What's new

Change in KPK: Job well done so far

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Tabdeeli wo jo nazar aye. No matter what our haters always say about us, our actions will speak louder..

'We sent a few people with hidden cameras to check corruptions of Patwaries in KPK, but they refused to take money and said: even ministers are getting caught on corruption in KPK so we cannot do corruption as we are scared'

Imran Khan always said that change begins from top, if you remove corruption from top and set examples then everyone below will learn a lesson out of it hence will think twice before doing corruption as his seniors were punished badly.

Congratulations to all PTI leaders, supporters and voters. Way to go..

@nuclearpak @Leader @Aeronaut @Echelon @ghilzai @Pukhtoon @Aamna14 @pkuser2k12 @chaununist @RescueRanger @mafiya @balixd @Slav Defence @jaibi @Khalidr @Mani2020 @mr42O @Zarvan @Marshmallow @hasnain0099 @Talon @HRK @PWFI @airmarshal @Armstrong @Jzaib @A.Rafay

Rubbish... IK saying it and so is presenter but didnt showed the secret recordings just claims ....

There is no evidence of what they both were saying ...

I hate the fact that IK only says what going good due to his work, i think Shahbaz putting up the computerized system for land records is a major steps towards improving the system is more credible as compared to these words without any evidence ...

People who says this is IK idea stolen by PMLN are wrong as well... I was my self involved in design and implementation of this system in 1999 for computerized land record system which was then taken away by Musharaf when he illegally came into power ... And he stopped all funding for this project and the team of IT professionals left with nothing to implement the system ... I have seen 100s of computers gone wasted in containers due to no support by Musharraf gov and finally team started to look for other jobs ....

We had implemented the driving licence system way back in 1993 to 1995 in lahore which is now very advance level and can be more improved ...

So computerized system were on PMLN agenda from start but repeatedly set back by non-actors

I wish IK delivered his best and i am totally in favor of some of his work. but some are just politics by him ...

^ Leviza Sahab, Shahbaz is implementing this Land record from 2009 and he promised to implement it in his last tenure. Yet the project continue to lingers. All talk and no action huh from last 4-5 years?

I hope owner of waqt news don't get a stress call from Raiwind by a "tind" on promoting positive image of pti

Rubbish... IK saying it and so is presenter but didnt showed the secret recordings just claims ....

There is no evidence of what they both were saying ...

I hate the fact that IK only says what going good due to his work, i think Shahbaz putting up the computerized system for land records is a major steps towards improving the system is more credible as compared to these words without any evidence ...

People who says this is IK idea stolen by PMLN are wrong as well... I was my self involved in design and implementation of this system in 1999 for computerized land record system which was then taken away by Musharaf when he illegally came into power ... And he stopped all funding for this project and the team of IT professionals left with nothing to implement the system ... I have seen 100s of computers gone wasted in containers due to no support by Musharraf gov and finally team started to look for other jobs ....

We had implemented the driving licence system way back in 1993 to 1995 in lahore which is now very advance level and can be more improved ...

So computerized system were on PMLN agenda from start but repeatedly set back by non-actors

I wish IK delivered his best and i am totally in favor of some of his work. but some are just politics by him ...

Rubbish? Then watch this:

Here's a simple comparison for you. PTI is in govt in KPK for first time ever, and its only 6 months and we are hearing lots of new about anti corruption improvements in KPK in this little time. Now compare this with how many times PMLN govt has ruled Punjab for how many years and see what is the corruption situation is here in Lahore?

My cousin got arrested here in Lahore last night carrying Pistol and he released him from police station in just 2 hours for 5000. I'm talking about Lahore, not some remote area of Punjab where people literally attack police stations. Oh talking about attacks on police station, do you remember Anjum Aqeel? (PML-N MNA who escaped from police station when his supporters attacked thana in day light?) :lol:

Rubbish? Then watch this:

Here's a simple comparison for you. PTI is in govt in KPK for first time ever, and its only 6 months and we are hearing lots of new about anti corruption improvements in KPK in this little time. Now compare this with how many times PMLN govt has ruled Punjab for how many years and see what is the corruption situation is here in Lahore?

