buyer to be hanged and killed. Just an apology will do. :)

It's amazing how Pakistani's hits a new low consistently.
@Jaanbaz, can you translate the piece if you can read sindhi?

last time i read Sindhi was in school long time ago. What i could gather from the news was this: The footwear has been on sale in Mirpur Khas market. Thee has been protest over it. It is saying this footwear hurt the feeling of Hindus. It is asking for the Prime Minister to take notice and stop the sale of the footwear. It is also claiming this was done deliberately to cause offence and is saying this is some sort of a conspiracy to incite feelings.

Are Muslims so insecure that they need to insult Hindus?

It is plain ignorance and nothing more. No one will put a sacred symbol on Chappals and wilfully hurt their customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom