What's new

Chaos Strikes As 1.4 Million Afghans Have 30 Days To Leave Pakistan

@ all Indians and many sympathetic people here plz give these Afghans ur sister hand in marriage and then they will not go back to afghan.. if they are so dear to u keep them in one place not whole Pakistan.. People here say if they are born here we should give them pak nationality.. most of us Pakistanis are born in Islamic arab countries... are they giving us any nationality.. PAKISTAN first we have so many children out of school and poor, first think of them go out for afghans burmas or bangali.. Charity begins at home...
Pakistan first.. Ya Allah Ghairat ja de sab Pakistanio ki koi Khudar leader de humain.. Jo Pakistan ke bare main soche and make us priority first..

Let's not mix people and politics. Most of them are just trying to earn their bread and butter and are quite decent folks.

No, they are not loyal with Pakistan. Go and see where they live, they behave like it's their country and Pakistanis are refugees.

They are not just security threat, they are threat for society too.

Send them to India... I hear they loves these folks over there...

Good Idea, after all India is their new boyfriend. :lol:

Did you have to wait for stoppage of money to exercise this option ?
Let’s set the record straight here, This was a sixth 30 days extension granted to them.. so sending them back was always on the cards

atleast we could get rid of drug mafia & large number of ani Pakistanis . are you an afghan or achakzai's voter ?
No , just a Pakistani Muslim.
No, they are not loyal with Pakistan. Go and see where they live, they behave like it's their country and Pakistanis are refugees.

They are not just security threat, they are threat for society too.

Good Idea, after all India is their new boyfriend. :lol:

I doubt if you have spoken or met any of them.

Also we are not Indians and should not behave like them.

Also we are not Indians and should not behave like them.

I have lived near Al-Asif Square in Karachi, and everyone knows who live in that area, majority area is no go area, during Mushy's time Army had to be called in to send back many illegal migrants.

Who live in Karachi knows well about Afghanis.

I have lived near Al-Asif Square in Karachi, and everyone knows who live in that area, majority area is no go area, during Mushy's time Army had to be called in to send back many illegal migrants.

Drugs , booz , illegal weapons and hoes - good old Afghan Basti

I'm from Karachi and grew up when we in Karachi really felt the effects of mass Afghan immigration and sudden arrival of drugs and massive amount of weapons, fyi MQM also bought guns from Afghan smugglers. I don't believe in stereotyping all people neither do I believe that my race/ethnicity is better then anyone else but I have yet to come across a single fucking Afghan who was pro Pakistan, they would do anything to harm Pakistan.

Drugs , booz , illegal weapons and hoes - good old Afghan Basti

These criminal activities happen even where there are no Afghans. You are just spreading your un-Islamic prejudice. Crime has no ethnicity, colour or religion.

A security force should be formed, whose responsibility should be to track & find all Afghan refugees, arrest them & kick them all out.

These criminal activities happen even where there are no Afghans. You are just spreading your un-Islamic prejudice. Crime has no ethnicity, colour or religion.

Do not bring Islam into it , the topic is about illegal Afghan immigrants and i was just highlighting their crimes . further you are free to take them and settle them near your locality

Pakistan should absorb the Afghans into Pakistan. A lot of them have been born in Pakistan and should be given Pakistani citizenship by default. Pakistan should stand by Islamic values and stop using those poor folks as pawns in their games.

There is no convention of refugees given status by birth otherwise half of the world refugees will stay where they R after the conflict is resolved

Palestinian in jordon Lebanon etc Bosnians etc

Bottomline there are already conversion just need to implement

Cheers

Do not bring Islam into it , the topic is about illegal Afghan immigrants and i was just highlighting their crimes . further you are free to take them and settle them near your locality

If you don't want Islam then move out of Pakistan, you are welcome to go to India or Bangladesh. We have enough Afghans in Karachi thank you. We need an organised transition they aren't commodities where you can just dump them.

If you don't have Islamic values then at least be humanitarian. There may be a lot of crime in their community but there is always a cause and effect. With jobs and education they will change their ways.

There is no convention of refugees given status by birth otherwise half of the world refugees will stay where they R after the conflict is resolved

Palestinian in jordon Lebanon etc Bosnians etc

Bottomline there are already conversion just need to implement

Cheers

Jordan used to be a part of Palestine, Lebanon used to be part of Palestine etc until the British came along and partitioned it under their divide and rule strategy. We go by Islamic values not by colonialist greedy rules. The main criteria we should use is what would our holy prophet (PBUH) have decided?

Tbh this is kind of unfair. These Afghans face the same threat many other refugees do.

If our government has a problem with the Americans they should take steps against the Americans. Send back thier diplomatic staff, don't meet with thier politicians, stop thier shipments.

If our government has a problem with the Afghan government they should take steps against them. Close the border, cut diplomatic ties, bomb terror camps in thier territory.

The refugees have nobody representing them so they are being used as a football.
The government doesn't have the courage to take action against the Americans or even the Afghan government yet will kick refugees.

The only justification to send them back is if they are a security risk. I would support that move if they'd taken some measures against the Americans and Afghans too.

Back
Top Bottom