My cousin got arrested here in Lahore last night carrying Pistol and he released him from police station in just 2 hours for 5000. I'm talking about Lahore, not some remote area of Punjab where people literally attack police stations. Oh talking about attacks on police station, do you remember Anjum Aqeel? (PML-N MNA who escaped from police station when his supporters attacked thana in day light?) :lol:

mate, i do not want to get into this debate of who is right and who is wrong OR PMLN Vs PTI, you are free to what you believe is right but you cant change my views as well

I have given you my personal experiences , but i do not trust media and specially this cartoon running OFF THE RECORD show for his personal gains ...

So with this story of you cousin, you need to first change your own family behavior towards corruption and then see what gov. is doing or saying... If your family have used 5000 RS to get your cousin out of problem then frankly you do not have any right of saying such things to Anjum Akeel ... Both of the problem seen as use of power of money and this mentality need to be changed... What action your family have taken towards this cousin ? if any?

sorry for pointing out personal stuff but the reality is first we need to look into our actions and then point out towards others ....

mate, i do not want to get into this debate of who is right and who is wrong OR PMLN Vs PTI, you are free to what you believe is right but you cant change my views as well

I have given you my personal experiences , but i do not trust media and specially this cartoon running OFF THE RECORD show for his personal gains ...

So with this story of you cousin, you need to first change your own family behavior towards corruption and then see what gov. is doing or saying... If your family have used 5000 RS to get your cousin out of problem then frankly you do not have any right of saying such things to Anjum Akeel ... Both of the problem seen as use of power of money and this mentality need to be changed... What action your family have taken towards this cousin ? if any?

sorry for pointing out personal stuff but the reality is first we need to look into our actions and then point out towards others ....

I dont trust media as well and I dont want to praise PTI without seeing the results.

The only thing that goes in PTI defense is that its in govt. for the first time. But the Nooras and Piplas attack it as if its in govt several times!

Trust me, as much as I hate Pakistan's 'free' media, I hate PPP and PMLN more! Its not without reason. These two parties along with their supporters have ruined the country. Not just what mess Pakistan is in inside the country, the image that we have to defend here and the news we see here about our country is truly heartbreaking. We were not brought up in our homes like we are projected here. We are not crooks and terrorists. But unfortunately thats our image here. No one respects us.

Ask the supporters of PMLN and PPP and they blame Musharraf for all the mess. I m not Musharraf supporter but he ruled over a very prosperous Pakistan. In 2007, Pakistan received $20 billion of investment. How much did we get in the brilliant show of democracy run by these two parties combined?

Tabdeeli wo jo nazar aye. No matter what our haters always say about us, our actions will speak louder..

'We sent a few people with hidden cameras to check corruptions of Patwaries in KPK, but they refused to take money and said: even ministers are getting caught on corruption in KPK so we cannot do corruption as we are scared'

Imran Khan always said that change begins from top, if you remove corruption from top and set examples then everyone below will learn a lesson out of it hence will think twice before doing corruption as his seniors were punished badly.

Congratulations to all PTI leaders, supporters and voters. Way to go..

@nuclearpak @Leader @Aeronaut @Echelon @ghilzai @Pukhtoon @Aamna14 @pkuser2k12 @chaununist @RescueRanger @mafiya @balixd @Slav Defence @jaibi @Khalidr @Mani2020 @mr42O @Zarvan @Marshmallow @hasnain0099 @Talon @HRK @PWFI @airmarshal @Armstrong @Jzaib @A.Rafay
forget me:D her is my answer: Computerisation of land record to complete next year: CM - thenews.com.pk

Dunya News: Pakistan punjab CM inaugurates land record computerization ...

Project Management Unit (LRMIS) - Board Of Revenue

I dont trust media as well and I dont want to praise PTI without seeing the results.

The only thing that goes in PTI defense is that its in govt. for the first time. But the Nooras and Piplas attack it as if its in govt several times!

Trust me, as much as I hate Pakistan's 'free' media, I hate PPP and PMLN more! Its not without reason. These two parties along with their supporters have ruined the country. Not just what mess Pakistan is in inside the country, the image that we have to defend here and the news we see here about our country is truly heartbreaking. We were not brought up in our homes like we are projected here. We are not crooks and terrorists. But unfortunately thats our image here. No one respects us.

Ask the supporters of PMLN and PPP and they blame Musharraf for all the mess. I m not Musharraf supporter but he ruled over a very prosperous Pakistan. In 2007, Pakistan received $20 billion of investment. How much did we get in the brilliant show of democracy run by these two parties combined?

mate i know what you saying here... I agree on most of the things you said, but Musharraf was the biggest blunder Pakistan have seen , before Musharraf there was no attacks on Pakistan, before him there was no division of liberal and Islamic fundamentalists etc etc.

you cannot say Musharraf was good only basis of 20$ billion investments, you know what $$ and money cant get you respect in the world , if that is the case then prostitutes would be most respectful profession in Pakistan, so money is not the only factor buddy...

Respect come with the right intentions and PPP , PMLN (i am including PTI as well, but you may differ) are just playing politics, which is why we are in such state, they cant stand for their rights and thinking their policies will make people stand for themselves which is wrong ...

I am not a supporter of any political party in Pakistan, IK is right on most of the things but he lacks some international politics tactics which is causing all the issues at this stage...for eg. everyone is against drones but PTI playing double game by acting as if they are the only one against it, and all the problems in KPK are due to these attacks, i have never seen IK parsing army for clearing out SWAT , and bringing peace there... WAR is bad , really bad, but when there is no choice left, it bring peace and thats what Allah says in Quran as well ...

In Sha Allah, things will get better, and we will see some of decent move coming up with combine movements ...

I'd like to respond to this part of your post. First it was my cousin so none of my family members was involved in this issue, his family did this. I am sure you know how family systems work here.

Secondly, what will you do when SHO or his registrar will tell you that you have two choices, either give 5000 cash and take the boy home, or else they are already in pressure from high ups to take action against Bike Snatchers in our area and if you won't cooperate, they will label him as Bike Snatcher and file an FIR against him.. Tell me what you'll do if the boy is your own brother?

Its the system which needs to be fixed, there are mostly no options available for you in this kind of situations. Besides, who wants to get into problems, you just pay them a few thousands and get away without any worries.

The question is, this is happening in Lahore not far fetched random areas of Punjab. If this is situation in Lahore after PML-N ruled it for 6 times, then Lanat on this good governance of so called self proclaimed Khadim-e-Aala.

And your point my friend? Is it PML-N related thread by any mean? lol

Secondly, lets wait for this LRMIS system's performance details come out so we can discuss it in detail. Its a good step and PTI has been vocal since quite some time about this, way before PML-N even tough about this.

Last edited:
Ministers of parties other than PTI, what happened to other 9 ministers of PTI?

I'd like to respond to this part of your post. First it was my cousin so none of my family members was involved in this issue, his family did this. I am sure you know how family systems work here.

Secondly, what will you do when SHO or his registrar will tell you that you have two choices, either give 5000 cash and take the boy home, or else they are already in pressure from high ups to take action against Bike Snatchers in our area and if you won't cooperate, they will label him as Bike Snatcher and file an FIR against him.. Tell me what you'll do if the boy is your own brother?

Its the system which needs to be fixed, there are mostly no options available for you in this kind of situations. Besides, who wants to get into problems, you just pay them a few thousands and get away without any worries.

The question is, this is happening in Lahore not far fetched random areas of Punjab. If this is situation in Lahore after PML-N ruled it for 6 times, then Lanat on this good governance of so called self proclaimed Khadim-e-Aala.

Agreed on mostly what you said, these are very hard decisions to be made and simple way out is to pay .....

i myself once got into this around 2000 when i was in Pakistan, was coming back from my sister wedding and got stopped when entering DHA lahore at around 3:00 AM , they asked me why i have a gun man in the car, i told them he is a security person from local company in DHA... they were trying to do all the things like do we have gun licence etc etc, finally they offered me 2 options pay them 2k or go to police station so that they can register a case against me... i was like ok lets go to police station and register a case and then i will tell you who i am .... (just a blind game played)... they were like,sir app naraaz na hoon hum bhee sari raat duty daitay hain , app khuch help karay and i was like ok but first lets go and register a case against me and if you can then stand on it , becouse i will make sure you all lose your job by registering a wrong case...

finally they let me go, and me and my brother still laugh on this ... on the other hand all my cousins were like you shouldn't have played blindly.. that day i was like i do not want to live here in this country anymore ...

trust me its not due to gov. in place, its due to the fact that we all are corrupt to some extent, evreyone tries to use powers even if they are wrong, we all try to get away from simple thing like standing in a queue, we all try to use our contacts , even if there is no need.... even shopkeepers tries to do corruption where he can....

so its our personal attitude which counts at the end.....

Food for thought
12-13-2013_18236_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom